Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > General forum > Supporter Status Features and Advantages Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених
Страна « 1 2 [3 Иди на страну:
Аутор Тема: Supporter Status Features and Advantages 78 одговора
Niels Wolters
(Група Master - 4)

Поруке: 1833
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #61 послано Окт 31 2019, 07:43:12 Цитирај 
Quote ( Ahmet Sonverdi @ October 30th 2019,23:43:56 )

Excel is love. Excel is life

Aaaaaaaamen to that!
i wont even comment on the negative massages here

but what would life be without excel?!?
Daniel Douglas
(Група Pro - 21)

Поруке: 3806
  Држава:
Сједињене Америчке Државе 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #62 послано Окт 31 2019, 07:51:41 Цитирај 
Quote ( Niels Wolters @ October 31st 2019,07:43:12 )

Quote ( Ahmet Sonverdi @ October 30th 2019,23:43:56 )

Excel is love. Excel is life

Aaaaaaaamen to that!
i wont even comment on the negative massages here

but what would life be without excel?!?

Antonyms for excel

fail
Mikko Heikkinen
(Група Pro - 13)

Поруке: 12503
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #63 послано Окт 31 2019, 07:55:38 (последња промена Окт 31 2019, 08:25:05 од Mikko Heikkinen) Цитирај 
Quote ( Thijs Rieken @ October 31st 2019,07:42:07 )

which can be used for free online, or Google Sheets handle this stuff way way better.

And also if Excel (MS Office) is not available, there are alternatives like LibreOffice (which is free)

I actually used Libre a while back and it was surprisingly good :)
It's a bit like an older version MS Excel. The functionality which one needs is there, the looks are just a bit....

And ofc. there's also OpenOffice
Thijs Rieken
(Група Amateur - 37)

Поруке: 1042
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #64 послано Окт 31 2019, 08:01:17 Цитирај 
True, I mostly use the Google stuff. Having it stored online is great, I've heard enough people with crashing laptops losing their stuff...
Ivan Silva
(Група Master - 3)

Поруке: 5069
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (12)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #65 послано Окт 31 2019, 09:29:49 Цитирај 
I personally think credits are all about SUPPORTING the game rather than paying for it. So i wonder if its worth discussing when someone only sees one side of the coin
Joachim Rang2
(Група Master - 5)

Поруке: 316
  Држава:
Немачка 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #66 послано Окт 31 2019, 09:52:56 Цитирај 
Quote ( Patrick Paarhuis @ October 30th 2019,23:53:36 )

as already writen above it doesn't change the fact that the ones who can affort it has a huge advantage .... non-supporters need to plough through a piles of names and supporter just put in the specifics and has only 10 names left

The funny thing about this is, the supporter options to filter the driver markets are so bad they are useless and I never use them when searching for drivers! ;-)

As others have pointed out, this is one of very few games, which give you equal opportunites whether you're a supporter or not. The supporter stuff is just for convenience nothing more
Martti Kaasik
(Група Pro - 21)

Поруке: 1223
  Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #67 послано Окт 31 2019, 11:39:04 Цитирај 
Quote ( Patrick Paarhuis @ October 31st 2019,00:35:40 )

if i had a car i wouldn't have to wait for a bus and/or train to take me to the same spot, but i don't have the money to buy a car .....
Then do something about it... get ab better job or go to school to get better job... I want my own house and a supper car but I can't afford them... You don't see me complaining to Ferrari that they make car's to expensive...
Joachim Rang2
(Група Master - 5)

Држава:
Немачка 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (8)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #68 послано Окт 31 2019, 11:51:03 Цитирај 
Quote ( Martti Kaasik @ October 31st 2019,11:39:04 )

I want my own house and a supper car

you mean in addition to your breakfast and lunch cars?
Pierre Lisbonis
(Група Amateur - 8)

Поруке: 586
  Држава:
Француска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #69 послано Окт 31 2019, 12:13:04 Цитирај 
Still looking for my coffee car... even if my evening decaf one isn't that bad!
I'm supporting the game because the "super" admins deserved to be supported with such a crazy "super" game!
William Day
(Група Pro - 19)

Поруке: 510
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #70 послано Окт 31 2019, 12:18:46 Цитирај 
Quote ( Ivan Silva @ October 31st 2019,09:29:49 )

I personally think credits are all about SUPPORTING the game rather than paying for it. So i wonder if its worth discussing when someone only sees one side of the coin

Yup! Website wouldn’t be running for long if there were no supporters! Also I just don’t like ads, they’re especially annoying when logging in on your phone
Patrick Paarhuis
(Група Amateur - 33)

Поруке: 250
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #71 послано Окт 31 2019, 12:26:25 Цитирај 
Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ October 31st 2019,04:26:00 )

But the important thing is that even VS, currently, are not a full supporter team,

they are

Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ October 31st 2019,04:26:00 )

and I do think they will gladly accept a non supporter

no their not
Pierre Lisbonis
(Група Amateur - 8)

Поруке: 586
  Држава:
Француска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #72 послано Окт 31 2019, 12:29:23 Цитирај 
Patrick, I do hope you'll enjoy tomorrow's race and all the season and that you may look at this wonderful game with a "permanent" smily face, at least!
Patrick Paarhuis
(Група Amateur - 33)

Поруке: 250
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #73 послано Окт 31 2019, 12:32:02 (последња промена Окт 31 2019, 12:33:34 од Patrick Paarhuis) Цитирај 
Quote ( Pierre Lisbonis @ October 31st 2019,12:29:23 )

Patrick, I do hope you'll enjoy tomorrow's race and all the season and that you may look at this wonderful game with a "permanent" smily face, at least!

oh i probably will go on as ever, with or without a team, with or without Supporter

and again i am not begging for supporters here, and i dont want any, those who have sended got it back
Joachim Rang2
(Група Master - 5)

Држава:
Немачка 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (5)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #74 послано Окт 31 2019, 14:12:23 (последња промена Окт 31 2019, 14:18:00 од Joachim Rang) Цитирај 
Patrick, even if you got some heat in this thread, your concerns are valid. If the supporter status means so much to you but you can't pay for it, just accept the supporter credits people send you. Some of us are well off and do not mind to send you free supporter credits.

I know you were not fishing for it but don't let your proud get in the way if people are helping to get you the full supporter version of the game.

edit: Getting in a (good) team really enhances the game experience, so don't give up on joining a good team, eventually you will find one.
Marcel De Graaf
(Група Amateur - 70)

Поруке: 43
  Држава:
Јужна Африка 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (7)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #75 послано Окт 31 2019, 14:47:06 Цитирај 
I have Supporter status for three reasons.

1. I hate adds in games.
2. I have a cool helmet.
3. I believe the people developing and maintaining the game deserve the financial support. (This is undoubtedly the best browser game on the planet)

I have not found any other advantage that it gives me.

You seem to be moaning about "missing" data that only supporters have. Its' there dude, you just have to look for it in a different way. Excel is your friend.

Renato Dell
(Група Amateur - 91)

Поруке: 66
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #76 послано Окт 31 2019, 19:04:45 Цитирај 
There are tools that suffice all the true benefits supporters have when it comes to data, or you just need to go an extra mile on Excel sheets.
Jay De Snoo
(Група Amateur - 2)

Поруке: 928
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #77 послано Окт 31 2019, 20:28:53 Цитирај 
Quote ( Renato Dell @ October 31st 2019,19:04:45 )

There are tools that suffice all the true benefits supporters have when it comes to data, or you just need to go an extra mile on Excel sheets.

Well extra mile... Extra 60-90 seconds perhaps. So a quarter mile or so :P
(For the race analyses that is. And as Roland already mentioned copy pasting is prefered over using the downloadable 'excel' anyway)

Robert Kearney
(Група Amateur - 90)

Поруке: 3248
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #78 послано Нов 1 2019, 23:01:13 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jonathan Beagles @ October 31st 2019,00:58:29 )

2 possibilities - either supporter gives an unfair advantage or it doesn't. If it doesn't (as many have articulately mentioned) then you have nothing to complain about.

Or it does - so let's work on that premise for a moment.

€10.20 is the cost to be a supporter for a full season (8.5 Supporter Credits cost that via Paypal). A season lasts around 2 months.

If I want to do any hobby. ANY HOBBY AT ALL and do it well - I would expect to spend more than 5 Euros per month. Comfortably. If I did something and it cost me nothing - then I wouldn't expect to be that good at it, as I would likely lack the proper tools, guidance or facilities to do it well.

As such to do this hobby and (if we follow your logic) to do it well then between now and January 3rd you just need to save up 10.2 Euros to be a supporter for next season. That is 5.1 Euros per calendar month - if you get paid montly then counting today that is 3 pay-cheques (so 3.4 Euros per pay-cheque).

If you can't manage to save 5 Euros a month, then I really question how you are affording a computer and internet connection! If you can't afford 5 Euros per month, then my advice is mostly to stop spending time on an online game and consider prioritising other things in life...!

To help you out with this, I have now transferred you a season of support credits - by your logic this should now mean that you defeat all non-supporters in your group. Let's see what happens come end of season shall we...!

i too have real issues with this supporter status and cannot afford to pay for this anymore ! :)
cheers Jon :)
Stuart Foster
(Група Amateur - 93)

Поруке: 12459
  Држава:
Велс 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (5)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #79 послано Нов 1 2019, 23:06:07 Цитирај 
Quote ( Patryk Godowski @ October 31st 2019,00:17:14 )

I don't recommend to use half of a condom!

Free Willy?
Страна « 1 2 [3 Иди на страну:
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > General forum > Supporter Status Features and Advantages Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених

Одговори