Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Bug forum > Why is my fuel amount been changed? Добавить тему в список игнорируемых Добавить тему в список наблюдаемых
Страница [1
Автор Тема: Why is my fuel amount been changed? 17 ответов
Patrick Paarhuis
(Группа Amateur - 33)

Страна:
Нидерланды 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (0)   Сообщение не понравилось (1)
Старое сообщение #1 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 18:43:59 (последняя редакция 26 Апр 2019, 18:44:28 от Patrick Paarhuis) Цитата 
http://prntscr.com/nhal8b

i am sure i put in other amounts .... so how does it come it has been changed
Ryan White
(Группа Rookie - 136)

Страна:
Канада 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (2)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #2 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 18:49:19 Цитата 
I have never seem my fuel loads change unless i didn't confirm the setup before leaving the screen. That would be my guess is what happened in your case.
Dominik Krowiak
(Группа Pro - 8)

Страна:
Польша 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #3 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 18:49:50 (последняя редакция 26 Апр 2019, 18:54:47 от Dominik Krowiak) Цитата 
Probably you've put other amounts but you didn't save those changes. I was sad and angry when it happended to me. But it was all my fault. :/
Mikko Heikkinen
(Группа Master - 3)

Страна:
Финляндия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (3)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #4 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 18:58:08 (последняя редакция 26 Апр 2019, 18:59:31 от Mikko Heikkinen) Цитата 
Quote ( Patrick Paarhuis @ April 26th 2019,18:43:59 )

i am sure i put in other amounts .... so how does it come it has been changed

I've never heard of confirmed case where it would've actually happened.

There has been some case(s) where the user has made an error, i.e not confirmed setting or something like that.

another thing:
Quote ( Patrick Paarhuis @ April 26th 2019,18:43:59 )

http://prntscr.com/*****

Why not use 0 in the slots

Youi don't have to fill in all 5 of them with actual fuel amount, unless you want varying amounts. Otherwise you use 0 because it results in the same amount used as in the previous slot (or the same as defined in Q2)

The setting in that image is the same as xx/yy/0/0/0/0

Actually it can be safer to use 0, that can reduce the possibility of a mistake.
Patrick Paarhuis
(Группа Amateur - 33)

Страна:
Нидерланды 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (0)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #5 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 19:08:18 (последняя редакция 26 Апр 2019, 19:12:07 от Patrick Paarhuis) Цитата 
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ April 26th 2019,18:58:08 )

another thing:
Why not use 0 in the slots

Youi don't have to fill in all 5 of them with actual fuel amount, unless you want varying amounts. Otherwise you use 0 because it results in the same amount used as in the previous slot (or the same as defined in Q2)

The setting in that image is the same as xx/yy/0/0/0/0

Actually it can be safer to use 0, that can reduce the possibility of a mistake.

that is what i did Jasper and because it ain't that important for me i show you what i wrote in my teamforum
http://prntscr.com/nhax8x

and i am 100% sure i saved it, because i have changed my setup compared to Qualifying, and haven't been in my strategy window till this afternoon to check if i had the setup right, but didn't check the fuel amount
Michael Jones
(Группа Amateur - 68)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #6 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 19:37:42 Цитата 
Why not look at the last race and see if there the same figures from the 1st stop.

If so then you know you didnt confirm your settings .
Patrick Paarhuis
(Группа Amateur - 33)

Страна:
Нидерланды 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (0)   Сообщение не понравилось (2)
Старое сообщение #7 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 19:50:38 (последняя редакция 26 Апр 2019, 19:51:16 от Patrick Paarhuis) Цитата 
Quote ( Michael Jones @ April 26th 2019,19:37:42 )

Why not look at the last race and see if there the same figures from the 1st stop.

because i don't have to check it.... i know for sure i changed the fuel because i changed the setup from Q to race setup.

but its to late anyway so i have to live with it
George Slater4
(Группа Master - 1)

Страна:
Канада 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #8 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 20:05:38 Цитата 
I'm by no means an expert on anything IT related (I'm pretty much clueless), but could it be possible you saved the data shortly before the server move and as such it was wiped out because the server didn't get a chance to save it permanently?
Robin Goodey
(Группа Elite)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (5)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #9 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 20:15:08 Цитата 
Patrick - you very clearly did NOT save the fuel amounts you thought you did - there have been millions of races run over the last 10+ years - do you really think that you are the only person in all those races whose fuel has allegedly been changed?

Just face facts - you made an error and didn't save.
Patrick Paarhuis
(Группа Amateur - 33)

Страна:
Нидерланды 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #10 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 20:20:10 (последняя редакция 26 Апр 2019, 20:23:50 от Patrick Paarhuis) Цитата 
Quote ( George Slater @ April 26th 2019,20:05:38 )

I'm by no means an expert on anything IT related (I'm pretty much clueless), but could it be possible you saved the data shortly before the server move and as such it was wiped out because the server didn't get a chance to save it permanently?

could be a possibilty but as long as a mod or admin doesn't look at it there is nothing i can do i wouldn't overfuel for 8+ laps i have never done that and all stops saying 61 liters (besides the quali amount)

and i would be the first to admit that i made a mistake, but this ain't mine
but ppl here seems to believe a elite, master or pro more then a person who really plays the account so forget it.

but it would be niceadmin or if an admin or mod checks this, and if i made the mistake i am even willing to apologize .... so Admin or Mod pls check it
Florencia Caro
(Группа Pro - 18)

Команда GPRO
  Страна:
Аргентина 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #11 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 20:32:48 Цитата 
Quote ( Patrick Paarhuis @ April 26th 2019,20:20:10 )

as long as a mod

Moderators are players too, Patrick; you are confused towards the sort of assistance a mod can provide.

I have to agree with Robin, it looks and sounds as a human mistake on your side, I'm afraid. And as the rest, I cannot provide more than an opinion based on experience :/.
Gareth Griffiths
(Группа Rookie - 142)

Страна:
Канада 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #12 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 20:36:02 Цитата 
What does your Q2 fuel load say?
George Slater4
(Группа Master - 1)

Страна:
Канада 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (1)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #13 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 20:37:44 Цитата 

but it would be niceadmin or if an admin or mod checks this, and if i made the mistake i am even willing to apologize .... so Admin or Mod pls check it

The fact is that the data wasn't saved, either on your end or GPRO's end, so I highly doubt there will be any evidence of something that wasn't saved. The fact is that they were not the fuel amounts you wanted, and the easiest way to prevent this sort of thing from happening is by checking Your figures before qualifying closes.
Michael Jones
(Группа Amateur - 68)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #14 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 20:44:13 Цитата 
Quote ( Patrick Paarhuis @ April 26th 2019,19:50:38 )

Quote ( Michael Jones @ April 26th 2019,19:37:42 )

because i don't have to check it.... i know for sure i changed the fuel because i changed the setup from Q to race setup.

but its to late anyway so i have to live with it

Just check your last race fuel and see what you entered because as others have said it seems like your own fault and not the games fault like you think .
Patrick Paarhuis
(Группа Amateur - 33)

Страна:
Нидерланды 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (0)   Сообщение не понравилось (5)
Старое сообщение #15 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 21:04:02 (последняя редакция 26 Апр 2019, 21:08:52 от Patrick Paarhuis) Цитата 
okay guys as always the help here is very minimal and ppl only trying to blame the person (as of most of the time)

and of what mods or admins can do here, i don't know because i haven't been (and i don't want to be) mod here, but i know from other games where i am mod i can look into a account and check if it is a personal failure or a mistake made by the system ....

but ppl here doesn't seems to care, just pointing the finger to a person, that he made the mistake instead of thinking that it is possible that there might be a small mistake happened (server change, not saved data)

I am 100% sure i changed the fuel to the value i wrote in the teamforum (55/54/50/49/50) because i changed the set up for the race and haven't touched the strategy till this afternoon and there i didn't changed anything either.

but as I have experienced here, not only from my side , but in general, real help can't be expected here... but downvoting can be done very easily... so go ahead and prove me right
Vladimir Alexandrov
(Администратор)

Команда GPRO
  Страна:
Болгария 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (8)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #16 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 21:14:04 Цитата 
The server was not changed, it was simply moved from one server hall to another. So this could not have affected any data. You last confirmed your race setup on 2019-04-24 at 11:48:51 and it is the one you currently run the race with.
Peter Willmore
(Группа Amateur - 26)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #17 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 21:28:07 Цитата 

if i made the mistake i am even willing to apologize .

I think people are waiting now :)
Patrick Paarhuis
(Группа Amateur - 33)

Страна:
Нидерланды 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #18 Размещено 26 Апр 2019, 21:32:51 (последняя редакция 26 Апр 2019, 21:51:39 от Patrick Paarhuis) Цитата 
Quote ( Vladimir Alexandrov @ April 26th 2019,21:14:04 )

The server was not changed, it was simply moved from one server hall to another. So this could not have affected any data. You last confirmed your race setup on 2019-04-24 at 11:48:51 and it is the one you currently run the race with.

then thank you and yes i apologize....

case closed......
Страница [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Bug forum > Why is my fuel amount been changed? Добавить тему в список игнорируемых Добавить тему в список наблюдаемых

Ответить на тему