Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Newbie forum > Sponsor negotiation attribute lowest vs. highest in Rookie Class Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених
Страна [1
Аутор Тема: Sponsor negotiation attribute lowest vs. highest in Rookie Class 2 одговора
Leffe Petit
(Група Rookie - 27)

Поруке: 5
  Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #1 послано Феб 29 2020, 14:10:22 Цитирај 
Hi,

something weird and unlogical happened when I looked for the result of my test with sponsor negotiation.

Similar sponsors in their attributes except for the negotiation attribute, sponsor a) has 7 and b) 1 .

The manual writes: This attribute shows us how smoothly negotiations would normally flow with this sponsor. The higher the stat, the nicer time you'll have during negotiations.

Priority for both of them on normal and no difference at all in their progress, bot of them gained 5.4%

Is that normal? I always thought that neogotiation gave a speed difference in growth.

Greetz
David Rolleston1
(Група Master - 1)

Поруке: 2618
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (3)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #2 послано Феб 29 2020, 14:14:08 Цитирај 
Quote ( Leffe Petit @ February 29th 2020,14:10:22 )

Is that normal? I always thought that neogotiation gave a speed difference in growth.

Yes it is normal. The priority dictates the gain you will get.

The negotiation stat might have a bearing on the way the sponsor responds to your answers during negotiations :-)
Mikko Heikkinen
(Група Pro - 13)

Поруке: 12503
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #3 послано Феб 29 2020, 15:27:26 Цитирај 

smoothly

nicer time

Doesn't necessarily mean more/less speed in progress

"Smooth" can also mean other things :)
Страна [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Newbie forum > Sponsor negotiation attribute lowest vs. highest in Rookie Class Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених

Одговори