Stuart Foster
(Група Amateur - 49)

Поруке: 12459
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #2971 послано Jул 17 2018, 10:09:39 Цитирај 
Quote ( Kevin Parkinson @ July 17th 2018,09:40:47 )

There's nothing stopping you from posting in any group thread you like. Having a "general group thread" that covers all groups would surely just be a chat thread as it is open to everyone and about anything?

Yeah I know we can do that Kevin, but it would be more convenient to have a separate thread I felt...I mean, the individual group threads should surely serve only as for members of those group to discuss matters related to that, rather than me barging in and having a conversation with Roy or anyone else, about how he's getting on. It just seemed a reasonable idea to me but I can see what you mean that some people might just use it to talk about anything non-game related. Cheers.
Stuart Foster
(Група Amateur - 49)

Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2972 послано Jул 17 2018, 10:10:36 (последња промена Jул 17 2018, 10:14:09 од Stuart Foster) Цитирај 
Quote ( Miel Soeterbroek @ July 17th 2018,10:01:08 )

Rookie - 56 is what Martynas was referring to, you'll spot him :)

Also, Rubbing Dry made it as far as Pro now :) I think he's in Josh's group.

e : Though nothing like the one you guys spotted in R56 :)
Andrew Wilden
(Група Pro - 5)

Поруке: 1502
  Држава:
Аустралија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2973 послано Jул 17 2018, 10:20:11 (последња промена Jул 17 2018, 10:30:01 од Andrew Wilden) Цитирај 
Quote ( Miel Soeterbroek @ July 17th 2018,10:01:08 )

Rookie - 56 is what Martynas was referring to, you'll spot him :)

Extoriation Butrash and Adolf Hitler in the same group 😅
LMFAO 😄

Edit; Obviously the clown using the German flag doesn't know his history and the fact that Hitler was Austrian. 😊
Miel Soeterbroek
(Група Elite)

Поруке: 3107
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2974 послано Jул 17 2018, 10:22:01 (последња промена Jул 17 2018, 10:25:15 од Miel Soeterbroek) Цитирај 
Don't forget Meme Meme ;)

E: and the Paraguayan goalkeeper sporting the Russian flag, missed that one myself :P
Stuart Foster
(Група Amateur - 49)

Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2975 послано Jул 17 2018, 10:36:01 Цитирај 
The only Paraguayan goalkeeper I've ever known was Jose Luis Chilavert :)
Yug Desai3
(Група Master - 2)

Поруке: 1167
  Држава:
Индија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #2976 послано Jул 17 2018, 11:27:41 Цитирај 
Quote ( Stuart Foster @ July 17th 2018,10:09:39 )

I mean, the individual group threads should surely serve only as for members of those group to discuss matters related to that, rather than me barging in and having a conversation with Roy or anyone else, about how he's getting on
You could always use private message.. or Chat box type thread? But like Kevin said, you can post in the respective group threads.. don't think most people would mind that.

Maybe I didn't get what you were trying to say?
Jody Parker
(Група Amateur - 2)

Поруке: 767
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (4)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #2977 послано Jул 17 2018, 14:03:38 Цитирај 
I get what Stuart is after, I think, but it will be difficult to actually do because of the whole "open to exactly all managers to chat with their friends" part.
How about a compromise? Adding a Master chat group thread, a Pro chat group thread, an Amateur chat group thread, and a Rookie chat group thread as well as the individual group threads.
Would that go at least part way to creating what you are after Stuart?
Josh Clark
(Група Pro - 22)

Поруке: 6667
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2978 послано Jул 17 2018, 14:36:01 Цитирај 
I like that
Roy Mitchell
(Група Amateur - 85)

Поруке: 5907
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2979 послано Jул 17 2018, 18:03:36 (последња промена Jул 17 2018, 18:06:12 од Roy Mitchell) Цитирај 
I feel like I don't really belong in Ama 39 group chat any more. 3 seasons gone although my reputation lingers lol

Now, that I know I'm not the only one to feel like that..

I would consider how much involvement in the group threads there is now. language may explain some of it.

I'm in a group that no-one wants to post in the group thread. How much more will they engage in a thread that is open to ALL Amateur groups?
Diogo Abdalla
(Група Rookie - 127)

Поруке: 309
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #2980 послано Jул 18 2018, 22:21:02 (последња промена Jул 18 2018, 22:26:41 од Diogo Abdalla) Цитирај 
Speaking of the forum: it would be nice if we could choose which subforums we want to see in that "Latest discussions" box in the office screen

Or maybe just a simple selector like:
1- Grand Prix Racing Online related discussions
2- Other forum categories
3- All

Because, from my experience, it seems like the off-topic forums are far more active then the GPRO forums. So topics about the game tend to get lost among pages and pages of updates on topics from the silly games forum or the sports forums etc

So if the person just want to read about updates on GPRO, the "Latest Discussions" box end up dont being so useful, or pratical
Tibor Szuromi
(Група Amateur - 25)

Поруке: 11911
  Држава:
Мађарска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (3)
Стара порука #2981 послано Jул 18 2018, 22:47:01 Цитирај 
Suggestion: game.

1. Restoring Players' Pleasure.
2. Making the weather more reliant.
3. Correct information.
4. Accurate (deadlines) calendar, restore, ...

I would like to talk about it.
Gabriel Arbona
(Група Amateur - 17)

Поруке: 968
  Држава:
Аргентина 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #2982 послано Jул 19 2018, 20:38:04 Цитирај 
It would be reasonable to ask for at least two or three different tires for the novice and amateur categories, perhaps more economical than those of higher category and with similar benefits? I wonder why they do not get that benefit in the game, after all, considering the economy of each one, you can use or not use that option
David Jones-Winkley
(Група Pro - 3)

Поруке: 3802
  Држава:
Велс 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2983 послано Jул 26 2018, 21:24:10 (последња промена Jул 26 2018, 21:24:54 од David Jones-Winkley) Цитирај 
A scrolling banner at the top of the page that shows teams that are currently recruiting with a link that takes you to the team page. As there are so many teams it could be limited to 10 teams and could be a small way of gpro making additional revenue by supporters in team paying per race or even 0.01 each per day until the position is filled and stopped by team leader
Brendan Considine
(Група Rookie - 183)

Поруке: 168
  Држава:
Ирска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #2984 послано Jул 27 2018, 22:51:02 Цитирај 
I don't know if this has been suggested before but if we could run different ct risks for each stop it would make for alot of different strategies during the race
Luis Sarlo
(Група Amateur - 29)

Поруке: 17
  Држава:
Аргентина 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2985 послано Jул 27 2018, 23:52:11 Цитирај 
STOP RAIN ! Please!
Stuart Foster
(Група Amateur - 49)

Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (4)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #2986 послано Jул 29 2018, 15:05:41 Цитирај 
This season :

Bad Year : total of 22 managers picked them.
Avonn : total of 32 managers picked them.

I would like to suggest a couple changes here. First, Avonn dropping to 1m per race, or even a bit less as the number of managers both picking them and performing with them surely means they need a bigger price difference compared to Yoko. Maybe even 900,000 per race.

Bad Year I think should be closer to the price of Dunno and Conti so that they are more of a direct rival. With a price around 2.5 or 2.6 per race, but with the dry performance maybe reduced from 4 to 3 bars.

I think that would make selection of both those tyres more appealing.

Mato Nikic
(Група Amateur - 78)

Поруке: 782
  Држава:
Хрватска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (5)
Стара порука #2987 послано Aвг 2 2018, 08:07:47 Цитирај 
Make the period of motivation drop more interesting. Add a second driver for example, so if you have to drop the motivation you can still have fun with the second one and watch the races. Or do anything else, because it is boring every 1,2 or 3 seasons to race for nothing without motivation even to log in in the game because you now you have to wait, wait, wait..
Bronek Obarewicz
(Група Amateur - 64)

Поруке: 3018
  Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (3)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #2988 послано Aвг 2 2018, 08:24:33 Цитирај 
I know one easier way... Don't do that?
There still is option to have a fun from game without dropping motivation.

Alexei Malkin
(Група Pro - 7)

Поруке: 2615
  Држава:
Русија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2989 послано Aвг 2 2018, 11:13:03 Цитирај 
Quote ( Mato Nikic @ August 2nd 2018,08:07:47 )

Make the period of motivation drop more interesting. Add a second driver for example, so if you have to drop the motivation you can still have fun with the second one and watch the races. Or do anything else, because it is boring every 1,2 or 3 seasons to race for nothing without motivation even to log in in the game because you now you have to wait, wait, wait..
just wait for private leagues. It's in development
Mato Nikic
(Група Amateur - 78)

Поруке: 782
  Држава:
Хрватска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2990 послано Aвг 2 2018, 14:08:09 Цитирај 
Hope so Alexei.
Jody Parker
(Група Amateur - 2)

Поруке: 767
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2991 послано Aвг 2 2018, 18:10:10 Цитирај 
Quote ( Bronek Obarewicz @ August 2nd 2018,08:24:33 )

I know one easier way... Don't do that?
There still is option to have a fun from game without dropping motivation.

Some love to train up drivers. Doing the other way would take away the fun from a lot of people anyway. It's either having fun getting to train a driver and have to play the drop motivation game every few seasons, or get a new driver when you can't extend the contract any more, and lose the fun of training your driver. So either way some managers will lose some fun either or.

And I'm not agreeing that it's easier to find a good enough driver at all, it can be hellish on the market.

Motivation is supposed to stop people from having too good drivers in the group, but it doesn't really do so now as people play the drop motivation game and get to the limit anyway. For Amateur, and even more so Rookie, that's too difficult even when getting a bad result, because a bad result isn't that bad IF compared to 40 drivers when there's only 30, or 20, running.
Changing those slightly so that motivation drop, and gain, depends not only on your position but on the positions value compared to actual running cars in the race.
Or to half the impact Motivation has on OA. That way getting a high OA will still bring you over the limit and needing to drop motivation, and all the way for those near the limit still, but it will be easier to drop down for those not that close to the limit.
Or do both.
Willie Avent
(Група Amateur - 49)

Поруке: 71
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #2992 послано Aвг 2 2018, 18:51:44 Цитирај 
I think they must split spa from Fitness, Yoga, PR Training, Technical, Sports psychologist and Ninja class, because when you run high CT and still have to do spa then you never get to do any Fitness classes. meen you still going to pay for both ?
Andrew Wilden
(Група Pro - 5)

Држава:
Аустралија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #2993 послано Aвг 2 2018, 18:59:17 (последња промена Aвг 2 2018, 19:05:43 од Andrew Wilden) Цитирај 
Quote ( Willie Avent @ August 2nd 2018,18:51:44 )

I think they must split spa from Fitness, Yoga, PR Training, Technical, Sports psychologist and Ninja class, because when you run high CT and still have to do spa then you never get to do any Fitness classes. meen you still going to pay for both ?

Can't agree on that one.
Isn't planning driver training and/or not having to do Spa, by lowering CT part of good management?
Remember this is a management game after all.
We don't need to make the game easier.

If your idea was considered, we might as well remove DE altogether and go back to the 100CT OBP days.
Josh Clark
(Група Pro - 22)

Поруке: 6667
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2994 послано Aвг 2 2018, 19:29:16 Цитирај 
Quote ( Willie Avent @ August 2nd 2018,18:51:44 )

If this was implemented I'd want spa to at least triple in price.
Michal Szopinski
(Група Elite)

Поруке: 906
  Држава:
Аустралија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2995 послано Aвг 2 2018, 19:50:26 Цитирај 
Spa resort training is killing the game. Get rid of it or limit it to 2, maybe 3 per season max.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Група Pro - 3)

Поруке: 12503
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2996 послано Aвг 2 2018, 20:10:22 Цитирај 
Quote ( Michal Szopinski @ August 2nd 2018,19:50:26 )

Spa resort training is killing the game. Get rid of it or limit it to 2, maybe 3 per season max.

It's not the resorts fault, it's the people who use it.

Some might already limit themselves as you suggest, and in the long run they may benefit from the restraint
Andrew Wilden
(Група Pro - 5)

Држава:
Аустралија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2997 послано Aвг 2 2018, 20:26:29 Цитирај 
Quote ( Michal Szopinski @ August 2nd 2018,19:50:26 )

For once I agree with Mikko ( wonders will never cease 😆😆😆)
The introduction of DE added a new dimension to the management part of the game. So how and when to use Spa is a third dimension if you like of that part of the game management.
I see nothing wrong with leaving it the way it is for the moment. Possibly a tweak later is needed, but I think some players are still getting used to the whole concept.
I certainly can't see why you say that Spa is destroying the game. That is a huge exaggeration.
Michal Szopinski
(Група Elite)

Поруке: 906
  Држава:
Аустралија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2998 послано Aвг 2 2018, 20:37:52 Цитирај 
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ August 2nd 2018,20:10:22 )

It's not the resorts fault, it's the people who use it.

Some might already limit themselves as you suggest, and in the long run they may benefit from the restraint

If it's there, people will use it. It's hard to limit yourself when you have a project driver and you're running for promo, and then you have to fight guys who have drivers just for the promo and keep using 15 or 20CT more than you can while trying to train your driver up. And then there is Elite. Spa is a disincentive for people to bring up project drivers through the groups. I was able to bring mine up from Ama without compromising the training in Ama and Pro, but I did have to give up some training in Master. Some people have harder groups than I did. Elite has been a massive waste, had to skip a lot of training just to stay competitive in races. You can always back off and rely on OBP to retain Elite, but I don't think that's how we want to play the game. I don't believe in OBP, and it's really demotivating to race in just 2 or 3 rounds in a season, plus in Elite that's a quick way to failure. If spa was restricted to a couple of sessions per season, we'd have to use it strategically to help us when needed rather than have it available as an unlimited resource of extra speed. We already have boost for that.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Група Pro - 3)

Поруке: 12503
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2999 послано Aвг 2 2018, 20:48:25 (последња промена Aвг 2 2018, 20:50:06 од Mikko Heikkinen) Цитирај 
Quote ( Michal Szopinski @ August 2nd 2018,20:37:52 )

If it's there, people will use it. It's hard to limit yourself when you have a project driver and you're running for promo, and then you have to fight guys who have drivers just for the promo and keep using 15 or 20CT more than you can while trying to train your driver up.

In which case I'd suggest those people might be in too much of a rush, overextending their unprepared driver.

And I didn't say it's easy. Sometimes having patience can be difficult for people :)

Quote ( Andrew Wilden @ August 2nd 2018,20:26:29 )

Possibly a tweak later is needed, but I think some players are still getting used to the whole concept.
I certainly can't see why you say that Spa is destroying the game. That is a huge exaggeration.

Yes indeed. Maybe a tweak in the motivation part of it (reduce/take away completely the effect)
Miel Soeterbroek
(Група Elite)

Поруке: 3107
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3000 послано Aвг 2 2018, 20:56:57 (последња промена Aвг 2 2018, 20:57:22 од Miel Soeterbroek) Цитирај 
I think it has been suggested before but a minor aggro loss and/or stamina loss (similar to Yoga train really, but less) for spa training would already help a lot i reckon :)
Страна « 1 2 3 ... 99 [100101 ... 191 192 193 » Иди на страну:

Одговори