Strana « 1 2 [34 ... 21 22 23 » Skoč na stranu č.:
Anketová otázka
What is your opinion on Jun's claim about Laila?
Prihlás sa aby si mohol hlasovať, alebo vidieť stav ankety
Autor Vlákno: Laila or Darvex? 671 odpovedí
Tomas Dederle
(Skupina Amateur - 62)

Krajina:
Česká republika 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #61 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:09:46 (Naposledy zmenené Júl 9 2011, 14:28:04 manažérom Tomas Dederle) Citovať 
Quote ( Franco Dei Cas @ July 9th 2011,14:01:18 )

My main concern, is with who i have talked till now in the game, Laila or her husband.

yes, it is not about the rules. They for sure did not break any rule. But - not only Franco was talking to her/him/them...

who of them is the rude one? who has caused original team discussion thread to be closed? :p

Who was attacking Zdenek Hladik for knowing nothing about the game if Laila was running account till season 10?

But this would belong more back to the closed thread

Pedro Almeida
(Skupina Pro - 13)

Krajina:
Portugalsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #62 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:11:39 Citovať 
I'm sorry let's stoping being hipocrat.

This fellow have been burning out the foruns, if it was many of Us we got a banned straight, but because is a SHEMALE, is going let turbulant, and warnings and that sort of thing, how many of you somethimes did think twice before posting because it was a girl???

LAILA is a FLOP, I don't give a damn if a she or a he, she's a FLOP, and from now on became a huger SPAMMER, I hope and be alert to see the responsable persons on here to check some behaviors of both of them.

I remember that Mr. Shadow alerts all of US that no one can take over the accounts unless in Holidays mode, so after this what to learn of it???

More, not in my case because I'm problably one of a few that really get along with Laila, my anger cames, HOW MANY MANAGERS GOT BAN AND WARNED BECAUSE OF LAILA, OR MR. LAILO?????

After all how was the liar here???? Worst the guy is an absolutly moron, after season 10 it take over...My God, I must say if no one with responsabilities does anything, I believe there's no moral to do anything more from here to future.
Is like a referee warnings players for not doing tackles and elbows and broken teeth, nd broken legs and say, " Ok guys play fair", and then sends off a player because is upset ad says to the referee F*** O**, and he get's a red card, after someone brakes is legs.....
Chinmay Dhopate
(Skupina Amateur - 9)

Krajina:
India 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (1)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #63 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:12:27 Citovať 
Quote ( Martin Tajcnár @ July 9th 2011,14:06:05 )

Sorry Chin, for me, this is against the spirit of this game... Especially if a man is the one behind the account but all you see is pretending with name, pics and posts it is a woman! :D

If it is controlled by this Darvex dude 100% then, I agree the admins should change the account's name ASAP.

But if the account is under a "joint control", then I don't see the issue. I mean unless the admins insist that the account be called Laila-Darvex Britale or something like that.

Whatever the situation, it is not cheating, that account did not gain any unfair advantage. If that was what they wanted, each would have created a separate account and have got twice the data...
Mark Webster
(Skupina Pro - 7)

Krajina:
Škótsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (3)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #64 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:13:02 Citovať 
I think this is a complete non-issue. So what if they share an account? It's not against the rules and until it is against the rules, we accept it and play the game as such!
Remigijus Lelys
(Skupina Amateur - 27)

Krajina:
Litva 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #65 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:14:44 Citovať 
It will be interesting to know the Helper name.
Pedro Almeida
(Skupina Pro - 13)

Krajina:
Portugalsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #66 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:15:21 Citovať 
Quote ( Franco Dei Cas @ July 9th 2011,14:01:18 )

My main concern, is with who i have talked till now in the game, Laila or her husband.
Quote ( Pedro Almeida @ July 9th 2011,13:54:12 )

1.3 Becoming a Manager

The first task is to register for an account. When you register, you will enter your name (you must give us your real name)

Sorry Franco, she/he did, this one.....
Chinmay Dhopate
(Skupina Amateur - 9)

Krajina:
India 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (2)   Toto sa mi nepáči (2)
Starý príspevok #67 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:16:51 (Naposledy zmenené Júl 9 2011, 14:17:37 manažérom Chinmay Dhopate) Citovať 
Quote ( Mark Webster @ July 9th 2011,14:13:02 )

I think this is a complete non-issue. So what if they share an account? It's not against the rules and until it is against the rules, we accept it and play the game as such!

OMG! Laila/Darvax are controlling Mark's account too now!

BAN THEM ALL!!!

:)
Franco Dei Cas
(Skupina Pro - 2)

Krajina:
Taliansko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #68 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:17:54 Citovať 
Are you really sure Pedro? cause from what i've understood till now, it's Laila posting, and her husband merely helping her with translations issues and giving her some help with calcs in the game.
Marco Predappio
(Skupina Amateur - 32)

Krajina:
Taliansko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #69 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:19:37 Citovať 
Quote ( Franco Dei Cas @ July 9th 2011,14:17:54 )

Are you really sure Pedro? cause from what i've understood till now, it's Laila posting, and her husband merely helping her with translations issues and giving her some help with calcs in the game.

Exactly.
Rafael Mantovani
(Skupina Pro - 11)

Krajina:
Brazília 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (1)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #70 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:20:40 (Naposledy zmenené Júl 9 2011, 14:23:53 manažérom Rafael Mantovani) Citovať 
So Laila is in Edifice too? Oh dear...

I kinda believe it is just a joke, but she clearly has help from her husband to run the account... ironically, she is the one always complaining about ppl "breaking" the rules... LOL
Martin Tajcnár
(Skupina Amateur - 34)

Krajina:
Slovensko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #71 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:21:07 (Naposledy zmenené Júl 9 2011, 14:23:06 manažérom Martin Tajcnár) Citovať 
Quote ( Chinmay Dhopate @ July 9th 2011,14:12:27 )

If it is controlled by this Darvex dude 100% then, I agree the admins should change the account's name ASAP.

Agree.

But if the account is under a "joint control", then I don't see the issue.

How we want to find out? Not possible...

Whatever the situation, it is not cheating, that account did not gain any unfair advantage. If that was what they wanted, each would have created a separate account and have got twice the data...

True. Still disgusting for me from a moral point of view considering what everything "Laila" did/wrote in past...

Quote ( Pedro Almeida @ July 9th 2011,14:11:39 )

I remember that Mr. Shadow alerts all of US that no one can take over the accounts unless in Holidays mode, so after this what to learn of it???

Exactly...

Why do we use our real names if it is so right to share our accounts? That doesn´t make sense. I believe the spirit of this game is mostly 1 manager - 1 account and the name suitable to the one who is behind it. Is this the case here? I dunno...

I still hope it is a big prank and joke cos it´s at least weird and not right from someone who was screaming for truth all the time...
Santtu Sara
(Skupina Rookie - 169)

Krajina:
Fínsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (1)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #72 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:21:35 Citovať 
Quote ( Rafael Mantovani @ July 9th 2011,14:20:40 )

ironically, she is the one always complaining about ppl breaking the rules... LOL

I don't see the irony in it, because there is no such rule :)
Franco Dei Cas
(Skupina Pro - 2)

Krajina:
Taliansko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #73 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:25:26 Citovať 
Quote ( Pedro Almeida @ July 9th 2011,14:11:39 )

I believe this applies to registered managers, for obvious reasons.

And as well, i strongly believe there is no game issue at all, nothing unfair.
I could not imagine, what if her husband had a separate account, all the DAs accusation that ppl would have started.

I believe, from the talk that i had with Laly till now, that i was talking with a woman, still nobody can be sure about that.

Pedro Almeida
(Skupina Pro - 13)

Krajina:
Portugalsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #74 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:26:15 (Naposledy zmenené Júl 9 2011, 14:26:52 manažérom Pedro Almeida) Citovať 
Quote ( Franco Dei Cas @ July 9th 2011,14:17:54 )

Look Franco, You know who my wife is and do you think is correct for me to be on her side checking and throwing opinions discase as a friendly help????
No a help is a help, this is fake, and I send you all a task....

report Laila fake name, all of us together something should be done about this.....
Daryl Gee
(Skupina Rookie - 205)

Krajina:
Južná Afrika 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #75 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:28:24 Citovať 
Quote ( Laila Britāle @ July 9th 2011,12:51:26 )

She played alone without slightest assistance until season 10.

This I believe, as would most people who interacted with the Lalyvex via babelfish back then. I remember her saying that she didn't speak a word of English when she started and it was very believable.
Franco Dei Cas
(Skupina Pro - 2)

Krajina:
Taliansko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #76 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:29:20 Citovať 
Thing is you can't be so sure either ways.

And there is no fake name to report Laly registered her account and she did upload her picture her husband just gave her help in translations, i believe.

I do think there are other accounts, managed by more then one person, and let's face it, if the issue was not with Laly's one, no one would care.
Chinmay Dhopate
(Skupina Amateur - 9)

Krajina:
India 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #77 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:29:46 Citovať 
Quote ( Santtu Sara @ July 9th 2011,14:21:35 )

I don't see the irony in it, because there is no such rule :)

The irony is that she also complained about people breaking non-existent rules ;)

Quote ( Martin Tajcnár @ July 9th 2011,14:21:07 )

Why do we use our real names if it is so right to share our accounts? That doesn´t make sense. I believe the spirit of this game is mostly 1 manager - 1 account and the name suitable to the one who is behind it. Is this the case here? I dunno...

I think the reason behind using real names is so that we do not end up with obvious fake names and have a Mickey Mouse beating Fred Flintstone in Elite by 10 seconds...

But if the names sound real enough, can you really say? I mean if my facebook profile (which, I rarely use btw :p) did not exist, you would find no existence of any "Chinmay Dhopate" on the net (my cell phone number is de-listed), so how can you really say that I am using my real name? (I am, but that's not the point...)

If I am asked to prove, I can prove it (driver's license/passport etc) but Admins surely can't go on and ask everyone to submit id proof, so I am sure there are a LOT of people on who use plausible fake names (their reasons may even be that they don't like to give out real names on net).

So, I take all this with a pinch of salt. This is the internet after all and not everyone here is who they say they are and it is naive for us to expect them to be. As long as there is no malicious intent, I don't see the problem...
Felipe Aguiar
(Skupina Master - 4)

Krajina:
Brazília 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #78 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:31:17 Citovať 
I don't know about you guys, but Laila has told me last year that she played the game with her husband, so no news here.

What would come as a surprise for me is that her husband have multiple personality disorder and Laila does not exist :O
David Jones-Winkley
(Skupina Master - 2)

Krajina:
Wales 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (5)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #79 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:32:49 Citovať 
Who cares if its laila or darvex. its 1 account. maybe laila is darvex on the weekends.
Chinmay Dhopate
(Skupina Amateur - 9)

Krajina:
India 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #80 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:33:14 Citovať 
Quote ( Felipe Aguiar @ July 9th 2011,14:31:17 )

What would come as a surprise for me is that her husband have multiple personality disorder and Laila does not exist :O

He would also be a Master of illusion then because someone has uploaded a picture of Laila with Vlad yesterday ;)

Or, he could have hired someone to play the role of Laila for this GPRO meet :p
Martin Tajcnár
(Skupina Amateur - 34)

Krajina:
Slovensko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #81 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:36:17 Citovať 
Quote ( Chinmay Dhopate @ July 9th 2011,14:29:46 )

I think the reason behind using real names is so that we do not end up with obvious fake names and have a Mickey Mouse beating Fred Flintstone in Elite by 10 seconds...

Chin, ofc I know why we use (or try to) real names :) And it is right so... I wanted to say something else with my post :)

IMO everything depends on how much help is there from Lailas husband. If it is just little help, ok... If he is the one who is really behind it or is helping too much, then it is against the spirit of this game for me and at least the name should be changed...
Tomas Dederle
(Skupina Amateur - 62)

Krajina:
Česká republika 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #82 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:37:33 Citovať 
if he/she signs the posts on forum, then I see no problem.
But we should know if the attacks are coming from precious lady or her shemale husband... :P

Having one account for whole family is perfectly ok imo. But posting on behalf of somebody else is a moral issue.
Emre Demir
(Skupina Amateur - 27)

Krajina:
Turecko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #83 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:38:21 Citovať 
Quote ( David Jones-Winkley @ July 9th 2011,14:32:49 )

Who cares if its laila or darvex. its 1 account. maybe laila is darvex on the weekends.

Actually its all because of Jun. I think this argument is not even ethical.. Also these are not our business we can't say anything about that.. This is just a bullshit. !
Michael Winkley
(Skupina Pro - 15)

Krajina:
Wales 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #84 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:42:29 Citovať 
Help? LOL
You are saying that a top Elite account needs help from someone that doesn't appear to be playing the game?
Makes no difference just so long as it is the only account that they have between them.

No rules are broken here.

Maybe he registered the account as Laila then continued to play himself....? Not allowed to change the account name because the initial supporter credits were bought using a card registered in Laila's name...? Admins will cross reference your account name against your payment methods...seen it done with a former team mate.
Chinmay Dhopate
(Skupina Amateur - 9)

Krajina:
India 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #85 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:43:10 Citovať 
Quote ( Martin Tajcnár @ July 9th 2011,14:36:17 )

IMO everything depends on how much help is there from Lailas husband. If it is just little help, ok... If he is the one who is really behind it or is helping too much, then it is against the spirit of this game for me and at least the name should be changed...

I agree with this.

But I think what matters more is who actually posts on the forums rather than who does the races.
Pedro Almeida
(Skupina Pro - 13)

Krajina:
Portugalsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #86 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:43:18 (Naposledy zmenené Júl 9 2011, 14:48:41 manažérom Pedro Almeida) Citovať 
Quote ( Emre Demir @ July 9th 2011,14:38:21 )

Actually its all because of Jun. I think this argument is not even ethical.. Also these are not our business we can't say anything about that.. This is just a bullshit. !

Just landed from Mars Right???

You should read all, before posting, all is really all.

EDIT:

Look from know on there's no DA,
If someone is caught, no I'm not her/he, 'm just helping she/he exist, please this is going to be on a stupidit way.

Facts, Laila is a fake person, I don't give a toss if she plays until s10 or not, this moment and from the account, of Laila, is express that the registion is not equal for the person that plays, were do we all stand????

IS IT FAIR ON ALL THE COMMUNITY?
Franco Dei Cas
(Skupina Pro - 2)

Krajina:
Taliansko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #87 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:44:07 (Naposledy zmenené Júl 9 2011, 14:44:34 manažérom Franco Dei Cas) Citovať 
Quote ( Chinmay Dhopate @ July 9th 2011,14:33:14 )

Or, he could have hired someone to play the role of Laila for this GPRO meet :p

ROFL XD

Quote ( Chinmay Dhopate @ July 9th 2011,14:43:10 )

But I think what matters more is who actually posts on the forums rather than who does the races.

+1
Emre Demir
(Skupina Amateur - 27)

Krajina:
Turecko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #88 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:48:27 Citovať 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ July 9th 2011,14:42:29 )

No rules are broken here.

Maybe he registered the account as Laila then continued to play himself....? Not allowed to change the account name because the initial supporter credits were bought using a card registered in Laila's name...? Admins will cross reference your account name against your payment methods...seen it done with a former team mate.

I don't even care about that ! its not Jun's mission. its not his bussines! There were Chris too.! Together with Jun.. If something is wrong then he may deal with it. That's so simple I don't understand why you guys are still are arguing? Don't be jealous if you are not in Elite.. Or if you are not popular as much as Laila.
Marco Predappio
(Skupina Amateur - 32)

Krajina:
Taliansko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #89 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:50:28 Citovať 
Quote ( Chinmay Dhopate @ July 9th 2011,14:43:10 )

Actually I tend to believe it's really a female who write those posts.
Or we've got the first man who lives in an enternal PMS status :))
Tomas Dederle
(Skupina Amateur - 62)

Krajina:
Česká republika 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (2)   Toto sa mi nepáči (2)
Starý príspevok #90 Odoslané Júl 9 2011, 14:51:17 (Naposledy zmenené Júl 9 2011, 14:53:30 manažérom Tomas Dederle) Citovať 
Laila, oh sorry Darvex should apply to our team...lol :D
http://www.reverseshot.com/files/images/issue27/somelike%20ithot.jpg
Strana « 1 2 [34 ... 21 22 23 » Skoč na stranu č.:

Toto vlákno bolo uzamknuté moderátorom!