Pagina « 1 2 [3 Du-te rapid la pagina:
Autor Subiect: Rookie Drivers 84 replici
Rahmat Febrizal
(Grupa Rookie - 122)

Posturi: 83
  Ţară:
Indonezia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (0)   Nu-mi place acest post (4)
Postare veche #61 postat Sep 16 2018, 14:11:45 Citează 
Quote ( Michael Jones @ September 16th 2018,13:59:59 )

Youve already asked this on another topic.

Yes, my bad. Wkwkwkwk... ^_^
Hardle Wain
(Grupa Rookie - 143)

Posturi: 32
  Ţară:
Finlanda 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (0)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #62 postat Oct 11 2018, 16:26:19 Citează 
I´m Rookie to the next season but now have good chances to succeed more and take lots of points with teammates.
Zoli Hotvath
(Grupa Rookie - 53)

Posturi: 2
  Ţară:
Ungaria 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #63 postat Oct 19 2018, 06:33:30 Citează 
Hy,
How can I change car's characteristics? Shell I have to change the parts?
Adam Pilo
(Grupa Amateur - 87)

Posturi: 236
  Ţară:
Slovacia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (2)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #64 postat Oct 19 2018, 07:36:15 Citează 
Quote ( Zoli Hotvath @ October 19th 2018,06:33:30 )

Hy,
How can I change car's characteristics? Shell I have to change the parts?

change the parts or do Testing. But changing parts unless the car is worn is useless.
David Jones-Winkley
(Grupa Master - 2)

Posturi: 3802
  Ţară:
Țara Galilor 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #65 postat Oct 19 2018, 07:37:09 Citează 
Yes but not financially worth doing until you have worn them out a little. Testing is another way but not really necessary in rookie.
Graham Mercer
(Grupa Pro - 20)

Posturi: 2010
  Ţară:
Australia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #66 postat Oct 19 2018, 07:47:34 Citează 
And also testing changes will not come into effect immediately, it takes several races for the testing to convert to car changes.
Martti Kaasik
(Grupa Pro - 22)

Posturi: 1223
  Ţară:
Estonia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #67 postat Oct 19 2018, 12:31:25 Citează 
Fastest way to change CCP is changing parts as mentioned but not worth it if car parts are not worn. Other solution is testing. Even if testing is not really needed in rookie you can try it to see how things will work out. Rookie is best place to try things out.
PS: Testin will have some impact on driver also so you should carefully look and save data.
Zoli Hotvath
(Grupa Rookie - 53)

Posturi: 2
  Ţară:
Ungaria 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #68 postat Oct 19 2018, 14:20:24 Citează 
I read that the car's characteristic has to be similar race circuit characteristics. What part do I buy that increasing the car's effective on concreat circuit. I bought one part and changed two parameters. Is my tast collect informations about game?
Thijs Rieken
(Grupa Rookie - 23)

Posturi: 1042
  Ţară:
Olanda 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (3)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #69 postat Oct 30 2018, 10:49:44 Citează 
OK, so the first page had me confused a bit, and re-reading the rules kind of confirmed what I already thought, but I'm not sure anymore.

So on Rookie Reset:
If you have a driver, REGARDLESS of contract length, extensions or whatever, who has an OA of 86 or higher, the driver will leave the team.

And if you start a new season with an OA 85 driver, THEN extend the contract and/or put in some training, you can end up with a driver with an OA of 86 or higher BEFORE the first race.

^is this correct?
Kasper Meng
(Grupa Amateur - 56)

Posturi: 208
  Ţară:
Danemarca 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #70 postat Oct 30 2018, 11:00:07 Citează 
That is correct. Always extend contract first because it gives your driver motivation, and after that do a training :)
Rastislav Padysak
(Grupa Rookie - 112)

Posturi: 611
  Ţară:
Slovacia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (1)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #71 postat Oct 30 2018, 11:01:21 (editat ultima dată Oct 30 2018, 11:02:52 de Rastislav Padysak) Citează 
Quote ( Thijs Rieken @ October 30th 2018,10:49:44 )

OK, so the first page had me confused a bit, and re-reading the rules kind of confirmed what I already thought, but I'm not sure anymore.

So on Rookie Reset:
If you have a driver, REGARDLESS of contract length, extensions or whatever, who has an OA of 86 or higher, the driver will leave the team.

And if you start a new season with an OA 85 driver, THEN extend the contract and/or put in some training, you can end up with a driver with an OA of 86 or higher BEFORE the first race.

^is this correct?
yes
Andy Goodall
(Grupa Rookie - 21)

Posturi: 357
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #72 postat Oct 30 2018, 13:24:24 Citează 
Quote ( Kasper Meng @ October 30th 2018,11:00:07 )

That is correct. Always extend contract first because it gives your driver motivation, and after that do a training :)

I disagree, some training will reduce your Mot so as long as the training doesn’t push you over 85 I do it the other way (when I’m doing the training that reduces Mot)
Hardle Wain
(Grupa Rookie - 143)

Posturi: 32
  Ţară:
Finlanda 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #73 postat Dec 2 2018, 20:13:07 Citează 
I have learnt lots of this game in short time. My last two months have been good experiences and driving lessons before next steps. I like statistics and that´s a reason because this game interests me well. I tell 3 good things of this game: They are post-learning strenghts and give more enthusiasm:

rewarding, fun and entertaining

We can find lots of more good points and reasons why many users join here and spend much good time here. I´m a new example of that. Next Tuesday will be soon and i have time to test new good method in this game.

Strategies get new dimensions in GPRO and I like it because we have more good statistics with seideways and variations of them. Players participate and competitive in the fields. Equally many different ways are there and according to facilities, types of circuits and several places to drive against each other. Factors and alternatives are significant part of this ensemble.
Joshua Michael
(Grupa Rookie - 97)

Posturi: 44
  Ţară:
Africa de Sud 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (0)   Nu-mi place acest post (1)
Postare veche #74 postat Dec 11 2018, 18:14:43 Citează 
So I got out bid for a driver.... now I am forced to get a driver from random Bad driver... he is so bad he is 64 OA but the worst is the game makes me sign him for over 1.6 mil salary and 2.2 mil signing on fee. This is absolutely absurd. He isnt even worth a 500k signing on fee.
Joshua Michael
(Grupa Rookie - 97)

Ţară:
Africa de Sud 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #75 postat Dec 11 2018, 18:15:48 Citează 
I can say this ...I hate him withna passion he cost more than what the car is worth... if I could I would kidnap him and lock him into a container sent to the North Pole
Kyle Morris
(Grupa Amateur - 16)

Posturi: 6689
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #76 postat Dec 11 2018, 18:17:57 Citează 
There is another staff market on Thursday

My advice, even though you probably won't listen as you never have when i have tried to help you, don't go for 85OA drivers
Andy Goodall
(Grupa Rookie - 21)

Posturi: 357
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #77 postat Dec 11 2018, 18:18:23 (editat ultima dată Dec 11 2018, 18:19:35 de Andy Goodall) Citează 
There is another staff decision on Thursday, you can bid on several so have a cheap back up option

***haha Kyle beat me to it and has given some excellent advice****
Joshua Michael
(Grupa Rookie - 97)

Ţară:
Africa de Sud 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #78 postat Dec 11 2018, 18:24:12 Citează 
Kyle... as much as you think I never take your advice... I started that driver on 75 OA I even extended his contract because he was not good in the dry. Then we had 2 wet races and I finished inthe points... further more I never looked at his OA as I knew I had started low down. so it was actually a surprise that the Doe Ball went over 85. I never thought that I would lose whilst bidding on 2 drivers as I never have and they have never been as expensive as this so called Bad driver dished up by random
64OA costing me well over 3.5
Florencia Caro
(Grupa Amateur - 69)

Echipa GPRO
Posturi: 17154
  Ţară:
Argentina 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #79 postat Dec 11 2018, 18:24:42 Citează 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ December 11th 2018,18:17:57 )

My advice, even though you probably won't listen as you never have when i have tried to help you, don't go for 85OA drivers

What Kyle said and I add, bidding for only 1 driver might not be the best strategy.
Joshua Michael
(Grupa Rookie - 97)

Ţară:
Africa de Sud 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #80 postat Dec 11 2018, 18:30:13 Citează 

Quote ( Florencia Caro @ December 11th 2018,18:24:42 )

Quote ( Kyle Morris @ December 11th 2018,18:17:57 )

What Kyle said and I add, bidding for only 1 driver might not be the best strategy.

Like I said... I still do not think that a Random Bad can be that expensive .. but, its a game ... I made a comment as I was surprised at the Price... not the driver OA
Scott Wood
(Grupa Amateur - 16)

Posturi: 237
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #81 postat Dec 11 2018, 18:49:50 Citează 
been there done it, got the t-shirt on bad random drivers joshua, it sux i know, But i bet u wont choose a random again..( because i wont again lol) just dont panic or rush for drivers when u have thursday to bid for a driver... if its any consolation i got my 3rd choice driver for this season, gotta do ur best with the hand ur dealt,, good luck any ways for friday...
Joshua Michael
(Grupa Rookie - 97)

Ţară:
Africa de Sud 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #82 postat Dec 11 2018, 19:14:16 Citează 
Quote ( Scott Wood @ December 11th 2018,18:49:50 )

been there done it, got the t-shirt on bad random drivers joshua, it sux i know, But i bet u wont choose a random again..( because i wont again lol) just dont panic or rush for drivers when u have thursday to bid for a driver... if its any consolation i got my 3rd choice driver for this season, gotta do ur best with the hand ur dealt,, good luck any ways for friday...

Thanks Scott......... The same to you.....
Stefan Voggenreither
(Administrator)

Echipa GPRO
Posturi: 6818
  Ţară:
Germania 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #83 postat Dec 11 2018, 23:06:14 (editat ultima dată Dec 12 2018, 00:13:25 de Stefan Voggenreither) Citează 
Quote ( Joshua Michael @ December 11th 2018,18:14:43 )

So I got out bid for a driver.... now I am forced to get a driver from random Bad driver... he is so bad he is 64 OA but the worst is the game makes me sign him for over 1.6 mil salary and 2.2 mil signing on fee. This is absolutely absurd. He isnt even worth a 500k signing on fee.

Joshua, to sign a random driver is from us designed as your final option if everything else fails. It should not be an alternative to the driver market by any means. This is no lottery where you can get a cheap good driver if you want to bypass the market. But it is still better than to miss a race.

And I don't want to repeat that there would have been another market on thursday.... oh, wait... sorry :)
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Grupa Amateur - 6)

Posturi: 2730
  Ţară:
Mexic 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #84 postat Dec 12 2018, 00:10:34 Citează 
Quote ( Stefan Voggenreither @ December 11th 2018,23:06:14 )

And I don't want to repeat that there would have been another market on tuesday....

Shame on you Stefan

Why do you mislead the managers !

The market is on Thursday!!

Stefan Voggenreither
(Administrator)

Echipa GPRO
Posturi: 6818
  Ţară:
Germania 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #85 postat Dec 12 2018, 00:13:13 Citează 
Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ December 12th 2018,00:10:34 )

Why do you mislead the managers !

Because I am that seldom online nowadays that I even forget the market days :P

Corrected now of course, thanx :)
Pagina « 1 2 [3 Du-te rapid la pagina:

Răspunde la acest subiect