Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Bug forum > car actualization... Ignorovať vlákno Sledovať vlákno
Strana « 1 2 3 [4 Skoč na stranu č.:
Autor Vlákno: car actualization... 97 odpovedí
Simon Forth
(Skupina Amateur - 64)

Krajina:
Anglicko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (5)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #91 Odoslané Júl 22 2011, 17:00:37 Citovať 
I made a balls up of my tyres a few races picked softs moved my browser onto the home page to check something clicked back to Q1 did my stint then realised it had defaulted back to e/soft..........did i complain.......no it was my fault.

Everyone can argue about this til the cows come home.

The moral of the story is ALWAYS check everything is right before you hit the button and once you have checked......check it again.

Then you cant go wrong
Shoaib Mohamed
(Skupina Amateur - 1)

Krajina:
India 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (5)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #92 Odoslané Júl 22 2011, 17:09:58 Citovať 
Quote ( Mike Becnel @ July 22nd 2011,16:46:08 )

As a wise boss once told me "choose your battles and make sure I am on your side when you choose". Arguing in the open with the admins in open forum is just a bad strategy.

Indeed.

I should stop fighting other peoples battles now, especially since no one appreciates that here.
Michael Monaco
(Skupina Pro - 14)

Krajina:
Taliansko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (2)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #93 Odoslané Júl 22 2011, 18:08:40 Citovať 
Quote ( Shoaib Mohamed @ July 22nd 2011,15:46:31 )

Ok.

Atleast if i am wrong i will admit it.

Quote ( Stefan Voggenreither @ July 22nd 2011,13:52:50 )

Okay, I have to put a small apology - I wasn't paying attention to all details of the screenshot. On my screen the selection didn't show as grey, but as white. Therefore I assumed it was the screen before the update. And as admin in such cases you tend to be very paranoid - sorry for that :)
Quote ( Stefan Voggenreither @ July 22nd 2011,15:08:46 )

that was a very fast and maybe overhasty reaction by me.

Just let's assume that this is what his browser shows, but nevertheless the browser sent wrong information to the server

Apology was already made for the accusation. That in no way means that this was a bug.

Leonardo Bittencourt
(Skupina Elite)

Krajina:
Brazília 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (1)   Toto sa mi nepáči (2)
Starý príspevok #94 Odoslané Júl 24 2011, 19:11:03 (Naposledy zmenené Júl 24 2011, 19:16:25 manažérom Leonardo Bittencourt) Citovať 
Quote ( Vladimir Alexandrov @ July 22nd 2011,16:01:11 )

Sure, and according to you (and Leo :)) we always make mistakes and do not admit them :) Congratz you have busted us this time! You win a cookie.

Quote ( Vladimir Alexandrov @ July 22nd 2011,16:01:11 )

No need for that. You two have the same style of always taking the other side and trying to prove admins wrong all the time. If one is not here, then the other one will be here for sure. I guess Leo is still sleeping :)

Nah, truth is you still happy with the round of applause you got from everyone regarding how you treated Gibsons recently, after all it is just me that complains right? :)

You are just as religious in trying to prove you are right, going so far as to completely ignore people that disagree with you(or grouping them together with me, as if I was their leader, and I alone am the problem lol), so before you start criticizing others you should look in the mirror, but then that is the problem, we can't even get you to do that...
Shoaib Mohamed
(Skupina Amateur - 1)

Krajina:
India 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (1)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #95 Odoslané Júl 24 2011, 19:14:26 Citovať 
Quote ( Leonardo Bittencourt @ July 24th 2011,19:11:03 )

after all it is just me

And me.
Vladimir Alexandrov
(Administrátor)

Zamestnanec
  Krajina:
Bulharsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (3)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #96 Odoslané Júl 24 2011, 20:59:09 Citovať 
Quote ( Leonardo Bittencourt @ July 24th 2011,19:11:03 )

truth is you still happy with the round of applause you got from everyone regarding how you treated Gibsons recently, after all it is just me that complains right? :)

I was happy with that case and didn't see any need for further action to be taken after Gibsons' violation of the rules (which for one of the accounts was the third violation). But of course by not knowing all the details, you are the first one to shoot at the admin team. If you don't trust my (and the rest of the crew's) judgement then you should find another game with admins which you can trust. And no, I will not reply to you two in the future since all you can do is moan, without knowing all the details.
Leonardo Bittencourt
(Skupina Elite)

Krajina:
Brazília 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (1)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #97 Odoslané Júl 24 2011, 21:10:23 (Naposledy zmenené Júl 24 2011, 21:10:58 manažérom Leonardo Bittencourt) Citovať 
Quote ( Vladimir Alexandrov @ July 24th 2011,20:59:09 )

But of course by not knowing all the details, you are the first one to shoot at the admin team. If you don't trust my (and the rest of the crew's) judgement then you should find another game with admins which you can trust

You still have no clue. What the point was.

It is apparently acceptable to completely ignore a user like you did with that woman?

This is not about excuses, but your behavior. When will you find this out? Probably never.

But please, feel free to not reply.
Vladimir Alexandrov
(Administrátor)

Zamestnanec
  Krajina:
Bulharsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (1)   Toto sa mi nepáči (3)
Starý príspevok #98 Odoslané Júl 24 2011, 21:19:48 Citovať 
Quote ( Leonardo Bittencourt @ July 24th 2011,21:10:23 )

It is apparently acceptable to completely ignore a user like you did with that woman?

This is not about excuses, but your behavior. When will you find this out? Probably never.

I didn't handle the case, mr Shadow did. I just reviewed it after the forum topic was created. If you would like to raise some concerns about the behavior of mr Shadow, talk directly to him. From my side, he has free hands to deal with suspected cheaters in any way he sees fit (including by ignoring emails from them).

And since this topic has been exhausted, it is time for it to get closed.
Strana « 1 2 3 [4 Skoč na stranu č.:
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Bug forum > car actualization... Ignorovať vlákno Sledovať vlákno

Toto vlákno bolo uzamknuté moderátorom!