Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > General forum > Congratulations George Slater! Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених
Страна « 1 2 3 ... 6 7 [8 Иди на страну:
Аутор Тема: Congratulations George Slater! 224 одговора
Dominik Karda
(Група Pro - 2)

Поруке: 5425
  Држава:
Чешка 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #211 послано Aвг 26 2023, 13:15:32 Цитирај 
Big props to both George and Kai for putting up a toe-to-toe fight between oen another for the whole season.

Congrats George on your 4th title, and Kai, you'll get to the top step eventually. I'm very proud of you after you spent the best part of the last decade in Ama :D
Diogo Abdalla
(Група Master - 3)

Поруке: 309
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (2)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #212 послано Aвг 26 2023, 13:53:12 Цитирај 
Congrats George, again. But also congrats Kai, who put a very good fight all the way to the last race

You guys made a very fun season to watch
Andrea Squizzato1
(Група Elite)

Поруке: 3594
  Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (3)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #213 послано Aвг 26 2023, 16:07:55 Цитирај 
It's the first time I watch all the races during a relegation season. You guys made it very interesting, bad luck for Chew on finding such a strong opponent on his way to the title. Withouth that random in R1 maybe we could've had even closer battle.

My congratulations to George, one of the very strongest managers of the game. Really impressive management of the package in those Hancock races where you've actually made the difference.
Enzo Euler
(Група Amateur - 25)

Поруке: 82
  Држава:
Аргентина 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #214 послано Aвг 26 2023, 16:17:57 Цитирај 
Felicitaciones George
Olivier Portal
(Група Pro - 12)

Поруке: 1012
  Држава:
Француска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #215 послано Aвг 26 2023, 18:00:20 Цитирај 
Congratulations George!
Roy Mitchell
(Група Amateur - 47)

Поруке: 5905
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #216 послано Aвг 26 2023, 19:18:51 Цитирај 
Congratulations George. 4th title is something to behold. Well done, mate. Next season it will be title #5.
Richard Robin Paukson
(Група Amateur - 16)

Поруке: 2426
  Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #217 послано Aвг 27 2023, 15:06:34 Цитирај 
Congrats George! You're truly one of the greatest managers ever and clearly the best in recent history.
George Slater4
(Група Elite)

Поруке: 603
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (52)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #218 послано Aвг 28 2023, 00:41:42 Цитирај 
Once again thank you to everyone for the congratulatory messages. This past season was without doubt the most intense I have ever experienced, and that was due to the level of competition Kai brought. I saw from the first race how impressive his pace could be and from then on I was quite nervous. To fight him forced me to not only use all the resources, but to continuously find ways to push the performance of what I had available and be adaptable in my plans based on the weather of some of the races. This was even more the case as my driver deteriorated towards the end of the season and I began focussing on just managing the points gap I had. Thankfully those efforts payed off and I even managed to cap it off with a win.

I knew when I bid on my driver that if I got him it would be to make one final championship push and then I would be done racing. Now it is time to follow through on that. It's not that I have fell out of love with the game; I still regard it as highly as I ever have. It is simply that I have achieved everything I want to in GPRO, and given that I don't have any desire to continue competing. So I went for one final effort, and that I was able to finish it with securing one last championship is everything I could have hoped for.

A special thanks to all of my teammates in Malati, past and present, who I have had the pleasure of celebrating our many successes with over the past 32 seasons. It has been incredible :)
Roy Mitchell
(Група Amateur - 47)

Поруке: 5905
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #219 послано Aвг 28 2023, 02:42:20 Цитирај 
Always good to go out on your terms. Good luck in the future. You did Canada proud.

Maciej Zaleski
(Група Amateur - 57)

Поруке: 283
  Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #220 послано Aвг 28 2023, 10:57:20 Цитирај 
Sad to see you go, but at least you do it in quite a style. Congrats and good luck in future endeavours.
Marko Stojaović
(Група Rookie - 81)

Поруке: 488
  Држава:
Србија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #221 послано Aвг 28 2023, 12:40:24 Цитирај 
Too bad your leaving.
But... there is always place to make a comeback.
Like legends in most sports.
I even saw in here. One of the greats of GPRO retired but came back. He sad "There has to be something more" and he found it.
So great to see him still around.
Hope the same from you.
André de Carvalho
(Група Elite)

Поруке: 447
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #222 послано Aвг 28 2023, 23:13:56 Цитирај 
Congratulations on yet another championship, George. If you wanted a dramatic farewell, you surely got one. Hope we get to see you again one day. At least come by to say hello every once on a while :) it was a real pleasure, learned a lot just observing you play.
Brad Marshall1
(Група Amateur - 29)

Поруке: 526
  Држава:
Сједињене Америчке Државе 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (4)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #223 послано Aвг 30 2023, 00:19:00 Цитирај 
Congrats on the cuatro, George!

I shall forever remember you for your extraordinary consistency, meticulous decision making, and bizarre knowledge of obscure race tracks. Thank you for being a great teammate with all the great conversation and GPRO advice. Happy trails!
Bruce Stad
(Група Rookie - 130)

Поруке: 306
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #224 послано Aвг 30 2023, 05:03:22 Цитирај 
George watching your races will be missed. Good luck on future endeavors. Hope to see you back.
Rafal Jurowski
(Група Amateur - 72)

Поруке: 251
  Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #225 послано Aвг 30 2023, 09:02:56 Цитирај 
Congratulations on the title and happy retirement! What a career! 😲
Страна « 1 2 3 ... 6 7 [8 Иди на страну:
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > General forum > Congratulations George Slater! Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених

Одговори