Pagina « 1 2 3 [4 Du-te rapid la pagina:
Autor Subiect: Congrats Dede! 99 replici
Adonijah Kenneth
(Grupa Amateur - 86)

Posturi: 65
  Ţară:
Ins. Filipine 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (1)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #91 postat Ian 13 2021, 15:13:41 Citează 
grats
Manuel Cidade
(Grupa Amateur - 72)

Posturi: 469
  Ţară:
Portugalia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #92 postat Ian 13 2021, 15:28:13 Citează 
Congrats Andrea!...
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grupa Elite)

Posturi: 3594
  Ţară:
Italia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (38)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #93 postat Ian 13 2021, 23:57:14 (editat ultima dată Ian 13 2021, 23:58:14 de Andrea Squizzato) Citează 
Thanks everyone! I agree I'm not the best manager in the game, so I dedicate this victory to the ones who know not to have the same talent/skills as Roland, Jan, Yug.. (just to name the obvious and the ones I know better).

This is a proof that with some personal efforts and a great team work anything is possible! Wish you all to achieve this one day, keep working hard together with your mates and you'll get there!

I would like to thank all the guys who helped Nuvolari grow in all these years, and to those who will do it in the future. It would be quite obvious to thank the current team composition for the great results we've achieved lately, so I will skip it and mention a few less known managers instead:

Marco Predappio - Thanks for picking me into Nuvolari project, trusting me to share code and knowledge since the beginning, supporting the team even when you had no more time for playing the game!

Gino Zernani - Thanks for your big contribution to Nuvolari. Young Nuvolari's probably don't know that behind the tools they are using there is a genious manager who worked hard to understand how the game works.

Ayman Daher - I am very sad about RL issues and wish everything gets fixed as soon as possible. You've been the real hidden leader of Nuvolari, you are a great mate and a great man

Ricardo Antunes
(Grupa Pro - 18)

Posturi: 2567
  Ţară:
Portugalia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (2)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #94 postat Ian 14 2021, 00:08:33 Citează 
Dino Miles is proud of you, my boy.
Asdrúbal Corral
(Grupa Amateur - 35)

Posturi: 890
  Ţară:
Brazilia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #95 postat Ian 14 2021, 05:52:35 Citează 
Congratulations, Andrea!!!
Sean Hillier
(Grupa Amateur - 66)

Posturi: 44
  Ţară:
Australia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #96 postat Ian 14 2021, 10:23:38 Citează 
Official Forum Congrats to our Leader Dede, and the force that is..Nuvolari...
Gino Zernani
(Grupa Amateur - 22)

Posturi: 964
  Ţară:
Italia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (12)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #97 postat Ian 14 2021, 15:31:13 (editat ultima dată Ian 14 2021, 15:35:55 de Gino Zernani) Citează 
Quote ( Andrea Squizzato @ January 13th 2021,23:57:14 )

Thanks everyone! I agree I'm not the best manager in the game, so I dedicate this victory to the ones who know not to have the same talent/skills as Roland, Jan, Yug.. (just to name the obvious and the ones I know better).

This is a proof that with some personal efforts and a great team work anything is possible! Wish you all to achieve this one day, keep working hard together with your mates and you'll get there!

I would like to thank all the guys who helped Nuvolari grow in all these years, and to those who will do it in the future. It would be quite obvious to thank the current team composition for the great results we've achieved lately, so I will skip it and mention a few less known managers instead:

Marco Predappio - Thanks for picking me into Nuvolari project, trusting me to share code and knowledge since the beginning, supporting the team even when you had no more time for playing the game!

Gino Zernani - Thanks for your big contribution to Nuvolari. Young Nuvolari's probably don't know that behind the tools they are using there is a genious manager who worked hard to understand how the game works.

Ayman Daher - I am very sad about RL issues and wish everything gets fixed as soon as possible. You've been the real hidden leader of Nuvolari, you are a great mate and a great man

So cute, deduz…

Well, let me be considered as the speaker of the 3 old walhruses above mentioned. Also let me use my own personal "ginish" language.

What a champion is.

A champ is who acts with heart and think with brain. Always
A champ is a genuinely generous person, unregarding his own results. Always
A champ is a person who fights in a loyal way and respects his opponents. Always

You ALWAYS have been like that, so, believe me, you don't need any cup next to your name to call you champ: simply remain as you are...
and don't forget we hate you!

Ahmet Sonverdi
(Grupa Master - 4)

Posturi: 4807
  Ţară:
Turcia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #98 postat Ian 15 2021, 12:25:42 Citează 
Congrats, Sculozzato! :)
Arnaud de Marneffe
(Grupa Master - 3)

Posturi: 452
  Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #99 postat Ian 15 2021, 12:30:40 Citează 
Congratzzz, well done champ' !
Klas Britse
(Grupa Elite)

Posturi: 161
  Ţară:
Suedia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #100 postat Ian 17 2021, 11:06:04 Citează 
Congratz, well done Andrea!
Pagina « 1 2 3 [4 Du-te rapid la pagina:

Răspunde la acest subiect