Pagina [1
Autor Subiect: Mazepin vs Stroll 9 replici
Thomas Lissens
(Grupa Rookie - 144)

Posturi: 49
  Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (0)   Nu-mi place acest post (4)
Postare veche #1 postat Feb 14 2021, 16:15:50 Citează 
Let's bring the memes to here. Who is looking forward to crashes between Mazepin and Stroll. It would be like ooof and one second later everyone cheering in their couch. Let's hope we can see that a lot.

Sidenote: I'm just kidding and I hope they won't get hurt offcourse, just engine failure together could be fun to right!
Roy Mitchell
(Grupa Amateur - 67)

Posturi: 5905
  Ţară:
Canada 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (0)   Nu-mi place acest post (1)
Postare veche #2 postat Feb 15 2021, 02:59:53 Citează 
Might piss off some father's. lol
Erik Harken
(Grupa Master - 1)

Posturi: 439
  Ţară:
S.U.A. 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (3)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #3 postat Feb 15 2021, 03:10:50 Citează 
Stroll has earned his stripes imo. He just didn't deserve his seat over Perez. Nakita is different in that he doesn't deserve to be on the F1 grid at all
Ujaan Dhar
(Grupa Rookie - 25)

Posturi: 24
  Ţară:
India 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (2)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #4 postat Feb 15 2021, 03:11:21 Citează 
I'm really hoping Stroll does well, he has some talent, he only gets hate because he has daddy's cash. #WeSayNoToMazepin
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Grupa Pro - 12)

Posturi: 2726
  Ţară:
Mexic 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (1)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #5 postat Feb 15 2021, 06:39:34 Citează 
Unless Stroll is penalized (due to infractions or part changes) or he spins and falls to the back of the race, I don't see them fighting for a position, so I would not normally expect them to be close enough for a collision.

Yet, a miracle could happen that suddenly the Hass is competitive, but I don't think it will be possible in 2021.

Thomas Lissens
(Grupa Rookie - 144)

Posturi: 49
  Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (0)   Nu-mi place acest post (1)
Postare veche #6 postat Feb 15 2021, 14:34:10 Citează 
Why is everyone so sure the Haas will be worse than the Williams actually?
And Stroll always makes mistakes, drops in the ranks and than he can collide with Mazepin, trust me they will race against each other in some races, not a lot but with rain, pitstopstrategies and mistakes of Stroll a lot can happen.

Martti Kaasik
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Posturi: 1223
  Ţară:
Estonia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (0)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #7 postat Feb 15 2021, 15:24:42 (editat ultima dată Feb 15 2021, 15:26:25 de Martti Kaasik) Citează 
Quote ( Erik Harken @ February 15th 2021,03:10:50 )

Stroll has earned his stripes imo. He just didn't deserve his seat over Perez. Nakita is different in that he doesn't deserve to be on the F1 grid at all
Why not?
Quote ( Thomas Lissens @ February 15th 2021,14:34:10 )

Cause ferrari and Haas have both said it them self.
Kyle Morris
(Grupa Pro - 3)

Posturi: 6688
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #8 postat Feb 15 2021, 15:30:18 Citează 
Stroll has matured over age. Still stuck up, but he has proven he can race a little bit more...
Mazepin, if it moves, it'll be blocked, or you'll crash, simples. Just make sure the exhaust pipes are small enough to make sure Mazepin can't stick his nose in it
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Grupa Pro - 12)

Posturi: 2726
  Ţară:
Mexic 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #9 postat Feb 15 2021, 16:30:10 Citează 
Quote ( Thomas Lissens @ February 15th 2021,14:34:10 )

Hass had basically 3 problems that I was aware of:

1) Ferrari engine (this should improve based on what Ferrari is expecting and they used their 2021 tokens on it).
2) Rear Suspension, the engine's heat and exhaust made the rear suspension heat up and thus the car changed handling during the race, since the design is frozen for 2021, they would have to use one of their two tokens for that.
3) Lack of money, this is the most important one. Are they going to invest in the 2021 car or use their resources on the new car or update the current one?.
If I was them I would use Mazepin's money for the 2022 car and don't do much with the current one (invest the little money you have on the future)

Because of the above, I can see an improved Hass but nothing to push it into the midfield.
Josh Clark
(Grupa Elite)

Posturi: 6666
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #10 postat Feb 15 2021, 17:51:36 (editat ultima dată Feb 15 2021, 18:06:02 de Josh Clark) Citează 
Quote ( Erik Harken @ February 15th 2021,03:10:50 )

I'll preface this with I agree with you, Mazepin shouldn't be on the grid, or in racing at all. Tasteless, toxic behaviour outside the sport aside, he is a maniacal driver. Watching his first F2 season was almost as bad as his second, and his European F3 season was just full of dumb shit. But yeah running countless drivers off the road, zero thought for the wellbeing of others, and although he seems to have great spacial awareness and mirror usage, he still manages to have so many stupid incidents. Almost as if it's out of choice. Having no empathy is basically the definition of psychopathy...

But I have to say, Stroll wasn't welcomed well into the sport either, and it was hard to say he deserved his F1 seat in his first season. Obviously his time racing with better drivers in more expensive machinery has made him much better but you can't say he deserved to be on the F1 grid on day 1.

E: and yeah on topic, there's no way Mazepin even gets a chance to punt off Stroll unless he's being lapped. Haas will be back of the grid and Aston are likely to fight for multiple podiums this season.
Pagina [1

Răspunde la acest subiect