Аутор Тема: Pro - 21 2718 одговора
Vasile George Daniel
(Група Pro - 21)

Поруке: 2762
  Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #1381 послано Сеп 5 2016, 22:13:07 (последња промена Сеп 5 2016, 22:16:21 од Vasile George Daniel) Цитирај 
a very good season for me, I'm impressed with my speed this season with this driver! I was very fast .we I will not force the last two races I think still I have not decided that it is useless ... I prefer to lose a sponsor .... but I prepare my master's money for next season ... in the last race my pilot will be fired, because he has + 17 extension and is too slow to master! early in the season, honestly say, I thought I could win races here, not even I thought that I could promote winning the championship no way! I tried to have fun with you, I have often been "arrogant" I talked funny sometimes! to see how good they are! motivate you "rauatatea" in my words and give the race go of risks and voi.sa know what I do in the future master!
Vasile George Daniel
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1382 послано Сеп 5 2016, 22:16:45 Цитирај 
strategist good, motivate their rivals to see him how quickly "real" e! was a great pleasure to play here an entire season with you and I think I was for all a surprise that I come first and are the best manager of this group, considering that I and promoted the Amateur!
Vasile George Daniel
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1383 послано Сеп 5 2016, 22:19:15 Цитирај 
Tuesday and Friday evenings were super live together with you .When I saw that can be very fast here! I'm sorry if you thought I was a bad boy, or speak evil! I did it just to put evil in you, to heat up the competition and see how fast you can be afterwards!
Vasile George Daniel
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1384 послано Сеп 5 2016, 22:21:49 Цитирај 
I think I have shown this season that experience matters a lot in this game! strategy, tires, not everything! There are many other details that an old manager and knows them to be exploited race to race if you want to advertise in a season! is all I've wanted this season to push promotion to master, because next season the game will be a new rule with the sponsors and I hope to take full advantage of it! that's why I pushed the maximum race to race now after 15 races are held here and the first came in amateur!
Geoffrey Gill
(Група Pro - 21)

Поруке: 288
  Држава:
Сједињене Америчке Државе 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #1385 послано Сеп 6 2016, 05:48:54 Цитирај 
VGD....Congrats on your promotion. I think it is always impressive to see a manager spend only one season in PRO before taking on Master.

That being said. Don't try to play off your arrogant attitude as a playful swipe at trying to "have fun with us." Your attitude sucks. Yes, you beat us and will likely win the league. But, I guarantee, that not ONE manager will want to follow your progress or send you a "Congrats" note in the future. No one in PRO-21 is happy for you.

Take a lesson. Humility is a valuable trait. Wait and see how many managers are happy with your success.

Good luck in Master.
Mike Holm
(Група Pro - 21)

Поруке: 339
  Држава:
Данска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1386 послано Сеп 6 2016, 06:05:47 Цитирај 
Quote ( Geoffrey Gill @ September 6th 2016,05:48:54 )

VGD....Congrats on your promotion. I think it is always impressive to see a manager spend only one season in PRO before taking on Master.That being said. Don't try to play off your arrogant attitude as a playful swipe at trying to "have fun with us." Your attitude sucks. Yes, you beat us and will likely win the league. But, I guarantee, that not ONE manager will want to follow your progress or send you a "Congrats" note in the future. No one in PRO-21 is happy for you.Take a lesson. Humility is a valuable trait. Wait and see how many managers are happy with your success. Good luck in Master.

+1 :) :D
Csaba Góth
(Група Pro - 21)

Поруке: 145
  Држава:
Мађарска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1387 послано Сеп 6 2016, 07:52:29 (последња промена Сеп 6 2016, 07:52:55 од Csaba Góth) Цитирај 
Quote ( Vasile George Daniel @ September 5th 2016,22:19:15 )

Tuesday and Friday evenings were super live together with you .When I saw that can be very fast here! I'm sorry if you thought I was a bad boy, or speak evil! I did it just to put evil in you, to heat up the competition and see how fast you can be afterwards!

I've thought that is the real situation:-) Congratulation for your season and have a good luck in the master, Vasile!
Vasile George Daniel
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1388 послано Сеп 6 2016, 22:34:17 Цитирај 
I hope that's enough! a race before I'm math winner of this group! the best manager came from amateur! I have very high speed in qualifying and racing! it's my secret! I hope you guys :) continued success! I really enjoyed the race will beat all 40 race here!
Klavdios Nikolaou
(Група Pro - 21)

Поруке: 93
  Држава:
Грчка 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1389 послано Сеп 6 2016, 22:47:25 Цитирај 
Sorry i decided not to race for the championship cause VGD is not worth the competition. He is an "experienced" manager and a small person.

I also with my small experience know what it need to beat someone like him.

He is just to small to see and care.

My plans are for masters and i prefer to have a good start next season.

And spending 40M extra surely is a good way to win here
VGD answers comes in Statistics

Leonardo Gabriel Puentes Naranjo
(Група Pro - 21)

Поруке: 127
  Држава:
Венецуела 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1390 послано Сеп 7 2016, 01:02:41 (последња промена Сеп 7 2016, 01:04:54 од Leonardo Puentes) Цитирај 
Vasile group is champion with only 20 million money ....

You can be champion but these bankrupt in master.

My appreciation a stupid idea
Vasile George Daniel
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1391 послано Сеп 8 2016, 00:08:18 Цитирај 
Quote ( Klavdios Nikolaou @ September 6th 2016,22:47:25 )

Sorry i decided not to race for the championship cause VGD is not worth the competition. He is an "experienced" manager and a small person.

I also with my small experience know what it need to beat someone like him.

He is just to small to see and care.

My plans are for masters and i prefer to have a good start next season.

And spending 40M extra surely is a good way to win here
VGD answers comes in Statistics

thanks a lot man! It is a great appreciation for me! I hope you succeed in master you! I will definitely go in easily and they are very good and elite next season!
Vasile George Daniel
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1392 послано Сеп 8 2016, 00:11:07 Цитирај 
I forced a lot I did not want to give him any chance of Nikolaus the pole! this is my truth! It is too inexperienced to see what you get in pro pole in front of me :))!
Klavdios Nikolaou
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Грчка 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1393 послано Сеп 8 2016, 00:28:28 Цитирај 
Come in if i pushed you would loose. If you pole was not over half a second you would loose. You were not that good. My interest is to securely go up with some money. I have a driver for next 5 races.

And you know it. I just did not want to waste my masters year before i get some result.

Jukka Häyhä
(Група Pro - 21)

Поруке: 336
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1394 послано Сеп 8 2016, 13:18:44 Цитирај 
Vasile, You don´t see the forest for the trees. Klavdios is right ! He is the Gentlemen, You are still wet behind the ears and doesn`t know very much at all about this life. But I hope that You can learn. ;-))
Vasile George Daniel
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1395 послано Сеп 8 2016, 13:29:25 Цитирај 
Quote ( Klavdios Nikolaou @ September 8th 2016,00:28:28 )

Come in if i pushed you would loose. If you pole was not over half a second you would loose. You were not that good. My interest is to securely go up with some money. I have a driver for next 5 races.

And you know it. I just did not want to waste my masters year before i get some result.

everyone knows aici.cine win makes Fastest lap has enormous advantages! I managed the situation until the last race! so I could even win the last race here! Fastest lap last and final pole here! I did not want to give any chance to the championship, even in the last 3 races! proof, all is won me the championship, Pole, Fastest lap and the last race.

I got pole, pole nobody can do better than me, even in this race! My car is ok, Wear limit allows me to run in this race :)!

and at the end of the season after the 1st related bonuses, I'll have at least 10+ million extra in the account! So my strategy was better than yours. you collect money but I'll have some extra money after the last race, you'll see :)! it's easy !
Klavdios Nikolaou
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Грчка 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #1396 послано Сеп 8 2016, 14:37:15 Цитирај 
My problem was securing the promotion and getting a first good feeling of masters. If i have taken some more risks you would not win this. You were for 0.016 sec difference in the qualification and you call it enough to say ahead. Come on. If my driver made some mistake in qualifying you still thinking you had a chance.

The deal is that you are champion because i decided so and i let you. So thank Me and in addition appologise to everyone for being such a charismatic person in idiotic attitude.
Jean-Philippe Teilliet
(Група Pro - 21)

Поруке: 138
  Држава:
Мадагаскар 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (5)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #1397 послано Сеп 8 2016, 16:34:07 Цитирај 
For sure an inexperienced manager like me, so slow, and so weak has nothing to play during the races ....
But sincerely VGD you have rotten this group forum ....
Your attitude and words pissed me off.
(not particulary for me, but for those who play the leading group with you. I had compet IRL in some sport at high level, and I had always respect my opponnents).
38 seasons in gpro and I never saw that ....

Good luck to Klavdios and Marius in their Master adventure.

And so happy that you promote .... ;-))

Vasile George Daniel
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #1398 послано Сеп 8 2016, 23:08:50 Цитирај 
My atitude in this forum not is importante ! I'm very fast i'm best manager in this group ! I'm a briliant manager here ! Welcome Master next season :) !!
Vasile George Daniel
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #1399 послано Сеп 8 2016, 23:12:38 Цитирај 
I contracted a new driver for the last 1 races here hith you boys rookie manager slow ! My new driver is best a new pole for me and the fastest driver in this group ! Me driver is a high class !! El are o viteza in plus fata de voi !
Geoffrey Gill
(Група Pro - 21)

Поруке: 288
  Држава:
Сједињене Америчке Државе 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1400 послано Сеп 9 2016, 07:17:00 Цитирај 
Quote ( Vasile George Daniel @ September 8th 2016,23:08:50 )

My atitude in this forum not is importante ! I'm very fast i'm be

This is were you are wrong. The world of GPRO is so small. The community is part of what makes the game great. Your attitude in this forum is VERY important. And you have proven yourself a worthless opponent.

Good luck to Klavdios and Marius in Master!

To the rest of Pro-21....let's get back to having some fun in R17 and next season!

GG
Csaba Góth
(Група Pro - 21)

Поруке: 145
  Држава:
Мађарска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1401 послано Сеп 9 2016, 07:53:54 Цитирај 
Quote ( Geoffrey Gill @ September 9th 2016,07:17:00 )

Quote ( Vasile George Daniel @ September 8th 2016,23:08:50 )

My atitude in this forum not is importante ! I'm very fast i'm be

This is were you are wrong. The world of GPRO is so small. The community is part of what makes the game great. Your attitude in this forum is VERY important. And you have proven yourself a worthless opponent.

Good luck to Klavdios and Marius in Master!

To the rest of Pro-21....let's get back to having some fun in R17 and next season!

GG

I'll be there:-)
Mike Holm
(Група Pro - 21)

Поруке: 339
  Држава:
Данска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1402 послано Сеп 9 2016, 10:36:48 Цитирај 
Good luck to Klavdios and Marius in Master :)
Jukka Häyhä
(Група Pro - 21)

Поруке: 336
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1403 послано Сеп 9 2016, 10:38:53 Цитирај 
Quote ( Mike Holm @ September 9th 2016,10:36:48 )

Good luck to Klavdios and Marius in Master :)

+1
Vasile George Daniel
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1404 послано Сеп 9 2016, 13:44:00 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jean-Philippe Teilliet @ September 8th 2016,16:34:07 )

For sure an inexperienced manager like me, so slow, and so weak has nothing to play during the races ....
But sincerely VGD you have rotten this group forum ....
Your attitude and words pissed me off.
(not particulary for me, but for those who play the leading group with you. I had compet IRL in some sport at high level, and I had always respect my opponnents).
38 seasons in gpro and I never saw that ....

Good luck to Klavdios and Marius in their Master adventure.

And so happy that you promote .... ;-))

a competition! Best mourinho has the right to be like that is bad :) !! That was his purpose and malice out of you and I hope you beat me to someone quickly here! but it seems that I had nobody: D!
Vasile George Daniel
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1405 послано Сеп 9 2016, 13:46:31 Цитирај 
Quote ( Klavdios Nikolaou @ September 8th 2016,14:37:15 )

My problem was securing the promotion and getting a first good feeling of masters. If i have taken some more risks you would not win this. You were for 0.016 sec difference in the qualification and you call it enough to say ahead. Come on. If my driver made some mistake in qualifying you still thinking you had a chance.

The deal is that you are champion because i decided so and i let you. So thank Me and in addition appologise to everyone for being such a charismatic person in idiotic attitude.

wrong! have forced the race to race until the last two races when did you realize you're too weak to me, I am too strong and that you could not beat me! did not you let me win season! but you were too slow as you can to fight until the last race with me! this is the truth !
Vasile George Daniel
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1406 послано Сеп 9 2016, 13:48:40 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jukka Häyhä @ September 8th 2016,13:18:44 )

Vasile, You don´t see the forest for the trees. Klavdios is right ! He is the Gentlemen, You are still wet behind the ears and doesn`t know very much at all about this life. But I hope that You can learn. ;-))

I am very happy that you do not promote, because you forced the first 5 races like crazy! Once you get a slow pilot and your season is over! because the first 5 races of your very best, that's why I am continually forced to win it all here! thou hast made able to crush competition here :)) !!
Vasile George Daniel
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1407 послано Сеп 9 2016, 13:57:13 Цитирај 
Number of GPs: 16 (811)
Points scored: 88 (2237)
Wins: 4 (83)
Podiums: 9 (198)
Pole positions: 9 (99)
Fastest laps: 3 (128)
Avg pts/race: 5.5 (2.76)

These figures are all about who is the best of this season here! Who's the best it can be as mourinhou :)) !! I digit amazingly good in this season! I easily won the championship here! are the best, guys deserve a cold beer! do not be mad at me you are more powerful, more consistently and faster than you! i am a Lewis Hamilton, are king :) !! always win!
Vasile George Daniel
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Румунија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1408 послано Сеп 9 2016, 14:02:17 Цитирај 
old managers and fastest race I had to smash the race, to be so fast that you do not give me any chance to promote the master! but I beat everybody here! I had two extra gears in the car race by race and that I was better than you!
Jean-Philippe Teilliet
(Група Pro - 21)

Поруке: 138
  Држава:
Мадагаскар 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1409 послано Сеп 9 2016, 14:05:43 (последња промена Сеп 9 2016, 14:14:10 од Jean-Philippe Teilliet) Цитирај 
Quote ( Vasile George Daniel @ September 8th 2016,13:34:21 )

I hope to be a very advantageous. otherwise I'll be sorry to promote in a master, where everything is much better than I allowed myself in Pro! so better demote the # 1 free financial help but struggle to master without sponsors and seats 20 +!

Answer of a gpro crew :
Quote ( Andrei Ciuchi @ September 8th 2016,15:34:55 )

That's exactly the issue. Don't assume this new feature will be in your advantage. Because it might not be.

Since there isn't any additional information about this, don't make assumption. You might be sorry afterwards.

OhOhOh, may be Mourinho is a bit afraid .....
Klavdios Nikolaou
(Група Pro - 21)

Држава:
Грчка 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1410 послано Сеп 9 2016, 14:24:50 Цитирај 
You VGD are nothing. You are noone and you leave no impact other than negative.

You are no Mourinho. You have only a bad character and a childish attitude.

You have collected 3 championships in 47 seasons and if this was one big race you would be 3 min behind. So dont brag about is you are a slow learner and did manage just because of the indifference you cause to others.
Noone cares about you, what you do or what you will do. And you will fail soon and i hope that someone will be there to joke on your failure and show a stupid attitude.

I doubt that some can do better than you on this respect. You are the Champion.

Страна « 1 2 3 ... 46 [4748 ... 89 90 91 » Иди на страну:

Одговори