Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Off topic forum > TNRE - The Newbie Rookie Experience (a.k.a. The Rag) Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених
Страна [1
Аутор Тема: TNRE - The Newbie Rookie Experience (a.k.a. The Rag) 24 одговора
Zé Pedro Paula
(Група Amateur - 16)

Поруке: 665
  Држава:
Мозамбик 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #1 послано Апр 1 2021, 20:32:35 Цитирај 
A Biweekly Absolute Rookie Stats and Trauma Reporting

The good statistics and the best trauma reporting (blood!) from another one of your many first times.

TNRE is on average 3.5 days that you enjoy guessing the preparation of your race and... eventually you should enjoy it too.

Never as good as the first time,
The Rag (irregular edition)

Sent by my (unknown device and undisclosed location)
Zé Pedro Paula
(Група Amateur - 16)

Држава:
Мозамбик 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2 послано Апр 1 2021, 20:33:44 (последња промена Апр 1 2021, 20:59:39 од Zé Pedro Paula) Цитирај 
Season (8)1 – Report 1: S1R1

From the dozens of newbies starting their very first exciting race in their new... managing career in a car racing game and we start with the good, one. We had 48 scoring in their debut and 16 podiums.

EXP: I look like a newbie but I'm not a newbie. The natural born Elite. Am I in your Team's watchlist yet? Money? OK.

Win on Debut: 3

From the trauma and workshop reports we had this promising season start.

EXP: I really have no idea about what I'm not doing. Where is the in-race DRS? Oh wait... I hit the tyres right!?

Hit somewhere by the 90% rule: 2

EXP: You probably missed some things in your start tutorial, anyway you should have read the wiki by now. And, you got data now!

Over 6 Pit Stops: 5 (8 to 19 stops)

EXP: I hope you didn't kill, steal or lie... to your loved ones and/or your boss, to be in front of the screen for your exciting and aggressive rookie debut, 30 minutes earlier.

Start Accident: 1 (0 laps)

EXP: I don't look like a newbie but I'm a newbie. And I wish I could be this me in real life.

Non-Championship: 2 (Robert Kubica, Agent Creeper)

S(8)1R2 to come soon.

[this data was not scrapped so it may be, just may be, slightly inaccurate]
Zé Pedro Paula
(Група Amateur - 16)

Држава:
Мозамбик 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #3 послано Апр 1 2021, 21:44:32 (последња промена Апр 1 2021, 21:47:35 од Zé Pedro Paula) Цитирај 
Quote ( Zé Pedro Paula @ April 1st 2021,20:33:44 )

We had 48 scoring in their debut and 16 podiums.

EXP: I look like a newbie but I'm not a newbie. The natural born Elite. Am I in your Team's watchlist yet? Money? OK.

Win on Debut: 3

These numbers are already exaggerated since they include 1 racers from previous seasons but the S1R2 will be only this season's EXPs.

Apparently some found too easy to win on debut and quitted.
Zé Pedro Paula
(Група Amateur - 16)

Држава:
Мозамбик 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #4 послано Апр 3 2021, 20:17:39 (последња промена Апр 3 2021, 20:25:08 од Zé Pedro Paula) Цитирај 
Season (8)1 – Report 2: S1R2

Before we go to this race with much more accurate number we will fill you in on the latest reports about the S1R1 unfortunate 8 newbies.

And it's an even outcome. 4 didn't show up for the next race but it doesn't mean much, some can just miss a couple of races, and the other 4 started and finished unscathed. These are what we need. Start a 2nd race after a 0 laps start accident on debut. Though newbies.

Now in this 2nd race started exactly... ~71 first racers with 20 (28%) grabbing points on debut and 1 podium.

Win on Debut: 1 (1.4%)

Fortunately there was no one hit by the 90% rule.

EXP: You probably missed some things in your start tutorial, anyway you should have read the wiki by now. And, you got data now!

Over 6 Pit Stops: 6 (8 to 27 stops; 8.5%)

EXP: I hope you didn't kill, steal or lie... to your loved ones and/or your boss, to be in front of the screen for your exciting and aggressive rookie debut, 30 minutes earlier.

Start Accident: 1 (0 laps; 1.4%)

EXP: I don't look like a newbie but I'm a newbie. And I wish I could be this me in real life.

Non-Championship: Nando Lorris, Serial Kiler

[this dat was not scrapped so it may be, just may be, slightly inaccurate]
Thijs Rieken
(Група Amateur - 16)

Поруке: 1042
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #5 послано Апр 3 2021, 20:24:06 Цитирај 
You do realize that
A) this is hardly biweekly
B) you are the only one posting in this topic up until now
Zé Pedro Paula
(Група Amateur - 16)

Држава:
Мозамбик 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (4)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #6 послано Апр 3 2021, 20:27:11 Цитирај 
Quote ( Thijs Rieken @ April 3rd 2021,20:24:06 )

You do realize that
A) this is hardly biweekly

You've been waiting for this? For The Rag?

Quote ( Thijs Rieken @ April 3rd 2021,20:24:06 )

B) you are the only one posting in this topic up until now

Yes. But not anymore.
Jay De Snoo
(Група Master - 5)

Поруке: 927
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7 послано Апр 3 2021, 20:53:01 (последња промена Апр 3 2021, 20:54:09 од Jay De Snoo) Цитирај 
Quote ( Zé Pedro Paula @ April 1st 2021,20:33:44 )

From the dozens of newbies starting their very first exciting race in their new... managing career in a car racing game

2nd post...

Hmm, probably THIS is where YOU go wrong in your critisizing... and topic for newbies!
It's NOT a managing career in a car RACING GAME

Albeit it would be a better description already, it hardly is a racing career in a management game either...

It's a management game. (hard stop) involving a car racing team.

With some name changes here and there (and most likely some formula to make it better imaginable), 'car' could be replaced by horse, hamster, skate, ski... midget (oops) ;)
Hell with some hard changes it could be a management game regarding a beauty contest where @Miel Soeterbroek (E) wins the popularity vote many times but where many including me at least could compete him desperately on who's the ugliest! (sorry Miel ;) )

Zé Pedro Paula
(Група Amateur - 16)

Држава:
Мозамбик 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #8 послано Апр 3 2021, 21:29:58 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jay De Snoo @ April 3rd 2021,20:53:01 )

Hmm, probably THIS is where YOU go wrong in your critisizing... and topic for newbies!

It's NOT a managing career in a car RACING GAME

Albeit it would be a better description already, it hardly is a racing career in a management game either...

It's a management game. (hard stop) involving a car racing team.

I've heard a few versions. Management, data hoarding, mathematics (invention), perhaps you need to play Civilization before you have everything to join.

A newbie, perhaps and like me, reads the main page outdated talk and the about us and is fooled into the game. Anyone unfamiliar to the game thinks it's a management simulation of a team director game. The way I wrote is already a 'tip' that this is not exactly what you think it should be.

My criticism is that the game is leaking users mostly from the basement and no one who should care more about the game seems to know or even want to know what the problem should be.

Some newbies start to have quitting thoughts right at the first debacle. Then slowly comes the "this is not exactly what it is stated", it's something else.
Miel Soeterbroek
(Група Elite)

Поруке: 3107
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #9 послано Апр 3 2021, 21:36:43 Цитирај 
Why?

Why the tag, really?
Why the rag?
Why the thread?
Why? Just. why?

Btw, Tibor usually only needs 2 or 3 words to confuse me. He wins.
Ricardo Antunes
(Група Pro - 18)

Поруке: 2566
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #10 послано Апр 3 2021, 21:38:51 Цитирај 
Quote ( Miel Soeterbroek @ April 3rd 2021,21:36:43 )

Why?

Why the tag, really?
Why the rag?
Why the thread?
Why? Just. why?

Great poem, 10/10
Zé Pedro Paula
(Група Amateur - 16)

Држава:
Мозамбик 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #11 послано Апр 3 2021, 21:54:48 Цитирај 
Quote ( Miel Soeterbroek @ April 3rd 2021,21:36:43 )

Why?

Why the tag, really?

Why the rag?

Why the thread?

Why? Just. why?

I really wanted to do something more classy but for the upper tiers the stands are full of celebrities' press and it's too much competition. I like to win but not that hard. So I went to the lowest tier so I can stand a chance. So far so good. No competition at all.
Luke Frost
(Група Amateur - 15)

Поруке: 11111
  Држава:
Аустралија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (4)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #12 послано Апр 4 2021, 02:05:55 Цитирај 
@Zé Pedro Paula (A16) the thread has been an interesting read. It's a bit 'messy' to understand but I really like your enthusiasm and your motivation to write. Keep it up....you're not hurting anyone, and some will enjoy quietly :)
Zé Pedro Paula
(Група Amateur - 16)

Држава:
Мозамбик 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (3)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #13 послано Апр 4 2021, 08:06:59 (последња промена Апр 4 2021, 08:12:27 од Zé Pedro Paula) Цитирај 
Quote ( Luke Frost @ April 4th 2021,02:05:55 )

@Zé Pedro Paula (A16) the thread has been an interesting read. It's a bit 'messy' to understand but I really like your enthusiasm and your motivation to write. Keep it up....you're not hurting anyone, and some will enjoy quietly :)

Thanks for your support. At The Rag, "we" also dream about taking it to the next level with great interviews with newbies really mad, fuming and foaming, and depending on the supporters donations have live streams of spectacular start accidents.

For now we need to improve on the layout a bit, perhaps find a less busy sh*tty cybercafe with suspicious guys looking over your shoulder.
Zé Pedro Paula
(Група Amateur - 16)

Држава:
Мозамбик 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #14 послано Апр 5 2021, 14:17:18 (последња промена Апр 5 2021, 14:41:24 од Zé Pedro Paula) Цитирај 
Season (8)1 – Report 3: S1R3

First and foremost, the "rumours" that The Rag is just a bunch inaccurate foolish lies are a mere coincidence. The day of our foundation and the issuing of the 1st issue has no relation with us. We even prefer the other calendar that made a lot more sense.

Then since we had our first handful of views and a couple of followers, one I think it's a cop, he asked me if this joke was mine, I told him no, that it was borrowed, then he played the good cop and said it was OK because it was a small one, therefore we are going to make The Rag more readable with more paragraphs and broaden our scope more into the Rookie level soon, with some more stats and the quest for the "Forever Rookie", whatever are his/her purposes in never leaving the Rookie level. It's fun. I can assure you.

S1R1 didn't quit us yet. The 'tough debut start accidented' had a normal 2nd race but on the 3rd went for 14 stops. I think this guy has a couple of things to say. Or to burst out. We fear for his career but if he makes it to the next race grid we will quit on him and shelf him in the "never give up" aisle.

Another bad news is that another "over stopper" who also made a normal 2nd race didn't show up for the 3rd. So, without percentages because the initial data is corrupted by the previous season and I've other much more important data to work on, the S1R1 current quitters and potential quitters.

S1R1:
Quitted: 3/8
On the Edge: 2/8
Still Happy: 3/8

This just the 8 "unlucky" absolute newbies.

In the S1R2, the 7 'selected by accident' newbies are doing better. 5 out of 7 (and 7% of the total) started the 2nd race. So, only 2 (2.8%) go to the "On the Edge" buffer for now and for not showing up and not give a 2nd chance.

For this last 3rd race of the season and long-awaited report, less newbies, which is common, but still ~56 (0.82% of last race and 2.3 % of Rookie) and ~18 scoring. I mean there is one that has 'historical' 10 points but 0 points in the season and disappeared.

I look like a newbie but I'm not a newbie
The natural born Elite. Am I in your Team's watchlist yet? Money? OK.

Win on Debut: 1 (1.8%)
There was another win that was... stripped off.

Again and fortunately there was no one hit by the 90% rule.

You probably missed some things in your start tutorial
Anyway you should have read the wiki by now. And, you got data now!

Over 6 Pit Stops: 3 (9 to 30 stops; 5.4%)

I hope you didn't kill, steal or lie... to your loved ones and/or your boss
To be in front of the screen for your exciting and aggressive rookie debut, 30 minutes earlier.

Start Accident: 1 (1.8%)

I don't look like a newbie but I'm a newbie
And I wish I could be this me in real life.

Non-Championship: Joe Dalton, Rompa Stompa

[this dat was not scrapped so it maybe, just maybe, slightly inaccurate]
Richard Robin Paukson
(Група Amateur - 57)

Поруке: 2426
  Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #15 послано Апр 5 2021, 15:54:03 (последња промена Апр 5 2021, 15:54:14 од Richard Robin Paukson) Цитирај 
Quote ( Zé Pedro Paula @ April 5th 2021,14:17:18 )

I believe that rule doesn't apply for Rookies. :)
Ricardo Antunes
(Група Pro - 18)

Поруке: 2566
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #16 послано Апр 5 2021, 15:54:36 Цитирај 
Quote ( Richard Robin Paukson @ April 5th 2021,15:54:03 )

It's still fortunate!
Zé Pedro Paula
(Група Amateur - 16)

Држава:
Мозамбик 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #17 послано Апр 5 2021, 16:53:03 Цитирај 
Quote ( Richard Robin Paukson @ April 5th 2021,15:54:03 )

Quote ( Zé Pedro Paula @ April 5th 2021,14:17:18 )

Thank you for your correction. What do you think happened here to this DNF then?

/gb/RaceSummary.asp?Group=Rookie+-+24&sort=&order=&a...

And actually this unfortunate escaped me this race. Look at him on his R3. This guy is on the floor already.

/gb/RaceSummary.asp?Season=&Race=&sort=&order=&a...

What could have happened?
Amitesh Patnaik
(Група Pro - 24)

Поруке: 464
  Држава:
Индија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (2)
Стара порука #18 послано Апр 5 2021, 16:59:11 (последња промена Апр 5 2021, 17:02:11 од Amitesh Patnaik) Цитирај 
They still get 100% race earnings for the position they classify in.

From the wiki:
90% Rule
If you don't cover 90% of the race distance you will receive only 50% of the race income according to the Race Winnings Table.

Example: If you finished in 40th position in Elite and didn't cover 90% of the race distance you will get only $5.500.000 for your race position.

This rule does not apply to Rookie groups.
Zé Pedro Paula
(Група Amateur - 16)

Држава:
Мозамбик 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #19 послано Апр 5 2021, 17:18:21 (последња промена Апр 5 2021, 17:40:20 од Zé Pedro Paula) Цитирај 
Quote ( Amitesh Patnaik @ April 5th 2021,16:59:11 )

They still get 100% race earnings for the position they classify in.

From the wiki:
90% Rule
If you don't cover 90% of the race distance you will receive only 50% of the race income according to the Race Winnings Table.

Example: If you finished in 40th position in Elite and didn't cover 90% of the race distance you will get only $5.500.000 for your race position.

This rule does not apply to Rookie groups.

I think his immediate concerns is how to classify since he managed to do it 1 out of 3 times so far. He will be less concern when he meets someone that tells him he didn't loose anything. At least material. I hope he stays around long enough for that.

So, the rule penalty does not apply but he still get a written notice about it. Just for the record. The experience stands in the reports then. That's what is hitting them.

Edit: He should have 2 dropouts by now I guess. But I'm still wrong.

Dropouts: 1 (1)

Which one is it?
Zé Pedro Paula
(Група Amateur - 16)

Држава:
Мозамбик 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #20 послано Апр 8 2021, 20:26:55 (последња промена Апр 8 2021, 20:38:20 од Zé Pedro Paula) Цитирај 
Season (8)1 – Report 4: S1R4

And we are back with our ever more accurate, ever more expanding, ever more actual and ever more on schedule issue 4. Just a bit faulty on the factual side of the original data but we will eventually fix it. And the way we search for the most heated events of the debutantes. Can get even hotter than in Bremgarten.

This season had already 2551 rookies in a race, 30 more than any other previous season's race, which is a rare event. And we should be all happy. As well as game total increased. Last time this happened I was starting the game and was not even put to work from home like many.

As promised we are going to close the S1R1, with a mix feeling. Some quits already but true heroes too. The Newberoes.

5 quit. They can come back and try again of course. But 4 quit after R1. 3 over stoppers and 1 90% ruled. We can say that they were in the wrong game. For any reason. Another quitted after his R2. He was not in the wrong game. Or was he.

Then we have the best. The 3 1st Newberoes. Still going at R4.
1, rescued by one of the comments, was hit by the 90% rule, then a normal race, hit the 90% rule again and started again! For a normal race. Another die hard had a start accident, a normal race, stopped 14 times and started the next race!
We may need something even greater than a newbero. The 3rd of them went for a 13 stops, then a couple of last and 18th in a row, 2 normal races that is, and a start accident. We are not even to see if he starts again for R5 because he is the NBOR, the Newbie Rookie Of the Report. We are not going to follow and keep depressed newbies databases for long.

So, we have a positive result of 1 true quitter and 3 newberoes. There were 4 more quitters but I'm afraid they would go to the forums to suggest in-race DRS option. Wouldn't be pretty to watch.

The S1R2 is still open this next race but we can count on 2 quits. The rest is still in the game with at least 1 normal race out of 3, and we have a 13 stops starter grabbing points on his R3. Wait for next report. There will be hope. We hope so too. But blood is what keeps the news alive. Generally.

In the S1R3, the selected 4 had different faiths in the 2nd race and anything can still happen.

The R4 had all races with 2 digits participants, with 10 a few and the 2nd biggest races some 22 cars which looks like proper races. And then we have the... random of the groups. Or the AMA group in disguise, perhaps the super rookie group, with 38 cars already raced... we can assure you that our prestigious Win on Debut award was never and will never be from this group. Or some "account reset" might.

This race had 59 (0.83% of the race total and 2.3% of the rookie race) newbies and very few incidents. 13 (22%) scoring and 2 (3.4%) podiums.

I look like a newbie but I'm not a newbie
The natural born Elite. Am I in your Team's watchlist yet? Money? OK.

Win on Debut: 1 (1.7%)

Over 6 Pit Stops: 2 (8 to 9 stops; 3.4%)

And also fortunately, not for The Rag's near future, no start accidents.

And I wish I could be this me in real life.

Non-Championship: Kevin Costner , Red Bull (also over stopper), Filipe Massa , Pearl New

[this data was not scrapped so it maybe, just maybe, slightly inaccurate]
Zé Pedro Paula
(Група Amateur - 16)

Држава:
Мозамбик 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #21 послано Апр 11 2021, 08:50:20 (последња промена Апр 11 2021, 09:13:22 од Zé Pedro Paula) Цитирај 
Season (8)1 – Report 5: S1R5

Another race, another report on the fresh...y and meaty 45 (0.65% of the game race and 1.8% of the Rookie race) new absolute newbies. Let's see who escapes being... eaten like soft rubber or turned into start crash fodder.

The season lost 99 participants since its peak in R1, but Rookie is still 44 positive. The trend is to decrease along the season until new peaks early next season, with a big injection of new blood.

Still on S1R1. Everything is confirmed and closed but, we had to follow our NROR who is still being traumatized with another start accident. His 2 normal races were 2 last positions in 18th, 2 start accidents already and a debut with 13, thirteen pitstops. Was it a Friday?

The S1R2 confirmed the initial trend, but we spotted our 1st Extra Softer. He made a normal 2nd race but it was 10º C and he did 6 or less pitstops. The other 3 races he over stopped all of them. I bet he is going all the 4 first races on XS's and thinking it's a stupid rookie feature like the Pipirelli or he is stupid himself. Anyway, he is a Newbero and the NROR too.

On the other side, the 1st to get points on his R3 after a bad debut, went for a few more points and turned around his luck big time.
2 quit, 1 is still in doubt and 4 passed the test of the memorable TNRE. We will be back. To this report.

In the S1R3, we already had our over stopping record holder with 30 stops in 1 race, didn't shake him, still going, and now the season's absolute over stopping record holder with an astonishing 64 stops in 3 races. I spot another Extra Softer. He started after the cold race.
The trend is 2 quits, 1 shaky and 1 new manager.

Too soon for more insights into the poor and balanced S1R4.

This R5 brought no good news with only 1 (2.2%) scoring on debut. But, the over stopping and such are back strong. The bread and the butter of The Rag. Mostly bread, of course.

Over 6 Pit Stops: 6 (13.3%; 8 to 26 stops)

To be in front of the screen for your exciting and aggressive rookie debut, 30 minutes earlier.

Start Accident: 2 (4.4%; 0 laps)

We have been thinking about a prestigious career award like the "Forever Rookie", inspired by a group mate who is still in Rookie for quite a while, not doing very well with just 1 point, but apparently enjoying the ride. As the owner I would name the award after him just for the inspiration, but as the journalist I can't give in to that pressure.
We thought he had our awarded already, but on the search for another category, still to be named but for now can be the "super fool", we found a true contender if not the winner, on the other side of the coin. Exactly, money. For the S1R6 we will announce the double award, the rich and the ... in debt Forever Rookie. Stay tuned for the clash, a true class struggle, and meanwhile enjoy the appetizer.

P.S.:
There will be a Table

Zé Pedro Paula
(Група Amateur - 16)

Држава:
Мозамбик 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #22 послано Апр 17 2021, 17:44:16 (последња промена Апр 17 2021, 18:11:15 од Zé Pedro Paula) Цитирај 
Season (8)1 – Report 6: S1R6

And here are the statistics your mother warned you about and you regret taking a peek for just a tenth of a second. Don't feel guilty, some are already hooked and just can't get enough. The Rag could become like the cult, legendary, iconic and mythical telly show, the Jackass, but shouldn't last much over a season or two. Let's see about it on the S2R1, probably the last report. Hang on in there, still a dozen to come.

Sorry about the delay but everyone has his newbero day, promises more than could deliver and have more important things to do.

Let's go directly to the main course of the Double Forever Rookie Prestige Award without further delays.

In the subcategory of the filthiest... the filthy richest porky... richest piggy bank we have none other than... Pedro... no, Jorge... sorry no, Nuno... ah, Ricardo Nuno Jorge Pedro. OK, that's the name.

He has been in Rookie, never leaving, for 16 incomplete seasons and 189 races. Better yet he scored 0 points.
Don't start crying yet. He spent the humongous amount of 6.73 minutes time per race. I told ya. But here is the kinky part. He amassed the accumulated worth along all seasons of no less than... (processing...) $ 1.298.396.077, 4 seasons above 100 million, 'a quite frankly intimidating display of liquidity'. All for... the Reset.

Flipping the coin, and in the subcategory of the... shameless, we found... ah, foreigner names for me are so much easier, Tamás Báder with some smashing numbers. 466 races in Rookie, 0 in Amateur. Money... accumulated debt in 40 incomplete seasons, -532 million.
Highlights: A couple of wins and something more, 8 out of 40 seasons in positive and honorable mention of 21 million in the best season. A 9 million loss. They are rarer but can be annoying and take the spot ahead of you.

Now which is the meat or which is the fishy... the fish of this meal I really can tell yet. And hardly better contenders can be found until the season end but who knows.

There will be a table but not today.

We will be back to S1R2 but not in this issue since things are still moving back and forth, as well as in our very first S1R1, so we are extending the TNRE from a fortnight of entertaining discovery to 5 races of ripping off blindfolds.

In the S1R3 we will end up with a draw, 2 mistaken players and 2 resistant. And there is a new... field engineer candidate making ridiculous amount of pitstops every race. Someone scream to that guy that that's not how you collect data. 98 stops in 4 races.

In S1R4 another 1-1 draw. Pretty steady and blunt these 2 last "groups".

S1R5 still looks ugly, 6 out of 8 are not racing anymore.

This R6 (I know, I know, we are one issue behind) was the smallest absolute Newbie race and the most positive perhaps. 6913 participants, 2514 rookies and only 34 (0.49% of the game and 1.35% of the rookie races) newbies. 6 (17.6%) scoring and 1 (2.9%) podium.

Over 6 Pit Stops: 1 (2.9%; 14 stops)

Or I wish I could be this me in real life.

Non-Championship: Night Star, Master Disaster

We will try to bring the next stats that you love to hate sooner rather than later. And a table with lot's %'s.

Zé Pedro Paula
(Група Amateur - 16)

Држава:
Мозамбик 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #23 послано Апр 22 2021, 20:18:11 (последња промена Апр 22 2021, 20:44:39 од Zé Pedro Paula) Цитирај 
Season (8)1 – Report 7: S1R7

Because we're owing big time to our faithful followers we are coming back in big too, with a double edition and a... and almost a tables supplement. Shouldn't last longer but the more data the better the results.

Closing the S1R2 for good we have the most positive report with only 2 quits and 5 newberos among our unlucky chosen few.

S1R3 we have a 2-2 draw. But we are following our over stopper of the season, perhaps ever, he keeps pushing for pitstops records and has already data from... (calculating) 158 pitstops in 6 races. He is just having a ball.

The S1R4 experience has still 1 race to go and can be another draw, it's 1-1.

S1R5 looks bad, but we have ugly coming ahead in the next report.

S1R6 is the good, just a little poor. No quits and 1 newbero. Too soon yet.

---

The S1R7 is equally a bad and poor with only one chosen. 6838 participants, 2486 rookies, 37 newbies and 7 of these scoring on debut. Some groups can have 10 cars racing.

Start Accident: 1 (2.7% of debutantes)

Non-Championship: Heheehe Hehehe

Season (8)1 – Report 8: S1R8

Because we like you, actually, we love you, we bring you the fire. The fire of the newbie hell that is. We had the good, the bad and now the ugly. You don't do this to a Human Person (spoiler).

Let's star closing reports because we still have a over promised tables' supplement to do.

The S1R4, we can't really close it because it looks like there is a last minute quit, after "just" a 8 pitstops debut and 3 normal races one manager didn't show up for his R5. What a... well, we have at least to have 2 no shows in a row to call a quit. So, it's pending with 1.5 quits and 0.5 newberos.

In S1R5 we have 6 quits, almost certain and still 2 in the game, one with points already and another still struggling.

S1R6, no changes. Too soon yet.

In the S1R7, our only start crasher made a normal 2nd race.

---

The S1R8 brought us 6849 participants, 2518 rookies, 45 newbies and 10 scorers. And an awful load of bread. And 2 bits of that "tasty" rancid butter.

Over 6 Pit Stops: 9 (24.3% of debutantes; 7 to 33 stops)

Start Accident: 2 (5.4% of debutantes)

Non-Championship: Human Person, Old Scruff

We will put most of this in numbers in a presentable table after we sink in this almost 1/4 of the newbies stopped more than 6 times on debut. Those percentages shook a bit.

Zé Pedro Paula
(Група Amateur - 16)

Држава:
Мозамбик 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #24 послано Апр 22 2021, 21:09:52 Цитирај 
The first table is just the initial raw data and the meaning of the newbies in the rookie and the game. Hope it works...

TotalAvgR1R2R3R4R5R6R7R8
Game 6914 7008 6952 6865 6965 6919 6913 6838 6849
Rookie 2496 2462 2494 2442 2551 2504 2514 2486 2518
Newbies 450 56 118 69 43 59 45 34 37 45
% Game 0.81% 1.68% 0.99% 0.63% 0.85% 0.65% 0.49% 0.54% 0.66%
% Rookie 2.26% 4.79% 2.77% 1.76% 2.31% 1.80% 1.35% 1.49% 1.79%

Zé Pedro Paula
(Група Amateur - 16)

Држава:
Мозамбик 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #25 послано Апр 22 2021, 21:21:35 (последња промена Апр 22 2021, 21:35:26 од Zé Pedro Paula) Цитирај 
The second table is about the chosen few who had an unpleasant debut.

TotalAvgR1R2R3R4R5R6R7R8
Over Stop 32 4 5 6 3 2 6 1 0 9
% Newbies 7.45% 4.24% 8.70% 6.98% 3.39% 13.33% 2.94% 0.00% 20.00%
Start Accident 8 1 1 1 1 0 2 0 1 2
90% Rule 2 0.25 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Total 42 5.25 8 7 4 2 8 1 1 11
% Newbies 9.69% 6.78% 10.14% 9.30% 3.39% 17.78% 2.94% 2.70% 24.44%

The balance between quits and retention table is more or less even but will also be split in more categories of quitters and newberos because of the 1 race managers and other types and it's still on R4, because of the 5 races experience, the TNRE, now XX, for expanded and extremed.
Страна [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Off topic forum > TNRE - The Newbie Rookie Experience (a.k.a. The Rag) Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених

Одговори