Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Suggestions forum > Financing for managers through teams Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених
Страна [12 3 4 5 » Иди на страну:
Аутор Тема: Financing for managers through teams 125 одговора
Guido Simonetta
(Група Pro - 13)

Поруке: 935
  Држава:
Аргентина 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (4)   Не свиђа ми се (30)
Стара порука #1 послано Aвг 29 2017, 16:12:49 Цитирај 
In Kratos teams

/es/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=379
/es/TeamProfile.asp?TeamId=2215

we debated an idea that we now propose in the game.

It's an economic assistance throughout each season. While we know that negative balances are part of learning how to take care of the economy, sometimes unforeseen arise, then financial aid is welcome. Also, this project would encourage managers to join teams.

Project Team bank:

- After the restart of the season, the money for team points will be grouped in the team bank and on Wednesday before the first race the team must decide whether to make the distribution of the proceeds in the past season as before or maintains in the bank to be able to attend to some companion during the season.

- In case of conserving money for more than one season can only be used as assistance to a partner and is not shared as the current collection.

- Money management will be the responsibility of the team leader.

- A limit will be established for the granting of money to each manager corresponding to 30% of the proceeds

- Optional: On Wednesday before race 9 a new decision can be made.
Jukka Sireni2
(Група Elite)

ГПРО особље
Поруке: 3870
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (28)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #2 послано Aвг 29 2017, 16:15:44 Цитирај 
9 Amas gather money for 1 Elite.
Mason Somoza
(Група Amateur - 54)

Поруке: 450
  Држава:
Никарагва 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (13)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #3 послано Aвг 29 2017, 16:22:05 Цитирај 
I could see this being abused in too many ways, so no.
Klas Britse
(Група Master - 5)

Поруке: 161
  Држава:
Шведска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #4 послано Aвг 29 2017, 16:23:10 Цитирај 
Agree with Jukka - this would create incentives for things that we don't want, including DA's. No from me.
Jody Parker
(Група Pro - 8)

Поруке: 767
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #5 послано Aвг 29 2017, 16:24:40 Цитирај 
Better to set it up a loanbank of some kind so that the team has to chose between having a Bank or the money shared as it is now.

If used as now then nothing changes.

If used as a loan bank any manager in the team can borrow up to that amount of money at any time during the season. So if there's 10'000'000 in it all 10 managers can separately borrow 10'000'000 even if there is already loans out for more than that in total.
The money needs repaying to the bank with interest, maybe 1% per race between borrowing and repaying. It can be repaid whenever they want and have enough positive money to do so but latest before the last race of the season. If not repaid the money is returned anyway after the last race with an additional late fee of 2% of the loan amount.
The money is then gone from the bank after season reset.

Otherwise I'd say no, much because of what Jukka stated.
Guido Simonetta
(Група Pro - 13)

Држава:
Аргентина 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #6 послано Aвг 29 2017, 16:27:52 Цитирај 
We talk about loans. As they already exist in another game of managers we look for a different idea.

However, loans can be made with the complexity of other games and with higher interest rates
Dainius Vaškys
(Група Rookie - 125)

Поруке: 654
  Држава:
Литванија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #7 послано Aвг 29 2017, 16:38:09 (последња промена Aвг 29 2017, 16:40:01 од Dainius Vaškys) Цитирај 
Quote ( Jukka Sireni @ August 29th 2017,16:15:44 )

Quote ( Mason Somoza @ August 29th 2017,16:22:05 )

I could see this being abused in too many ways, so no.

+1

Looking from other perspective, what if we make in game bank which can give a loan to a manager in need, in unforseen situation.

1st. The bank will be able to give a loan only to Pro+ and only once a season, without extending the ammount it gave.

2nd. The bank will give a loan depending on the managers results current and previos season.

3rd. The negotiation will take 5+ races to complete in order to get desired or lower ammount of financial support. Financial support can be denied too.

4th. The negotation progress have the desired ammount, time before starting repaying, time till full return, why the money is needed, the chance to be able to extend dead end time by few races in case of unforseen situation and interest rate.

5th. The manager must have postivie balance in order to pay back the loan, in case of manager failing to return the loan, he's drivers moti will drop, sponsors become unhappy faster, his staff moti will drop, basicly bunch of negative effects of not being able to repay debt in time.

Well, that maybe would work :]
Ivan Silva
(Група Amateur - 91)

Поруке: 5070
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #8 послано Aвг 29 2017, 16:42:41 Цитирај 

This pretty much says it all.

Only thing i would accept is to have an option to refuse receiving team earnings after reset and distribute your share equally between the members that choose to receive the share.
Neil Mulvey
(Група Amateur - 18)

Поруке: 143
  Држава:
Ирска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #9 послано Aвг 29 2017, 16:43:21 Цитирај 
I think one think which could be looked at is each driver brings a sponsor. Not a huge amount but say 100k-250k per race but have it as part of the driver search.
Dainius Vaškys
(Група Rookie - 125)

Поруке: 654
  Држава:
Литванија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #10 послано Aвг 29 2017, 16:46:00 Цитирај 
Quote ( Neil Mulvey @ August 29th 2017,16:43:21 )

I think one think which could be looked at is each driver brings a sponsor. Not a huge amount but say 100k-250k per race but have it as part of the driver search.

What ?
Paul Sims
(Група Amateur - 19)

Поруке: 718
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #11 послано Aвг 29 2017, 16:54:57 Цитирај 
Pay drivers?

You could have an option to gamble on a young poor driver with lots of money who crashes a lot.

Or just keep it the way it is. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Josh Clark
(Група Amateur - 50)

Поруке: 6667
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #12 послано Aвг 29 2017, 17:01:34 Цитирај 

This is called the Charisma stat.
Michael Keeney
(Група Amateur - 96)

Поруке: 13519
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #13 послано Aвг 29 2017, 17:19:15 Цитирај 
If it helps DAs then I can see this being implemented within a couple of seasons :-(
Guido Simonetta
(Група Pro - 13)

Држава:
Аргентина 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #14 послано Aвг 29 2017, 17:22:17 Цитирај 

Team Sponsor?

It could be a good idea as an alternative income. Three spaces available in the team and more complex negotiations than the individual
Jody Parker
(Група Pro - 8)

Поруке: 767
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #15 послано Aвг 29 2017, 17:25:57 Цитирај 
Team Sponsor could be fun, but I'd rather see something like that implemented after the current sponsor system is revised and updated.
Miel Soeterbroek
(Група Pro - 18)

Поруке: 3107
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #16 послано Aвг 29 2017, 17:29:57 (последња промена Aвг 29 2017, 17:30:22 од Miel Soeterbroek) Цитирај 

5 in Elite on pips earning money for 5 Master promo runners (and swap those each season) would bring in more team points i think ;)

Who needs sponsors when you've got a team bank account, right? :D
Guido Simonetta
(Група Pro - 13)

Држава:
Аргентина 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #17 послано Aвг 29 2017, 17:31:23 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jody Parker @ August 29th 2017,17:25:57 )

Team Sponsor could be fun, but I'd rather see something like that implemented after the current sponsor system is revised and updated.

Personally I prefer team sponsor instead of loans. Since I did not see it in other manager games. (If the team bank does not prosper)
Mason Somoza
(Група Amateur - 54)

Поруке: 450
  Држава:
Никарагва 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #18 послано Aвг 29 2017, 17:35:32 Цитирај 
If you could give a loan, or take a loan, that would be cool, and either make interest on it, or pay interest on it.

However, I would say it would have to be more of an open-market thing for this to work, where any manager could borrow money from another manager, so to speak. If you default on a loan you relegate, if you recall the loan, you pay a penalty, and don't get 100% of the money back, or something like that, but within a team, absolutely not.
Marcelo Ascencio
(Група Amateur - 123)

Поруке: 6153
  Држава:
Аргентина 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #19 послано Aвг 29 2017, 17:43:20 Цитирај 
Take a loan and repay in rookie?
Martin Irla
(Група Pro - 19)

Поруке: 660
  Држава:
Уругвај 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #20 послано Aвг 29 2017, 17:56:23 (последња промена Aвг 29 2017, 17:57:15 од Martin Irla) Цитирај 
Think its a very good idea,but with many inconviniences that many people already expressed....In principle,i would agree with it,but only if that money comes as a loan,that has to be repaid,with interests,it has limits in the amount and that has to be repaid in a certain amount of time that cant be that long....i think its an idea that at least is worthwhile studying by the gurus of Gpro....
Rick Queary
(Група Pro - 8)

Поруке: 383
  Држава:
Сједињене Америчке Државе 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #21 послано Aвг 29 2017, 18:07:55 Цитирај 
money management is seriously important in this game. good teams help coach others on how and when to spend their money and to help each other budget. i would vote 'no' on this proposal.

get on a good team that can help you learn how to budget so you can be more successful as an individual and as a team.
Martin Irla
(Група Pro - 19)

Држава:
Уругвај 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #22 послано Aвг 29 2017, 18:17:17 Цитирај 
I fully agree that money managment is one of the most important if not the most important aspect of this game,and one should learn to spend it wisely.....But many times one can get into trouble not for mismanagment,but by sheer luck.Like a random can spoil your budget,even a season,and even can make you lose sponsors,and thats not mismanagment but just luck..... in a lot of cases a loan would come in very handy,more when the need of money doesnt come as mismanagment....
Michael Keeney
(Група Amateur - 96)

Поруке: 13519
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #23 послано Aвг 29 2017, 18:31:39 (последња промена Aвг 29 2017, 18:32:57 од Michael Keeney) Цитирај 
People do not need access to more funds. This game needs to start making it increasingly difficult to get funds. Energy has allowed people to rack up millions. I believe the TD and driver markets might take a chunk of this cash but not much.

There is loads of things you can do to make money. An efficient seasonal planner can save some of you 50m a season. Perhaps start there before asking for a loan or to give bonus team points money to one member.

As previous managers have identified this will be massively abused by DAs and data accounts. They already have a huge advantage so why offer them even more?
Martin Irla
(Група Pro - 19)

Држава:
Уругвај 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #24 послано Aвг 29 2017, 18:50:59 Цитирај 
I dont see it that way Michael.....if properly implemented.a loan that has to be repaid with interests,in a certain amount of time that cant be long,and with limits in the amount,cant see how it will be abused,The ones that ask for a loan they will lose money in the end,so think not many will ask for it,only in certain situation and in the short and long run they will have to pay more than what they got,so its not that great idea unless you are in a limit situation.....Also,although a factor,dont think energy is the main one why people are acumulating ridiculous sums.In my opinion,the main factor is the state Ama is in,there is where you get the money.At this moment,its almost impossible to relegate if you have a minimal clue about the game,you can mantain even with a level 3 car and getting good money and spending very little if you want,so you can build a huge sum without an effort and being patient if you want,then trying to go up.....Yes i agree that it could have many incoviniences,but they could be worked out and i really think this is not a bad idea,it could have more pros than againsts and at least certainly its worthwhile studying it.....
Richard Robin Paukson
(Група Amateur - 64)

Поруке: 2431
  Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #25 послано Aвг 29 2017, 18:56:13 (последња промена Aвг 29 2017, 18:56:51 од Richard Robin Paukson) Цитирај 
I am generally against this idea because of the reasons stated above. However, if this feature is implemented the loans should have incredibly harsh terms (like crazy interest rates, short deadlines to pay the money back, losing driver, TD, facilities, etc. if you fail to repay it in time). Also, if a loan were to be given out, it should only be given out by the game, not by a user or a team.
Marcelo Ascencio
(Група Amateur - 123)

Поруке: 6153
  Држава:
Аргентина 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #26 послано Aвг 29 2017, 19:01:13 (последња промена Aвг 29 2017, 19:01:42 од Marcelo Ascencio) Цитирај 
A DA will not care about repaying, will be used as the payer, and in any case they need the money it will be a retired account soon after
Guido Simonetta
(Група Pro - 13)

Држава:
Аргентина 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #27 послано Aвг 29 2017, 19:09:53 Цитирај 
The loans are individual. The team bank or team sponsors are precisely to promote teams in addition to giving financial aid
Martin Irla
(Група Pro - 19)

Држава:
Уругвај 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #28 послано Aвг 29 2017, 19:10:55 Цитирај 
But then,Why aSk for a loan if you are going to quit the game not repaying it???? HoW not repaying a loan ould favour the one you are lending money???? ThatS the one who has to repay it,not the DA....Cause i suppose a DA will be used to lend money,not to ask for it....
Perry Christensen
(Група Amateur - 106)

Поруке: 341
  Држава:
Данска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #29 послано Aвг 29 2017, 19:10:56 Цитирај 
So if you'r not in a team, you'r f******
Yes, you can push ppl to join a team, but then it's a must. Not a choice
Martin Irla
(Група Pro - 19)

Држава:
Уругвај 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #30 послано Aвг 29 2017, 19:22:59 Цитирај 
I havent given much thought to this....but just with a simple rule in loans,many problems could be solved.....like that you can ask only once in the season for a loan,and that you have to repay it before the next season starts.Also the quicker you pay it,the less interests you will pay,the interests could grow with each race you dont pay.....only with that,you solve most problems,and the only people who will ask for a loan are the ones who are in a limit situation,as you will end up paying much more than what you ask for and in the end you will lose money....
Страна [12 3 4 5 » Иди на страну:
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Suggestions forum > Financing for managers through teams Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених

Одговори