Strana « 1 2 3 ... 124 [125126 ... 136 137 138 » Skoč na stranu č.:
Autor Vlákno: Euro 2012 4118 odpovedí
Ceapa Florin
(Skupina Rookie - 121)

Krajina:
Rumunsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #3717 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 00:36:37 Citovať 
Quote ( Georg Petrov @ June 28th 2012,00:27:56 )

That plan can't be winning in Penalties against Portugal....

That`s not the plan I`m talking about...fact is that you need more than determination and tactics to score against Spain...
Paulo Pinto1
(Skupina Master - 4)

Krajina:
Portugalsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (7)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #3718 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 00:41:27 (Naposledy zmenené Jún 28 2012, 00:42:37 manažérom Paulo Pinto) Citovať 
Congrats to Spain.

Great game from both teams and thank you Portugal for all the great football during these weeks. Proud to be Portuguese. :)
Jeff Pumphrey
(Skupina Pro - 9)

Krajina:
Spoj. Štáty Americké 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (3)   Toto sa mi nepáči (4)
Starý príspevok #3719 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 00:49:44 Citovať 
I thought God used to play for Brazil, and that his hand used to play for Argentina?

;)
Georg Petrov
(Skupina Amateur - 15)

Krajina:
Bulharsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (1)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #3720 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 00:50:57 Citovať 
Quote ( Paulo Pinto @ June 28th 2012,00:41:27 )

Great game from both teams and thank you Portugal for all the great football during these weeks. Proud to be Portuguese. :)

You should be!

They really put up a good fight!
Daryl Gee
(Skupina Pro - 15)

Krajina:
Južná Afrika 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (5)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #3721 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 00:54:17 Citovať 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ June 28th 2012,00:32:33 )

If there was a God/gods, he/they would be impartial, so certainly would have no interest in competitive sports.

No. Seriously. You may ask people to keep religious discussion from the thread. You may NOT do this while making judgement calls on their beliefs.

Kuba Szajbel
(Skupina Amateur - 48)

Krajina:
Poľsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3722 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 01:21:48 Citovať 
great game from Portugal! imho they played much better:)

however, final game spain V germany sounds better to me:) im expecting some great game today! cheers
Enrique Hervas
(Skupina Pro - 14)

Krajina:
Španielsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (1)   Toto sa mi nepáči (5)
Starý príspevok #3723 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 01:34:55 (Naposledy zmenené Jún 28 2012, 01:39:22 manažérom Enrique Hervas) Citovať 
It is not easy to play your fast, short pass, attacking game when your opponents permanently work their strategies to destroy instead of construct. Back in 2008, when Spain was still that nice team with good players that were hopeless when the big games went hot, the games were really fun to watch. No one had an eye on you and every team just played their game.

After that Euro 2008 everything changed. WC was damned hard, players like Iniesta, Villa and Xavi have constantly 1-2 players like shadows all over, and if they manage to get away they are fouled.

I do think that we have not played at our best level. Players seem tired and annoyed and Vicente´s tactics are not easy to understand. I think he got most of Spain lost with Fabregas being the "false" 9 while having Torres, Llorente and Negredo on the bench. Afters Torres scoring 2 against Ireland he did not play a single minute at the next game.

Anyway, Spain has still to face a side that cares more about own football and principles rather than trying to destroy ours. And most of the teams have a higher potential than what is shown on the pitch. It just gets lost in that deffensive wall. Portugal has a solid defense and outstanding wingers....where were they today...runing around trying to catch the ball. Cristiano Ronaldo scored 60 goals for Real Madrid this season alone!! play offense and you will have chances....the rest comes alone when you have top players.
Rui Morais
(Skupina Pro - 8)

Krajina:
Portugalsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (3)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #3724 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 01:47:37 Citovať 
Enrique, Portugal was not better than Spain and Spain was not better than Portugal.

Spain was luckier in the penalties.

Congratulations and good luck for the final !
Dan Goss
(Skupina Amateur - 7)

Krajina:
Anglicko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3725 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 01:50:22 Citovať 
Spain to win now, given im in Spain for the final.
Enrique Hervas
(Skupina Pro - 14)

Krajina:
Španielsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3726 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 01:53:50 Citovať 
Quote ( Rui Morais @ June 28th 2012,01:47:37 )

Enrique, Portugal was not better than Spain and Spain was not better than Portugal.

Just saying that Portugal would achieve more if they would play more for Ronaldo and Nani instead of having 10 defenders in 10 meters.

Quote ( Rui Morais @ June 28th 2012,01:47:37 )

Spain was luckier in the penalties.

Never underestimate Casillas´s big shadow...many great PK shit in their pants before shooting ;-)

The game was too close,and luck played a big role, I agree to that
António Rebelo
(Skupina Amateur - 17)

Krajina:
Portugalsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3727 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 01:55:36 Citovať 
Best team won today.
Simple as that.
Lukas Jonaitis
(Skupina Master - 4)

Krajina:
Litva 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (4)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #3728 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 02:24:13 (Naposledy zmenené Jún 28 2012, 02:26:03 manažérom Lukas Jonaitis) Citovať 
Y BOTH FAVOURITE TEAMS HAVE TO LEAVE AFTER PENALTIES :(

Quote ( António Rebelo @ June 28th 2012,01:55:36 )

Best team won today.
Simple as that.

take your spanish coloured glasses off, only spain fanatics can say that
Andi Mankolli
(Skupina Pro - 14)

Krajina:
Albánsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3729 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 03:35:41 Citovať 
Quote ( Enrique Hervas @ June 28th 2012,01:34:55 )

Spain has still to face a side that cares more about own football and principles rather than trying to destroy ours

That is impossible. If a team does not try to destroy the Spanish build up they will end up with less than 20% of the possession. No team can reasonably be expected to play direct football with only so much time on the ball. Besides, it is not necessarily a bad thing to apply pressure, it's just good defense.

Quote ( Enrique Hervas @ June 28th 2012,01:53:50 )

10 defenders in 10 meters.

I think Portugal's tactical approach today was the most outstretched the Spanish have faced in these Euros. Other than set pieces, I can not recall any other occasions where Portugal players crowded the box. The midfield was crowded, yes, and most Portugal players were behind the ball. But the difference today was that the ball was not circulating around the 18-yard box, but all the way back to the halfway line. They were pushed so far back that they actually started relying on long balls. Clearly the space was there, it was just a remarkable display of defense today by the Portuguese that covered the passing lanes so well and made it difficult for Spain to play their best. That is also the reason why they started getting control of the game once they started utilizing the wings. Portugal did not adapt to the changes and was caught off guard. I give credit to Del Bosque for identifying their weakness and exploding it.

Chinmay Dhopate
(Skupina Master - 2)

Krajina:
India 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3730 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 07:37:13 (Naposledy zmenené Jún 28 2012, 07:38:16 manažérom Chinmay Dhopate) Citovať 
Quote ( Andi Mankolli @ June 28th 2012,03:35:41 )

That is impossible. If a team does not try to destroy the Spanish build up they will end up with less than 20% of the possession. No team can reasonably be expected to play direct football with only so much time on the ball. Besides, it is not necessarily a bad thing to apply pressure, it's just good defense.

You have to counter Spain by not allowing them to have possession...

Last season in Champions' League, I desperately wanted to see Barcelona v Bayern Munich. Why? They were the two sides with the highest possession stats in (top flight) domestic football in Europe last season. It would have been interesting to see how Barca would have reacted to not been able to get 66% possession in the game... Sadly that was not to be, but if Germany gets to final, we may finally have a team which has the quality to negate tiki-taka by playing passing game of their own. In 2010 WC, I thought Germany unduly showed too much respect to the Spanish, I am sure this time, they will do no such mistake.

Manchester United tried to do something like this in 2 Champions' League finals and failed miserably, but I get the feeling that this Spanish team is the weakest team to play this kind of football in recent times, and therefore the most vulnerable.
Jimmy De Roy
(Skupina Amateur - 45)

Krajina:
Belgicko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3731 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 07:47:23 Citovať 

Great game from both teams

Did you see the same game as i did?

thank you Portugal for all the great football during these weeks

That is 200% true

Quote ( Enrique Hervas @ June 28th 2012,01:34:55 )

Anyway, Spain has still to face a side that cares more about own football and principles rather than trying to destroy ours. And most of the teams have a higher potential than what is shown on the pitch. It just gets lost in that deffensive wall. Portugal has a solid defense and outstanding wingers....where were they today...runing around trying to catch the ball. Cristiano Ronaldo scored 60 goals for Real Madrid this season alone!! play offense and you will have chances....the rest comes alone when you have top players.

This is nonsense do you expect every side to come out and take the game to spain so that they can have the beating of a lifetime?
If you are opponent team how would you plan to win against them?

Just saying that Portugal would achieve more if they would play more for Ronaldo and Nani instead of having 10 defenders in 10 meters.

in that case they could have won the game considering the fact they were 13 on the pitch :D

Quote ( Andi Mankolli @ June 28th 2012,03:35:41 )

Make more sense then any comment of Enrique.

As for tonight i hope for Germany win and that they will crush spain in the Final
Chinmay Dhopate
(Skupina Master - 2)

Krajina:
India 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3732 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 08:21:44 (Naposledy zmenené Jún 28 2012, 08:24:15 manažérom Chinmay Dhopate) Citovať 
Quote ( Jeff Pumphrey @ June 28th 2012,00:49:44 )

I thought God used to play for Brazil, and that his hand used to play for Argentina?

Blasphemy!

This is God: http://youtu.be/4eGGgQW2V-k

His power comes through his divine ponytail.
Roland Láng
(Skupina Amateur - 36)

Krajina:
Maďarsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3733 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 08:36:28 Citovať 
I am not a fan of neither the Portuguese nor Spanish team,
BUT I'm glad that it's immensely egotistical boastful anthropoid travels home to Portugal! :):)
Chinmay Dhopate
(Skupina Master - 2)

Krajina:
India 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3734 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 08:44:01 Citovať 
Quote ( Roland Láng @ June 28th 2012,08:36:28 )

BUT I'm glad that it's immensely egotistical boastful anthropoid travels home to Portugal! :):)

I think he actually lives in Spain :p
Roland Láng
(Skupina Amateur - 36)

Krajina:
Maďarsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3735 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 08:47:29 Citovať 
Quote ( Chinmay Dhopate @ June 28th 2012,08:44:01 )

I think he actually lives in Spain :p

True, but I tried very carefully circumscribe, so his fans can understand too... :)
Jed Lilly
(Skupina Amateur - 42)

Krajina:
Anglicko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #3736 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 08:49:45 Citovať 
Whats with all this god chat, its clearly Kimi Raikkonen
Michael Monaco
(Skupina Pro - 6)

Krajina:
Taliansko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3737 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 08:51:13 Citovať 
Pirlo: Do you have any ketchup?

Hart: What for?

Pirlo: For this Chip!

(can also be used for Spain)
Marius Ruţa
(Skupina Amateur - 44)

Krajina:
Rumunsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3738 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 09:36:36 Citovať 
Hoping for a great game tonight, like always between Italy and Germany.

As for yesterday`s game, Portugal did really well for about 75 minutes, when they could keep their lines up and put pressure on the man with the ball. Once fatigue took over, it was a whole different story, the Spanish players were given more space and time and they slowly took control of the game. And for once, Del Bosque`s subs were spot on, Xavi was tired, Negredo was useless (how did that clown started ahead of the Fernandos anyway?), whilst their subs, Pedro and Jesus Navas brought more pace and allowed Spain to use the width of the pitch even better.
Enrique Hervas
(Skupina Pro - 14)

Krajina:
Španielsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3739 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 10:25:15 Citovať 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ June 28th 2012,07:47:23 )

This is nonsense do you expect every side to come out and take the game to spain so that they can have the beating of a lifetime?
If you are opponent team how would you plan to win against them?

It would be nice but no, I don´t expect them to do it. I am just saying that sometimes coaches forget about their own football because they are too focused on destroying the other side´s one.

Spaniards are use to keep the ball, thus the best way to keep them off their feet is by denying them to have long possesions. Italy played a great game against us on the first match....and that was the least cattenaccio Italy I have seen in years.

Portugal has a lot of talented players that simply underachieved because they were used to deffend. There were other times....with Pinto, Costa, Figo...that was a creative team.

Football is so much turning to defense, that is not fun anymore. Take a good look at the tournament, a couple of matches with 4+ goals and the rest very low scoring.
Marius Ruţa
(Skupina Amateur - 44)

Krajina:
Rumunsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3740 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 10:34:17 Citovať 
Quote ( Enrique Hervas @ June 28th 2012,10:25:15 )

Portugal has a lot of talented players that simply underachieved because they were used to deffend. There were other times....with Pinto, Costa, Figo...that was a creative team.

The same could be said about Spain, with the quality they have up front, they should go and hammer the opposition instead of endlessly passing the ball between defence and midfield. Just another form of catenaccio imo.
Fernando Fernandes
(Skupina Rookie - 232)

Krajina:
Portugalsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3741 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 10:57:15 (Naposledy zmenené Jún 28 2012, 11:14:48 manažérom Fernando Fernandes) Citovať 
Quote ( Roland Láng @ June 28th 2012,08:36:28 )

I am not a fan of neither the Portuguese nor Spanish team,

Sorry Roland but today, comments like yours will not take away from us (the vast majority of the Portuguese, myself included) the feelings that we have:

Pride of your National team and pride of what Cristiano Ronaldo has achieved in Euro 2012.

By all means disrespecting your right to stat an opinion. ;)

Quote ( Enrique Hervas @ June 28th 2012,10:25:15 )

We did not underachieved Enrique, in those times, Figo, Deco, Pauleta etc etc we caught a unbeatable Zidane´s France and lost, we still are trying to figure it how, to Greece at Euro 2004 final. Defending? We had the most thrilling attack squad ever supported by a great defense. ;)
Janne Väänänen
(Skupina Elite)

Krajina:
Fínsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3742 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 11:18:27 Citovať 
lol wut

Boring game? Opposing team didn't park a bus against Spain but tried to find its other weaknesses too, exceeded my expectations already. If you're looking for goals go watch handball or smth

Portugal played well and would have deserved to win imo.
Rui Morais
(Skupina Pro - 8)

Krajina:
Portugalsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #3743 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 11:20:06 (Naposledy zmenené Jún 28 2012, 11:22:18 manažérom Rui Morais) Citovať 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ June 28th 2012,07:47:23 )

in that case they could have won the game considering the fact they were 13 on the pitch :D

Hehehe

Good one, Jimmy !
Gersi Muca
(Skupina Rookie - 80)

Krajina:
Albánsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (1)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #3744 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 11:30:41 Citovať 
Italy win EURO 2012
Krikkeljan De Jong
(Skupina Rookie - 254)

Krajina:
Holandsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3745 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 11:32:58 Citovať 
Fun game...

Was anyone able to lipread what Ronaldo was saying after the final penalty was taken? And out of curiosity, does anyone know why he wasn't one of the first few to take a penalty? Seems to me like he was cursing himself that he should've taken an earlier one - his decision or the coach's?

Anyway, I'm glad Spain's through... a bit biased as my significant other is from Barcelona though. However, to win the final against Italy or Germany, they'll need to pick up their game.
Fernando Fernandes
(Skupina Rookie - 232)

Krajina:
Portugalsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #3746 Odoslané Jún 28 2012, 11:35:30 Citovať 
Quote ( Krikkeljan De Jong @ June 28th 2012,11:32:58 )

Was anyone able to lipread what Ronaldo was saying after the final penalty was taken?

He said Injustice twice ;)
Strana « 1 2 3 ... 124 [125126 ... 136 137 138 » Skoč na stranu č.:

Napísať príspevok