Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Off topic forum > Will you be getting the Covid Vaccine? Добавить тему в список игнорируемых Добавить тему в список наблюдаемых
Страница « 1 2 [34 ... 7 8 9 » Перейти на страницу:
Опрос темы форума
Will you be taking the Covid 19 vaccine?
Войдите, чтобы проголосовать или посмотреть результаты опроса
Автор Тема: Will you be getting the Covid Vaccine? 262 ответов
Thijs Rieken
(Группа Pro - 23)

Страна:
Нидерланды 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (2)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #61 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 11:23:30 Цитата 
If we were talking about rats, mice or flies this would be called "strenghtening the gene pool". But we're talking humans, so ethics are involved.
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Группа Pro - 1)

Страна:
Исландия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (3)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #62 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 11:26:31 (последняя редакция 6 Янв 2021, 11:28:46 от Atli Thor Johannesson) Цитата 
Quote ( Jack Wemyss @ January 6th 2021,00:39:22 )

lLet us know how things are after your vaccine Kyle, if Bill Gates' microchip allows you to.

This is the dumbest scare of them all.

How is that microchip going to be powered?
A nanocell battery that lasts forever???
Autowired up to the body's current???
What tech does that chip communicate with?
Extremely slow RFid?
Bluetooth?
Wifi?
All this shit is easily measurable, if the signal is strong enough to penetrate out, from deep within a muscle....

Ridiculous stupid arse theory, when almost every single living person, is carrying a computer on them, registered in their name and monitored to the extreme, almost never losing it out of their sight..... its called a mobile phone!!!!!

So, Who again needs to chip you up and how do they gain from it?
Thijs Rieken
(Группа Pro - 23)

Страна:
Нидерланды 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (1)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #63 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 11:30:00 Цитата 
Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ January 6th 2021,11:26:31 )

Quote ( Jack Wemyss @ January 6th 2021,00:39:22 )

This is the dumbest post of them all.

FTFY. guess trolls will be trolls.
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Группа Pro - 1)

Страна:
Исландия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (0)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #64 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 12:02:25 Цитата 
Quote ( Luke Frost @ January 6th 2021,04:08:31 )

The only reason Paul made this topic is because he gets so excited thinking about people fighting and getting banned from the forum for political arguments. Instead of responding to him, why don't we continue the COVID talk here: /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=29244

This!
Jack Wemyss
(Группа Rookie - 75)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #65 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 12:08:59 Цитата 
Perhaps Kylebot can tell us how his microchip works?

@Kyle Morris (M5) ?
Paul Brosnan
(Группа Amateur - 53)

Страна:
Ирландия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (0)   Сообщение не понравилось (5)
Старое сообщение #66 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 12:18:12 Цитата 
Quote ( Jack Wemyss @ January 6th 2021,12:08:59 )

Perhaps Kylebot can tell us how his microchip works?

@Kyle Morris (M5) ?

Your microchip will notify you when you're falling behind on child support payments.
MG van Rensburg
(Группа Pro - 2)

Страна:
ЮАР 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #67 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 12:20:06 (последняя редакция 6 Янв 2021, 12:44:38 от MG van Rensburg) Цитата 
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ January 6th 2021,09:31:47 )

well about 10% of uk death's have no underlying health conditions , alot of the underlying health conditions are likely well managed.

Asthma, Diabetes, Learning difficulties for example

And the other 90% ?

The covid data is quite curious. I've been tracking our data here in South Africa. Just odd statistics alround considering average deaths, avg age etc etc, before and after covid. The numbers don't add up to being anything as serious as needing to lock an entire country down. They all point towards social irresponsibile behaviours. Not really signficant problems in work environments where business really did adapt and push strict codes of conduct. The hard lockdowns worked, but not in the way implied. It wasn't about exposure at at work, its about exposure from our extended family and friends.

Covid here was very much under control until the Christmas season hit full gear, locally and I'm noticing worldwide too. Our numbers also tie into irresponsible behaviour during our traditional July holiday break too. All points to hard lockdowns which shutdown economies doing pretty much nothing. Its about friends and families not being careful in their social circles that keep causing the spikes, world wide, its people in their private capacities that are problems, not work environments, not the businesses.

That to me is what bugs me so much. Its how its all being handled just doesn't look nor feel right at all. The lockdowns, the approach to distributions/manufacture of vaccines. None of it really gives me an impression of a pandemic being dealt with with the purpose of actually dealing with the pandemic.

Never let a good crisis go to waste just keeps nagging in the back of my mind.

Not thinking conspiracy, rather just opportunistic behaviour. Any good businessmen knows you gotta take your opportunities whenever they present themselves. Not saying Covid isn't real, it certainly is, and I don't see anything 'dodge' about the vaccines beyond profiteering. It just feels like been alot of fearmongering etc going. Afterall, it certainly sells the news and earns them click revenues alot more than anything positive about covid would.
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Группа Pro - 1)

Страна:
Исландия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #68 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 12:32:21 (последняя редакция 6 Янв 2021, 12:38:16 от Atli Thor Johannesson) Цитата 
Those are extreme close proximity chunky "under the skin" passive rfid chips
Similar to Pets rfid.
Uses no power and is activated by a reader...
Like, "this XXX" is my number ID,, and the reader needs to be reasonably close to the skin.
Doesn't work from within a muscle as far as i'm aware.

Plus, this tech is WAY to big to be delivered with anything lika a vaccine, nevertheless into a muscle.

This Chip theory was OK in the 80's, not when everyone is willfully carrying a device that can not only locate you, record everything you do on that device, record what you say around the device and even record videos front and back.

The fuck do "they" need a crap chip in everyone that can only say,, "hey reader, i'm number 57234862", when "they" can know everything about you if "they" are interested, through your friggin phone.. :D

Feel free to Insert whoever fits your conspiracy bubble, instead of "they"!
Kyle Morris
(Группа Master - 5)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (6)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #69 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 12:46:14 Цитата 
There is cameras everywhere showing your every move anyway so they don't need no chip

I can report though after just having the vaccine that I feel completely fine with nothing wrong with me. Except the very very common achy arm that you get from any needle
Jukka Sireni2
(Группа Retired)

Команда GPRO
  Страна:
Финляндия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (5)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #70 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 12:51:10 Цитата 
I just wonder, what is the alternative way to get out of lockdowns? Do we just close our eyes and hope it disappears?
David Andrewartha
(Группа Pro - 24)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (9)   Сообщение не понравилось (1)
Старое сообщение #71 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 12:57:12 Цитата 
All you expert anti-vaxxers are the problem. And guess who started this thread? That's right, the biggest imbecile here.
George Togas
(Группа Pro - 8)

Страна:
Греция 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #72 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 13:01:39 Цитата 
There are some alternatives but it's not easy to be implemented.
Seeing pics fron Harrods or reading (I don't know if it is true) about a party in France a few days ago with 2.400 people isn't what we have to do.

Speaking of my country, no lockdown works here because the only thing that is happening is the fact that the shops and the schools are closed.
Everyone keeps moving around and visiting people. They keep on hugging each other and not keeping distances.

So the question should be.
Have we done what we have to do and see no result so that we agree that the vaccine is the only solution here?
Did China really solve the problem so "easily" and so soon?

Merkel said: "We can't nor we want to take the measures that Chinese goverment took".
Peter Willmore
(Группа Pro - 8)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #73 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 13:27:49 Цитата 
Quote ( MG van Rensburg @ January 6th 2021,12:20:06 )

And the other 90% ?

the other 90% have underlying health conditions , however they are not quite the ticking timebomb you seemed to indicate.
As i said Diabetes/Asthma/Learning difficulties make around 40% of those "underlying conditions"
all which are well managed

The covid data is quite curious. I've been tracking our data here in South Africa. Just odd statistics alround considering average deaths, avg age etc etc, before and after covid. The numbers don't add up to being anything as serious as needing to lock an entire country down. They all point towards social irresponsibile behaviours. Not really signficant problems in work environments where business really did adapt and push strict codes of conduct. The hard lockdowns worked, but not in the way implied. It wasn't about exposure at at work, its about exposure from our extended family and friends.

Covid here was very much under control until the Christmas season hit full gear, locally and I'm noticing worldwide too. Our numbers also tie into irresponsible behaviour during our traditional July holiday break too. All points to hard lockdowns which shutdown economies doing pretty much nothing. Its about friends and families not being careful in their social circles that keep causing the spikes, world wide, its people in their private capacities that are problems, not work environments, not the businesses.

That to me is what bugs me so much. Its how its all being handled just doesn't look nor feel right at all. The lockdowns, the approach to distributions/manufacture of vaccines. None of it really gives me an impression of a pandemic being dealt with with the purpose of actually dealing with the pandemic.

you are right about the social irresponsible behaviours which is why countries which are stricter have been able to get a lid on it , where as more liberal countries its harder,
Which leaves the only option as lockdowns, but even then they aren't proper lockdowns (certainly here in the uk anyway)
it's important to remember though it's not just about death's , as I said before it's also about indirect deaths if it is left unchecked as even those people who don't have underlying health conditions still can end up in hospitals and this will overwhelm the system.

I presume your aware the Astrazeneca/oxford Vaccine is non-profit , although I am sure they will make profit on the future vaccines as this isn't going away and will be much like the flu shot a large portion of people get
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Группа Amateur - 88)

Страна:
США 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #74 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 13:33:31 Цитата 
wish there was a popcorn emoji...
Jani Syrjäläinen
(Группа Pro - 12)

Страна:
Финляндия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (2)   Сообщение не понравилось (4)
Старое сообщение #75 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 13:40:06 Цитата 
Quote ( Iain Bartholomew @ January 6th 2021,09:37:39 )

Not taking the vaccine is incredibly selfish. For most of us the biggest risk of contracting covid is not our own health, but that we might transmit it directly or indirectly to people less likely to survive. Refusing a vaccine is tantamount to saying that you care only about your own health and take no responsibility for the well-being of those you may infect as a result of the refusal.

What I don't get in this argument is how would I be selfish if I infected other people that have made the decision to carry the risk of getting covid by not taking the vaccination?
Peter Willmore
(Группа Pro - 8)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (6)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #76 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 13:41:56 (последняя редакция 6 Янв 2021, 13:42:20 от Peter Willmore) Цитата 
Quote ( Jani Syrjäläinen @ January 6th 2021,13:40:06 )

What I don't get in this argument is how would I be selfish if I infected other people that have made the decision to carry the risk of getting covid by not taking the vaccination?

how about the people who you infect who are unable to be vaccinated rather than unwilling?
Liviu Sandu
(Группа Amateur - 72)

Страна:
Румыния 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #77 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 13:45:30 Цитата 
In every country there are people with different degrees of education. Methods of appealing to reason and common sense have no effect. However, everyone will have to make a decision. Just as some did not wear a mask, they met many other people, just as some avoided washing more often, so will people who do not get vaccinated. It is their opinion. Do you really believe in international conspiracies?
MG van Rensburg
(Группа Pro - 2)

Страна:
ЮАР 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #78 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 13:47:16 (последняя редакция 6 Янв 2021, 13:51:13 от MG van Rensburg) Цитата 
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ January 6th 2021,13:27:49 )

And the other 90% ?

the other 90% have underlying health conditions , however they are not quite the ticking timebomb you seemed to indicate.
As i said Diabetes/Asthma/Learning difficulties make around 40% of those "underlying conditions"
all which are well managed

Like to see about the 40%. Sources/statistics I've had access to have had that rate alot higher, over double. Not sure reason, but you're excluding the two/three of the most significant co-morbidities on your list which, considering how many of the annual deaths they contribute worldwide I find kinda odd, so curious about the source information, and potential misrepresentation? as have seen quite a few try ignore heart disease, age and obesity for reason I can only guess.

The single most intriguing factor for me regarding Covid deaths is the avg age of these deaths vs the avg lifespan of humans the past 5-10 years. If covid was making the significant impact we're consistently led to believe in the media, the avg age of covid deaths would be signficiantly different to the expected avg lifespan from before covid.
Jani Syrjäläinen
(Группа Pro - 12)

Страна:
Финляндия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #79 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 13:47:40 Цитата 
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ January 6th 2021,13:41:56 )

how about the people who you infect who are unable to be vaccinated rather than unwilling?

Well, I don't know how is it in other countries, but at least in Finland, I would be one of the last ones to get the vaccination anyway.
Darryl Kucmerowski
(Группа Amateur - 88)

Страна:
США 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (3)   Сообщение не понравилось (1)
Старое сообщение #80 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 13:48:32 Цитата 
This reminds me of when smoking in public was banned... smokers said "it's my right to smoke where I want" and the rest of the public said "it's our right to not get killed by your smoking"..

My guess is, COVID infections are killing more people than 2nd hand smoke is? Know why? Smoking is banned in public.

You will get vaccinated.
MG van Rensburg
(Группа Pro - 2)

Страна:
ЮАР 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #81 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 13:59:00 (последняя редакция 6 Янв 2021, 14:01:12 от MG van Rensburg) Цитата 
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ January 6th 2021,13:41:56 )

This is my whole issue with the scenario. In a situation like this, how do we even have that sort of situation where somebody is unable to get vaccinated even though they want to? Surely if its about saving lives and not profiteering, there would be absolutely nothing stopping anybody from getting the vaccine other than availability, which, then, should person "A" who have had the chance to say no, his neighbours and everybody in their circle, would've had the same opportunity to say yes? Its seems far more likely that any damage done by non-vaccinating is going to be done by how the whole thing is being done and how slow the roll out is happening with how the distribuition and manufacturing is being so tightly controlled instead of shared openly.

Why is production and distribution being limited the way it is. Surely the priority would be to roll it out, lives > shareholders at this point, as no clients, no future profits for shareholders? Not to mention the goodwill generated would also mean more longterm profits.... The attitudes of higher ups, business and political... I dunno... leaves much to be desired, while the plebs fight, divided among themselves, yet again, ignorant of any real truth, mostly just fear, from every side of the debate.

Niels Van Heijster
(Группа Pro - 12)

Страна:
Нидерланды 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #82 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 13:59:39 (последняя редакция 6 Янв 2021, 14:00:01 от Niels Van Heijster) Цитата 
Seriously @Peter Willmore (P8)
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ January 6th 2021,13:27:49 )

Learning difficulties

This is not a medical condition ... just saying ...
Jani Syrjäläinen
(Группа Pro - 12)

Страна:
Финляндия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (1)   Сообщение не понравилось (1)
Старое сообщение #83 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 14:11:18 Цитата 
Quote ( MG van Rensburg @ January 6th 2021,13:59:00 )

In a situation like this, how do we even have that sort of situation where somebody is unable to get vaccinated even though they want to?

This is obviously the situation that we are going to have. And in this situation with the limited amount of vaccinations, wouldn't I be unselfish if I was offered the vaccination and I refused to take it. Then I could let someone else take it instead of me who is more willing to get it, but did not get a chance to take it before me? If I don't take the limited vaccination someone else will get my dose anyway, so the net effect for the country is +/- 0. Why would I be the one who is selfish in this scenario? That's what I'm wondering.
Peter Willmore
(Группа Pro - 8)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (2)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #84 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 14:12:55 Цитата 
Alas they are recorded as an underlying health condition and as the parent of 2 children with autism I would argue otherwise.

as for those who don’t understand why someone cannot be vaccinated i suggest you watch https://www.ted.com/talks/romina_libster_the_power_of_herd_i...
Niels Van Heijster
(Группа Pro - 12)

Страна:
Нидерланды 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (5)   Сообщение не понравилось (0)
Старое сообщение #85 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 14:51:48 Цитата 
In this whole debate, there's no reference to non-Corona patients whose medical procedures have been put on hold due to the medical staff and overall hospital capacity being stretched to it's limits tending to Corona patients. There are plenty of people with cancer for instance, that are not being treated in full as they would have been without this pandemic. The death toll to those groups have been on the rise as the attention has been focusing on this pandemic.

There will always be "anarchists" that will be opposed to whatever the government (or any authority for that matter) will do or not do, just because of being against any form of government. Sadly, this group houses the vast majority of conspiracy thinkers and the ones not subjecting to any form of lock down. It's also the group of people that call for better handling of the situation and dissing the authorities for not being able to get it all under control. Go figure ...

As Covid is a flu-based virus, it's highly likely it's here to stay. Hence getting vaccinated makes complete sense. If it's not for you, it's for your kids, your (grand-)parents, friends and others close enough to you to possibly transfer a virus one day or the other. Sadly not everybody can get vaccinated, due to allergies for example, and these people can only rely on others to be vaccinated.

I know it's virtually impossible these days to try and convince people of anything else then what their minds are set to, but maybe a few of you will have a look at how the measles have come about and how that was addressed as well as it was discarded by a good number of people. I would suggest to read up on this as there are many paralels to Covid, not all, but many.

If you would still be opposed to be vaccinated, by all means have it your way. But then also be man/woman enough to carry the consequences if or when these come to you ...
Torge Thorsson
(Группа Amateur - 84)

Страна:
Германия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #86 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 14:53:50 Цитата 
facts ... i am still missing

who long does the vaccination protect you ? When do you need the next one ?
9 months, 1 year ?

With vaccination, are you really not possible to infact others ?
Or do you protect only your own health ?

German government is thinking about extending the time period for the 2nd dose
from 3 weeks to 12 weeks. Do we have analysis about this impact from the pharmaceutical company ?

the worldwide covid death rate from the vulnerable +60 group
versus the rest < 60 years

so some questions i need official answers before i feel free to chose about vaccination or not.

i am not against vaccination, and its truly needed for the vulnerable +60 group
but i am not sure for the younger genaration.... and for me personally
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Группа Pro - 1)

Страна:
Исландия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #87 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 14:58:18 (последняя редакция 6 Янв 2021, 14:59:37 от Atli Thor Johannesson) Цитата 
Quote ( Torge Thorsson @ January 6th 2021,14:53:50 )

i am not against vaccination, and its truly needed for the vulnerable +60 group
but i am not sure for the younger genaration.... and for me personally

You might want to think again mate. ;)
https://www.cardiovascularbusiness.com/topics/covid-19/78-co...
George Togas
(Группа Pro - 8)

Страна:
Греция 
Сертифицирован: 
Сообщение понравилось (0)   Сообщение не понравилось (1)
Старое сообщение #88 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 15:00:46 Цитата 

who long does the vaccination protect you ? When do you need the next one ?
9 months, 1 year ?
We don't know yet. No one has done the vaccine for so long time nor they are trying to get the virus to see if they will get it.

With vaccination, are you really not possible to infact others ?
Or do you protect only your own health ?
I've heard (rumors? conspiracy? I can't be sure) that you will keep on infecting others, maybe with less viral load.
Also,you will may be infected,but the vaccine will protect you from not having serious symptoms
Cameron Halsall
(Группа Amateur - 25)

Страна:
Англия 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #89 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 15:05:52 Цитата 
Quote ( Mark Witney @ January 6th 2021,09:25:51 )

One thing people overlook is how China dealt with it, no pussyfooting around, army straight in, a couple of months and it's over. A year later the rest of the world is a total mess, maybe freedom of speech , movement and expression aren't always the best way...

Too many people have the " it won't kill me so I don't care." attitude, its these self obsessed idiots that are causing most of the mess. It might well not kill them, but it might kill someone they supposedly care about. The only way to get back to "normal" is if people get vaccinated or if the various governments send the army in to enforce lockdown.

They also WELDED PEOPLE INTO THEIR HOMES
MG van Rensburg
(Группа Pro - 2)

Страна:
ЮАР 
Сертифицирован: 
Старое сообщение #90 Размещено 6 Янв 2021, 15:10:28 (последняя редакция 6 Янв 2021, 15:23:06 от MG van Rensburg) Цитата 
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ January 6th 2021,14:12:55 )

Alas they are recorded as an underlying health condition and as the parent of 2 children with autism I would argue otherwise.

as for those who don’t understand why someone cannot be vaccinated i suggest you watch https://www.ted.com/talks/romina_libster_the_power_of_herd_i...

I understand this. But then again, it continues to raise my question. Until the vaccine is actually freely available to everybody, without restriction, the few who choose not too get vaccinated create a risk that pales in comparison to the very unimpressive roll out we're seeing, where entire countries are left behind with stagnating negotiations between patent holders and governments.

Why are we going at the throats of the few who don't want the vaccine, but happy with the way the rollout is being handled between 1st and 3rd world countries. Why are countries having to negotiate distrbution of the vaccine. Why is the means of production of said vaccines not being made available worldwide? You cannot attack the individual who doesn't want to take the vaccine while at the same time be happy with the situation where supply is being restricted because 'patents'.

My whole issue with the situation, the past year, has been the incredible hypocritical stance at every step by the vast majority concerned, from the top, right down to the bottom, from the mainstream media, to the independent journalist, to your common forum thread user. The double standards have been astounding.

People are calling those who won't take the vaccine selfish and cruel, yet in the same breathe are protecting the interests of patentholding shareholders. Its mindboggling.

Edit:
Let me take my country, South Africa as an example.
We look set not to get any vaccines now until 2nd quarter, possibly even 3rd quarter because of failings by our government to negotiate adequately.

That the story. But now, that raises seriously questions for me. Now, as much as I think our ruling party are absolute idjits, why are we in a situation where distribution of said vaccines have to be negotiated all the way from Europe/US or wherever. Why the heck is production being blocked in our country of said vaccine in the first place. We have the resources to do so.

All the media focus is on how useless said government has been now, yet, any sort of healthy introspection would raise a simple question. Why can't the country get the rights to manufacture the vaccine themselves for themselves.

And yet, here we all are, attacking a few individuals who are considering not taking said vaccine, yet, their potential decision not to take the vaccine really pales in comparison to the impact of what looks alot like distribution being blocked in the name of patents and shareholder interests, and yet, not a single outcry, instead folks are even defending the companies and said shareholders.... Double standards much?

Страница « 1 2 [34 ... 7 8 9 » Перейти на страницу:
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > Off topic forum > Will you be getting the Covid Vaccine? Добавить тему в список игнорируемых Добавить тему в список наблюдаемых

Ответить на тему