Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Suggestions forum > Suggestion - Intermediate tyres Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених
Страна [12 3 4 5 6 » Иди на страну:
Анкета
Do you think there should be intermediate tyres on gpro?(read comment)
Прво се пријавите
Аутор Тема: Suggestion - Intermediate tyres 156 одговора
Daniel Bull
(Група Rookie - 42)

Поруке: 251
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #1 послано Jул 12 2008, 08:50:14 Цитирај 
I think on GPRO You can choose Intermediate tyres.

I know it would be pointless because there is just dry and wet; but I think there should be like: light rain; slippery etc...

Please let me know what you think...
Sotiris Hatzisavas
(Група Amateur - 18)

Поруке: 2010
  Држава:
Грчка 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #2 послано Jул 12 2008, 08:55:05 Цитирај 
Right now we cant and there is no point in having intermediate tyres as the circuit becomes wet and dry immediattly so we need Rain tyres and Dry tyres.

If we implement some new features like light rain, or the circuit doesnt become dry or wet immediattly, etc. then yes! :)
It would be fine IMO to have and intermediates as this would spice up a bit things! ;)
Max Rotko
(Група Amateur - 22)

Поруке: 4164
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (0)   Не свиђа ми се (1)
Стара порука #3 послано Jул 12 2008, 09:02:14 Цитирај 
No! NEVER!! This game is good now! Please admins do not change anything..
Luiz Eduardo Guida Valmont
(Група Rookie - 88)

Поруке: 134
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #4 послано Jул 12 2008, 09:12:56 Цитирај 
I'm barely learning how to set up my car for wet weather. No intermediate tyres, please. :)
Aleksander Henriksen
(Група Rookie - 69)

Поруке: 22
  Држава:
Норвешка 
Сертификат: 
Свиђа ми се (1)   Не свиђа ми се (0)
Стара порука #5 послано Jул 12 2008, 10:39:45 Цитирај 
I think intermediate tyres is a good idea.

IF, as Sotiris said, implent some new features
Stephen Guy
(Група Amateur - 3)

Поруке: 508
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #6 послано Jул 12 2008, 10:47:30 Цитирај 
If the track could gradually move from dry to wet, then yes, this would be a good addition.
Lukas Jaworski
(Група Rookie - 11)

Поруке: 63
  Држава:
Пољска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #7 послано Jул 12 2008, 10:59:49 (последња промена Jул 12 2008, 11:00:26 од Lukas Jaworski) Цитирај 
No, becouse if we add intermediates and new weather, it could destroy the game. If we could have an option to manage our car during the race, than it could come in handy, but we don't, so its yousless...
Chris Williams
(Група Master - 3)

ГПРО особље
Поруке: 8563
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #8 послано Jул 12 2008, 11:02:57 Цитирај 
What the hell is going on with all these suggestions and ideas that have been brought up and discussed a million times before?!

Search god damn you!!!!!!
Justas Patkauskas
(Група Master - 1)

Поруке: 1938
  Држава:
Литванија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #9 послано Jул 12 2008, 11:14:19 Цитирај 
Probably an influx of new people.
Steve Smith
(Група Master - 4)

Поруке: 1086
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #10 послано Jул 12 2008, 12:01:15 Цитирај 
Let's just slag them off and tell them to FOBY though. That often helps.
Mátyás Kinde
(Група Master - 3)

Поруке: 2205
  Држава:
Мађарска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #11 послано Jул 12 2008, 12:03:37 Цитирај 
Quote ( Sotiris Hatzisavas @ July 12th 2008,08:55:05 )

Right now we cant and there is no point in having intermediate tyres as the circuit becomes wet and dry immediattly so we need Rain tyres and Dry tyres.

If we implement some new features like light rain, or the circuit doesnt become dry or wet immediattly, etc. then yes! :)
It would be fine IMO to have and intermediates as this would spice up a bit things! ;)

I don't think.. IMO it'ld mean that You lose less than a wet tyre on dry BUT lose
and lose less than a dry tyre on wet, BUT lose...
Toni Metsänkylä
(Група Elite)

Поруке: 8664
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #12 послано Jул 12 2008, 12:04:43 Цитирај 
Quote ( Steve Smith @ July 12th 2008,12:01:15 )

Let's just slag them off and tell them to FOBY though. That often helps.

Nobody has told anyone to "FOBY" in this thread.

Marco Terrao
(Група Amateur - 3)

Поруке: 320
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #13 послано Jул 12 2008, 12:04:53 Цитирај 
voted yes for the simple reason that ,, for any new iddea to bring tactial adictions to the game is good ... and i think this could really be a good option in races with rain and no rain laps....
Jimmy Winter
(Група Master - 3)

Поруке: 1716
  Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #14 послано Jул 12 2008, 12:11:02 (последња промена Jул 12 2008, 12:16:24 од Luc Segers) Цитирај 
As i said a million times before :

N00bs and rookies should learn to play the game as it is before suggesting new things.
They remind me of a kindergarten baby, telling the guys at NASA how to send rockets to the moon.
Or trycicle babys telling L.Hamilton how to setup and drive his F1.

Please guys stop beeing annoying nuissances and concentrate on learning the game as it is.

PS. if you look at my manager ID, you will remark that i am here from the beginning of times, and i still haven't mastered all aspects of the game yet, so i am horrified at every suggestion for something new in the game, before i have every formula needed to play it automatically :)
Mátyás Kinde
(Група Master - 3)

Поруке: 2205
  Држава:
Мађарска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #15 послано Jул 12 2008, 12:11:50 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jimmy Winter @ July 12th 2008,12:11:02 )

N00bs and rookies should learn to play the game as it is before suggesting new things.
They remind me of a kindergarten baby, telling the guys at NASA how to send rockets to the moon.
Or trycicle babys telling L.hamilton how to setup and drive his F1.

Please guys stop beeing annoying nuissances and concentrate on learning the game as it is.

*goes back to kindergarten* XD
Petras Ražanskas
(Група Amateur - 23)

Поруке: 2908
  Држава:
Литванија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #16 послано Jул 12 2008, 12:38:22 Цитирај 
Last time I checked the gradual wetness of the track was something being implemented OR at least was on the ToDo list. Also, there are literally hundreds of threads in Suggestions Forum about adding intermediate tyres and gradual weather with thorough discussions on this matter.
Ian Lynch
(Група Rookie - 42)

Поруке: 1266
  Држава:
Ирска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #17 послано Jул 12 2008, 12:56:32 Цитирај 
Quote ( Lukas Jaworski @ July 12th 2008,10:59:49 )

No, becouse if we add intermediates and new weather, it could destroy the game. If we could have an option to manage our car during the race, than it could come in handy, but we don't, so its yousless...

I agree completely
Simon Cattell
(Група Amateur - 1)

Поруке: 6575
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #18 послано Jул 12 2008, 13:15:41 Цитирај 
Without a change in the weather system, where the track gradually increases in water, then intermediates are unnecessary.
Barry Matthews
(Група Rookie - 66)

Поруке: 1791
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #19 послано Jул 12 2008, 14:00:36 Цитирај 
Whats the point having inters?

You might as well say lets be online during the races and stay busy lap by lap doing driver risks instead of sitting back and enjoying it.

If you have inters for during the race, you would need running pit commentary for each lap.
Sotiris Hatzisavas
(Група Amateur - 18)

Поруке: 2010
  Држава:
Грчка 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #20 послано Jул 12 2008, 14:01:12 (последња промена Jул 12 2008, 14:03:59 од Sotiris Hatzisavas) Цитирај 
I heard many people checking the ToDo List. Is this possible?
If yes, where can I see this ToDo List? :)

PS. if you look at my manager ID, you will remark that i am here from the beginning of times, and i still haven't mastered all aspects of the game yet, so i am horrified at every suggestion for something new in the game, before i have every formula needed to play it automatically :)

I agree with you 100%!!! ;) :)
Barry Matthews
(Група Rookie - 66)

Поруке: 1791
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #21 послано Jул 12 2008, 14:04:25 (последња промена Jул 12 2008, 14:05:42 од Barry Matthews) Цитирај 

guys

lol, you suggest all rookies do this as you use plurals.

Quote ( Marco Terrao @ July 12th 2008,12:04:53 )

voted yes for the simple reason that ,, for any new iddea to bring tactial adictions to the game is good ... and i think this could really be a good option in races with rain and no rain laps....

You forgot to mention Amateurs too Jimmy XD
Michael Lancastle Smith
(Група Rookie - 60)

Поруке: 7
  Држава:
Енглеска 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #22 послано Jул 12 2008, 14:06:09 Цитирај 
ye, i really cant see the point in having inters, it would just make it too bloody complicated for those of us that just wanna have a bit of fun i enjoy the game as it is, dont change it please!!!!!!
Rob Bauer
(Група Rookie - 58)

Поруке: 142
  Држава:
Сједињене Америчке Државе 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #23 послано Jул 13 2008, 03:19:03 Цитирај 

You know, I have heard more people complain on here about the suggestions, then there are people actually making suggestions...If you dont want to see improvements of the game being made,then fine..that is your opinion,and since it is ultimately the Admins decisions to make changes to the game,then I guess it really doesnt matter what everyones opinion is! (And if thats the case,why do you think they put a suggestion forum on here? ...something to think about!)

If you are getting tired of seeing people give suggestions (and yes, even NOOBS, ROOKIES may have valid suggestions believe it or not!)...then here's a suggestion..
STOP READING THE SUGGESTION THREADS!!
No one is forced to read any of these on here,as Im sure this is more for the Admins to get ideas from the players on here,more than it is an idea-bashing forum!

Its as if anyone that is new here,is not supposed to say anything about anything...so its no wonder that new people get discouraged,and quit early on.
(Hmm...maybe they should just lock the forums for Rookies,would that make all the Non-Noobs happy?)

I understand that many of you have heard many of these probably a million times before,so I can understand your frustrations there,as they should do a little research to find out if it has been suggested before,but it's not right to bash somebody for having an idea (and ESPECIALLY not calling them a nuissance,or a kindergarten baby,as you have put it!)....that just shows little respect for your fellow players on here....even if they are New!

....enough said
Petras Ražanskas
(Група Amateur - 23)

Поруке: 2908
  Држава:
Литванија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #24 послано Jул 13 2008, 03:35:56 (последња промена Jул 13 2008, 03:43:25 од Petras Ražanskas) Цитирај 
Quote ( Rob Bauer @ July 13th 2008,03:19:03 )

(and yes, even NOOBS, ROOKIES may have valid suggestions believe it or not!)

Plain wrong. People with no experience who have no grasp on the big picture of the game may never have valid suggestions. Just reading the rules doesn't make you realize how all the little bits and pieces of the game actually work together, and without such a knowledge you may not make a good suggestion. The best you can do (and you can see this in Suggestion forum a lot) is:

1) "Let's do WXYZ because Formula One is doing that", which shows that the person doesn't realize this is NOT a Formula One management simulation.
2) "Let's do TUV because some other online racing management game has that", which shows that the person doesn't realize this is NOT the other racing management game.
3) "Let's do PQRS because I didn't bother to play the game properly and got screwed, meaning that this game needs some serious tweaking!", which shows that the person should better just leave management games alone.
And last but, sadly, not least,
4) "Let's do MNO because I can't be arsed to read any of the hundreds of already created suggestion topics which have megabytes of information why MNO would ruin the game balance", which shows that the person should be basically put up against the wall and shot.

ADDENDUM: As for rookie players, I don't think we want them to shut up and not bother us. I think that all the experienced guys want is rookies keeping what they say in their level of competence. If you are a new guy, please, ask whatever you want (and can't find in Rules, FAQ or Newbie Guide), participate in the silly games, boast about your skills in your group forum, etc. Just please stay away from topics that you are not competent enough to sufficiently grasp.

And, actually, yes, I'd much rather see that only people with two or more stars would be allowed to post in Suggestion Forum, much less create topics there.
Rob Bauer
(Група Rookie - 58)

Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #25 послано Jул 13 2008, 03:47:00 (последња промена Jул 13 2008, 03:50:20 од Rob Bauer) Цитирај 
Quote ( Petras Ražanskas @ July 13th 2008,03:35:56 )

Plain wrong. People with no experience who have no grasp on the big picture of the game may never have valid suggestions. Just reading the rules doesn't make you realize how all the little bits and pieces of the game actually work together, and without such a knowledge you may not make a good suggestion.

ok,good point..that is true...but I wouldnt say never.

1) "Let's do WXYZ because Formula One is doing that", which shows that the person doesn't realize this is NOT a Formula One management simulation.
2) "Let's do TUV because some other online racing management game has that", which shows that the person doesn't realize this is NOT the other racing management game.
3) "Let's do PQRS because I didn't bother to play the game properly and got screwed, meaning that this game needs some serious tweaking!", which shows that the person should better just leave management games alone.

...also very true...I agree, but mostly I like:

4) "Let's do MNO because I can't be arsed to read any of the hundreds of already created suggestion topics which have megabytes of information why MNO would ruin the game balance", which shows that the person should be basically put up against the wall and shot.

LOL! ok..you have made your point...I agree,they should take the time,effort to research.

My main point was that there is just entirely too much bashing going on in these threads towards new people...and what I quoted in my previous post,is imo, very disrepectful.

You are probably right about new people not having enough knowledge about the game to make suggestions that are anything other than the examples that you have already pointed out,so I am agreeing with you about that.

EDIT: Just read the rst of your post (The addendum)...thats what I was more or less saying,that is a better way of putting it than the way the person I quoted it put.

I have way more respect for someone like you, than I do for someone that cant talk to other people like they are, well...people! lol

Anyway, Thanks Petras..for that!
Ricardo Faria
(Група Rookie - 71)

Поруке: 961
  Држава:
Бразил 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #26 послано Jул 13 2008, 04:22:54 Цитирај 
No changes, please.
I don't learnig enough this game as it is yet.
Jimmy Winter
(Група Master - 3)

Поруке: 1716
  Држава:
Белгија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #27 послано Jул 13 2008, 07:02:00 (последња промена Jул 13 2008, 07:05:12 од Luc Segers) Цитирај 
Rob, I made one suggestion, long ago that was implemented, but not in the way as i suggested it :
The certification test !!!!!
But is was supposed to be free of charge, and only with questions on things in the rules, FAQ and newbieguide. And certification would allow you to post in the forums. Without certification you would only be allowed to read the forums, but not post.

I am sure if it would have been implemented like that it would save a lot of bashing newbies!!!!!!!!
Rob Bauer
(Група Rookie - 58)

Држава:
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #28 послано Jул 13 2008, 07:11:35 (последња промена Jул 13 2008, 07:25:01 од Rob Bauer) Цитирај 
Quote ( Jimmy Winter @ July 13th 2008,07:02:00 )

Rob, I made one suggestion, long ago that was implemented, but not in the way as i suggested it :
The certification test !!!!!
But is was supposed to be free of charge, and only with questions on things in the rules, FAQ and newbieguide. And certification would allow you to post in the forums. Without certification you would only be allowed to read the forums, but not post.

I am sure if it would have been implemented like that it would save a lot of bashing newbies!!!!!!!!

Very true,and probably not a bad idea,or as Petras mentioned before,only allowing people with 2 or more stars (more than 50 races,I believe?...if Im wrong about that,my apologies)...to be the only ones to post or start new topics in the suggestion thread,which is another good idea.

And Jimmy,my apologies for lashing out before,but I just read another post,in a completely different thread that was also directed toward a newbie,and just kinda struck a nerve,thats all....nothing personal.....

EDIT: .....moving discussion elsewhere not on this topic...sorry Daniel! :)
Lukas Kvietkauskas
(Група Rookie - 12)

Поруке: 939
  Држава:
Литванија 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #29 послано Jул 13 2008, 12:20:12 Цитирај 
I voted YES with one reason, that track should dry out in min 5 laps. This is one thing that GPRO SHOULD improve..
Kostas Farsalinos
(Група Rookie - 10)

Поруке: 261
  Држава:
Грчка 
Сертификат: 
Стара порука #30 послано Jул 13 2008, 12:38:24 Цитирај 
Next up, everyone should provide certificates for their studies, level of education, income, etc.

I am really impressed, some guys here think that they have approached the IQ level of Einstein just because they have played the game for 2 or 3 or 23 years!
Some people think they have more rights than others, that they can have an opinion for everything while others SHOULD NOT have an opinion etc.

If the game wants new players, it is inevitable to get double-threads, same questions posted again and again, silly questions etc. Otherwise, just lock the game so that no new player can enter!!

I agree with Rob, if someone doesn't like what he reads, then DON'T READ IT. It's as simple as that. This is a public forum, and everyone should have the right to post his opinion........
Страна [12 3 4 5 6 » Иди на страну:
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Suggestions forum > Suggestion - Intermediate tyres Додај ову тему на листу игнорисаних Додај ову тему на листу праћених

Одговори