Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Formula One forum > Would there be a potential delay of Vettel contract announcement in li Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених
Страна [1
Аутор Тема: Would there be a potential delay of Vettel contract announcement in li 10 одговора
Roman Santiago
(Група Rookie - 80)

Поруке: 2
  Држава:
Није на листи 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #1 послано Jул 16 2020, 09:45:16 Цитирај 
With all the talk of Vettel going to RP/Aston Martin I’ve just been wondering, would he not wait to see the verdict of the FIA ruling on if the rp cars are allowed/legal in light of the Renault protest. (Before signing or announcing any changes)

I just assume that if the RP cars were deemed as being too similar and not allowed that this would impact his decision, as they’d be taking a big step back.

Any thoughts?
Kyle Morris
(Група Pro - 14)

Поруке: 6688
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #2 послано Jул 16 2020, 10:19:47 Цитирај 
Apparently Aston Racing Force India Point Martin have already said they havent got space for them... I.e. Perez and Lance "Daddy I want to drive a fast car" Stroll is next season already, I assume anyway
William Durant
(Група Amateur - 8)

Поруке: 90
  Држава:
Сједињене Америчке Државе 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3 послано Jул 16 2020, 10:24:47 Цитирај 
I understand they have a buy-out clause on Perez!

But it would be a crazy decision to drop Sergio for Seb. I could understand if it was Lance but not happening while daddy is bank rolling the team
Toni Kazanjyan
(Група Amateur - 59)

Поруке: 277
  Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #4 послано Jул 16 2020, 10:50:45 Цитирај 
FORMULA NOWADAYS: (( rich boys favorite game ))

ohhh DADDY buy me a team .
Lennox Conner
(Група Rookie - 41)

Поруке: 1
  Држава:
Није на листи 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #5 послано Jул 30 2020, 11:33:32 Цитирај 
2013 and Seb's ruthless domination feels like a lifetime ago but I must admit that what Vettel achieved that year was absolutely extraordinary.

To win nine races in a row in an era where the gaps between the teams was smaller than it was today is so impressive. Red Bull achieved just five 1-2's all year and Webber didn't win a single race. The season also saw four different teams win (Lotus, Mercedes, Red Bull and Ferrari) and even after the mid-season tyre change, the podium contenders varied quite a bit.

I've seen a lot of new fans question how good Vettel was and how he won so much so quickly, and that season was the perfect reminder of what he could do.

Will we ever seen anything like it again?
Mauro Pisani
(Група Amateur - 58)

Поруке: 107
  Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #6 послано Jул 30 2020, 13:42:20 Цитирај 
the current reasons for doubts about vettel, are not on his driving skills, but on the fact that he did not withstand the pressure, of a people who wanted victory above all else.
competing for ferrari, is completely different, compared to being a pilot of any other team.

Seb, he's a great driver, but he just couldn't handle ferrari, that's all.

question RP, vettel in my opinion will not go in aston martin, at most will be in RB next year, or will stop as Nando did.
Peter Willmore
(Група Pro - 8)

Поруке: 3616
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #7 послано Jул 30 2020, 14:20:48 (последња промена Jул 30 2020, 14:21:01 од Peter Willmore) Цитирај 
Quote ( Mauro Pisani @ July 30th 2020,13:42:20 )

Seb, he's a great driver, but he just couldn't handle ferrari, that's all.

Honestly it started before Ferrari, he couldnt handle Danny Ricciardo.

Ankit Jakhar
(Група Rookie - 165)

Поруке: 157
  Држава:
Индија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #8 послано Jул 30 2020, 14:57:44 Цитирај 
well ferrari is bit toxic when they are not dominating or not at highest step of the podium...history says it ...Alonso 2010 and 2012 still freaks me out. but alonso put pressure on team and make team vulnerable and it's quite visible. it's the other way round for web. although I don't like seb he's a soft guy and needs supports and Ferrari dominated him and make him vulnerable. amid transfer rumors, I think the deal is done for seb he is going to rp, while check is to alfa. but I want Raikkonen to stay let's see how the driver market unfolds. i would love to see nando next year though.
Mauro Pisani
(Група Amateur - 58)

Поруке: 107
  Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #9 послано Jул 30 2020, 15:05:07 Цитирај 
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ July 30th 2020,14:20:48 )

Honestly it started before Ferrari, he couldnt handle Danny Ricciardo.

reword,

vettel can't handle the pressure, and in ferrari the pressure is very high.
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Група Amateur - 89)

Поруке: 2730
  Држава:
Мексико 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #10 послано Jул 30 2020, 15:50:15 Цитирај 
The issue here is a clause on Checo's contract that allows RP to break it with only 10million Euro penalty.
This clause has a date and it is July 31st

That would represent 30 million Euros less money for RP next season (20 million comes from Checo's sponsors).

Those 20 million is the same that Aston Martin is providing Red Bull so that could level down (unless the business plan included the income from both sponsors)

I've heard that if they do it later than Jul 31 the penalty is up to 50 million.
But I'm not sure of that.

You would also have to add the salary difference between Vettel and Pérez but you never know if Vettel could take a serious paycut.

Roman Santiago
(Група Rookie - 80)

Поруке: 2
  Држава:
Индија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #11 послано Aвг 3 2020, 07:24:49 (последња промена Aвг 3 2020, 07:28:47 од Vladimir Alexandrov) Цитирај 
Quote ( Roman Santiago @ July 16th 2020,09:45:16 )

With all the talk of Vettel going to RP/Aston Martin I’ve just been wondering, would he not wait to see the verdict of the FIA ruling on if the rp cars are allowed/legal in light of the Renault protest. (Before signing or announcing any changes)

I just assume that if the RP cars were deemed as being too similar and not allowed that this would impact his decision, as they’d be taking a big step back.

Any thoughts?

thankyou my issue has been solved
Страна [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Formula One forum > Would there be a potential delay of Vettel contract announcement in li Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених

Одговори