Страница « 1 2 3 ... 93 [9495 96 97 98 » Перейти на страницу:
Автор Тема: Bye Bye :( 2930 ответов
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Группа Pro - 12)

Страна:
Мексика 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (0)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #2790 Размещено 21 Июль 2021, 04:54:48 Цитата 
Godspeed Jan

Hopefully your RL will be full of the same success you had here,

Little direct interaction with you, but really enjoy your posts and helpfulness.

Feel free to come back again, either as a visitor or as a manager, you know you will always be well received.

Jordy Battello
(Группа Amateur - 38)

Страна:
Бельгия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2791 Размещено 21 Июль 2021, 11:28:45 Цитата 
goodluck Jan in what ever you are gonna do next !
Mauro Saccoccia
(Группа Amateur - 34)

Страна:
Италия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2792 Размещено 21 Июль 2021, 11:58:04 Цитата 
Ciao Jan, we already miss u and it has been a honor for me to be your team mate in Nuvolari.
Good luck for everything in RL and a big big virtual hug!

Mauro
Dominik Karda
(Группа Amateur - 67)

Страна:
Чехия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (31)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #2793 Размещено 23 Июль 2021, 17:55:19 (последняя редакция 23 Июль 2021, 17:57:57 от Dominik Karda) Цитата 
With people like Martynas, Robin and Jan leaving, it'll take some work to replace them in the community. Therefore I'll be making my announcement in a somewhat lower profile.

Just a few minutes ago I qualified my car on the grid for the 1,045th - and as it will stand for several months at the least - the final time. When I joined this community as that 12-year-old kid, things were different and at times I was being quite annoying but fortunately it got better over time ;)

Now I'm 23 and after having graduated over a year ago, my free time has been increasingly diminishing, and less free time eventually meant less motivation by the time I dropped back to Ama to rebuild, but this time it dropped to the point where I failed to make a race in each of the past two seasons. With this, I feel like it's a good time to announce my impending "retirement" from the game (which will mostly just serve as a break until I gain enough hunger and motivation to retire to GPRO).

Huge thanks go to everyone who supported me throughout the 11 years I spent so far in this community, and I'm extremely glad I got to make friends along the way, whether by means of the Silly Games Forum, being teammates in-game, or chatting in the GPRO Chat or the Discord. There are way too many people I have to thank, so in order to not forget anybody, I will just have to do it collectively... except three teams in particular :)

Those are Incendiary Composition, reAnimated and Brute Force. You made a much better manager than I thought I would ever become. I may have never been in Elite yet, but I managed to build up a pretty respectable track record in the past 5 years.

The thread says "Bye Bye", but from myself it's more like a "See You Later"!
In the meantime, feel free to hit me up on Discord if need be - I'll still be on the GPRO server :P
Dom
Miel Soeterbroek
(Группа Elite)

Страна:
Нидерланды 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (2)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #2794 Размещено 23 Июль 2021, 17:57:55 Цитата 
Take care Dom. By the time you hit 40 you'll have plenty of extra time. And kilos. See you then chubby! :P
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Группа Pro - 12)

Страна:
Мексика 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (1)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #2795 Размещено 23 Июль 2021, 17:58:28 Цитата 
Good Luck Dominik

Sad to see you go, but as you said hope to see you back soon, if not as a player just to drop a line or two on the forum
Niels Van Heijster
(Группа Amateur - 9)

Страна:
Нидерланды 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2796 Размещено 23 Июль 2021, 18:09:20 Цитата 
To both @Jan Velske (E) as well as @Dominik Karda (A67) ...

It's both saddening as well as lifting to see good old-GPRO-timers go. Sad in the fact that those well known faces/names are not to return (shortly anyways). You guys will be missed by friends and foes. Not only for playing ball, but for having become part of this in-game-life we sort-of have ...

The only good thing of these GPRO vets leaving, is that more spots become available for all the noobs never getting past PRO. All of the community have to step up though, so these spots do not automatically get gobbled up by Nuvalari, Jaguar, Tiger Racing or any other of the bigger teams. It would be good to see other teams besides the well-known ones to mingle in withing the top 10 of the team standings!

However, as always RL is the only really important thing. So all best to you guys, keep your chins up and soon enough you'll be looking back in for a quick look at minimum or for a comeback as per hope from a lot still in the game ...
Jun Ho
(Группа Pro - 18)

Страна:
Гонконг 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2797 Размещено 23 Июль 2021, 18:14:22 Цитата 
I get no mention from the fellow Troll :(

Gonna miss you on here Dom. Hope to see you on the forums soon anyways :P

Cya on the Discord!
Vladimir Valis
(Группа Pro - 21)

Страна:
Аргентина 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2798 Размещено 23 Июль 2021, 18:46:08 Цитата 
Sad to see you go Dom, I'll always be grateful for the little Czech help you gave me some months ago :)

Best of luck out there and see you on Discord!
Kyle Morris
(Группа Pro - 3)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2799 Размещено 23 Июль 2021, 18:52:24 Цитата 
Good riddance Dom, always knew retirement would come before Elite!

Gonna miss you here Dom! Quite a few memories with you around these parts, gonna be weird not seeing you! Guess i have to beat you to it

Kyleman and Robik is breaking up!
Nigel Smith
(Группа Rookie - 126)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2800 Размещено 23 Июль 2021, 19:14:56 Цитата 
Sad to see you retiring Dom! The game will definitely be worse off without your presence.
Craig Templeman
(Группа Pro - 25)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (3)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #2801 Размещено 23 Июль 2021, 19:15:08 Цитата 
Wow Dom, sad to see you go.

Good luck for the future in whatever it may hold.

Hope to see you back here one day.
Roy Mitchell
(Группа Amateur - 67)

Страна:
Канада 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2802 Размещено 23 Июль 2021, 19:30:27 Цитата 
It was good to be teammates and then race competitors. Real life happens when you make plans. Hope you have a great future, mate.
Cameron Halsall
(Группа Amateur - 25)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2803 Размещено 23 Июль 2021, 19:35:59 Цитата 
Bye Dom
Stuart Aspey
(Группа Amateur - 43)

Страна:
Уэльс 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (2)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #2804 Размещено 23 Июль 2021, 19:40:01 (последняя редакция 23 Июль 2021, 19:40:34 от Stuart Aspey) Цитата 
These past couple of years have been fun and I don't want to leave, but as work and home life are taking up more and more time, I have decided to step down.

I have climbed nowhere near the great heights of Jan, but this game has been my home for so long.
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Группа Pro - 4)

Страна:
Польша 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2805 Размещено 23 Июль 2021, 19:51:02 Цитата 
Sad to see you leave Dom, be sure to check back sometime :)
Andrea Squizzato1
(Группа Master - 3)

Страна:
Италия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (6)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #2806 Размещено 24 Июль 2021, 17:24:08 Цитата 
Came here a bit late, was busy taking clothes off to start my trip to Belgium.

It's sad that you're quitting the game Jan, but your successes won't be forgotten neither your contribution for making this team better will. Who would've imagined several years ago that Nuvo would've won team championship and nobody actually were surprised about it, like if it was an obvious one? I believe this achievement is a well deserved reward for our fantastic job, and it weights even more since we obtained it without coordinating plans and with two managers contributing in a limited way because they joined too recently. For one Nuvo leaving, we have many others growing, so there will be a bit of you in future successes too :)

You've been one of the strongest managers we had, probably one of the strongest of GPRO too. I'm sure you would've challenged Roland on winning Elite championship, but looks like your next challenges will be out of here. So, good luck in RL mate, I'm sure you will have no problems achieving your goals with ease!

Also bye to Dom, it's always sad to see well known names quitting the game. I hope you will stay around and come back having fun with us one day.
Juan Pereyra
(Группа Amateur - 54)

Страна:
Аргентина 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2807 Размещено 24 Июль 2021, 17:34:29 Цитата 
Quote ( Dominik Karda @ July 23rd 2021,17:55:19 )

With people like Martynas, Robin and Jan leaving, it'll take some work to replace them in the community. Therefore I'll be making my announcement in a somewhat lower profile.

Just a few minutes ago I qualified my car on the grid for the 1,045th - and as it will stand for several months at the least - the final time. When I joined this community as that 12-year-old kid, things were different and at times I was being quite annoying but fortunately it got better over time ;)

Now I'm 23 and after having graduated over a year ago, my free time has been increasingly diminishing, and less free time eventually meant less motivation by the time I dropped back to Ama to rebuild, but this time it dropped to the point where I failed to make a race in each of the past two seasons. With this, I feel like it's a good time to announce my impending "retirement" from the game (which will mostly just serve as a break until I gain enough hunger and motivation to retire to GPRO).

Huge thanks go to everyone who supported me throughout the 11 years I spent so far in this community, and I'm extremely glad I got to make friends along the way, whether by means of the Silly Games Forum, being teammates in-game, or chatting in the GPRO Chat or the Discord. There are way too many people I have to thank, so in order to not forget anybody, I will just have to do it collectively... except three teams in particular :)

Those are Incendiary Composition, reAnimated and Brute Force. You made a much better manager than I thought I would ever become. I may have never been in Elite yet, but I managed to build up a pretty respectable track record in the past 5 years.

The thread says "Bye Bye", but from myself it's more like a "See You Later"!
In the meantime, feel free to hit me up on Discord if need be - I'll still be on the GPRO server :P
Dom

So Sad to see you are leaving the game Dominik!! nice times in R20. I do hope aee you in future.
Good luck in real world.
Jonathan Beagles
(Группа Pro - 20)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2808 Размещено 24 Июль 2021, 19:29:26 Цитата 
Sorry to see you go Dom - been great having you around the forums for the past few years :)
Martti Kaasik
(Группа Master - 2)

Страна:
Эстония 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2809 Размещено 25 Июль 2021, 10:56:14 Цитата 
@Dominik Karda (R22) All the best to you in RL and we will be waiting your return.
Mick Ridley
(Группа Pro - 16)

Команда GPRO
  Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2810 Размещено 25 Июль 2021, 11:18:21 Цитата 
Good luck in RL Dom, see you back here soon mate :)
Roland Jakobsson
(Группа Pro - 7)

Страна:
Швеция 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2811 Размещено 25 Июль 2021, 12:27:22 Цитата 
@Stuart Aspey (A43) Sorry to see you leaving, saw your name when I occasionally watched what happened in my old group P9 :)
Ivan Silva
(Группа Pro - 1)

Страна:
Португалия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2812 Размещено 25 Июль 2021, 13:37:59 Цитата 
Quote ( Stuart Aspey @ July 23rd 2021,19:40:01 )

These past couple of years have been fun and I don't want to leave, but as work and home life are taking up more and more time, I have decided to step down.

I have climbed nowhere near the great heights of Jan, but this game has been my home for so long.

You're gonna miss us and come back in 2 seasons ;)
Its been a pleasure to race alongside you mate.
Joachim Rang2
(Группа Elite)

Страна:
Германия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (33)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #2813 Размещено 29 Июль 2021, 14:17:17 Цитата 
Hi there,

it is time for me to say Goodbye as well! I've decided to not race next season and take a break from the game. It might be forever, it might be just temporary but for now it's the end of the road.

This is an incredible game! I loved (and love) it: it has depth, good progression, interesting trade-offs and an awesome community - playing this was a great enjoyment, reaching the top and getting a title was a superb and very satisfying experience.

Unfortunately my motivation has been declining for some time now and is not coming back. Having spent a lot of time and effort on this game I feel playing this casually is a change I can't quite make, so I decided to pull the plug.

I guess I will stay around for a while, maybe even post something from time to time - we'll see!

Thank you everyone for the great time I had here, I said it before but I will say it again all my success is a product of the Malati team, which I will miss a lot!

Cheers!
Jun Ho
(Группа Amateur - 52)

Страна:
Гонконг 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2814 Размещено 29 Июль 2021, 14:22:29 Цитата 
Damn, sorry to see you go Joachim. Hope you stay for the GPRO Chess League, which should be revived soon :P

Good luck for the future!
George Togas
(Группа Pro - 13)

Страна:
Греция 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2815 Размещено 29 Июль 2021, 14:23:40 Цитата 
Someone please close this thread.

Sad to see another champion leave the game.
Good luck in real life Joachim
Josh Clark
(Группа Master - 4)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2816 Размещено 29 Июль 2021, 14:25:01 (последняя редакция 29 Июль 2021, 14:25:07 от Josh Clark) Цитата 
Wow, sad news. It was fun attempting to race you Joachim, you had a few more titles in you yet I imagine, same as Jan.

All the best and hope to see you back soon :)
Thijs Rieken
(Группа Amateur - 42)

Страна:
Нидерланды 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2817 Размещено 29 Июль 2021, 14:32:14 Цитата 
Quote ( Joachim Rang @ July 29th 2021,14:17:17 )

Hi there,

it is time for me to say Goodbye as well! I've decided to not race next season and take a break from the game. It might be forever, it might be just temporary but for now it's the end of the road.

This is an incredible game! I loved (and love) it: it has depth, good progression, interesting trade-offs and an awesome community - playing this was a great enjoyment, reaching the top and getting a title was a superb and very satisfying experience.

Unfortunately my motivation has been declining for some time now and is not coming back. Having spent a lot of time and effort on this game I feel playing this casually is a change I can't quite make, so I decided to pull the plug.

I guess I will stay around for a while, maybe even post something from time to time - we'll see!

Thank you everyone for the great time I had here, I said it before but I will say it again all my success is a product of the Malati team, which I will miss a lot!

Cheers!

Well you are going out with a couple of brilliant seasons recently just like your fellow countryman Jan :)

Sometimes it's best to take a step back for a while. Who knows what happens in the future! We hope to be seeing you again when motivation kicks back in
Graham Mercer
(Группа Master - 1)

Страна:
Австралия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2818 Размещено 29 Июль 2021, 14:33:30 Цитата 
Good luck Joachim, sad to see another good one going.
Jordy Battello
(Группа Amateur - 38)

Страна:
Бельгия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #2819 Размещено 29 Июль 2021, 14:43:57 Цитата 
good luck Joachim you wil be missed
Страница « 1 2 3 ... 93 [9495 96 97 98 » Перейти на страницу:

Ответить на тему