Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Suggestions forum > S74 after.!!! ...New Era GPRO. ...Ideas & Themes Ignorovať vlákno Sledovať vlákno
Strana « 1 [2 Skoč na stranu č.:
Autor Vlákno: S74 after.!!! ...New Era GPRO. ...Ideas & Themes 55 odpovedí
William Cairns
(Skupina Pro - 16)

Krajina:
Južná Afrika 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (2)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #31 Odoslané Dec 1 2019, 04:49:08 Citovať 
How about showing how many season championships a driver won in their career. So give the driver a small trophy for each level they won. i.e. a Rookie Trophy for winning rookie.

The reason that Hamilton won at 24 is that he already was a 300 OA driver at 24. He is maybe a 310 OA driver now. In GPRO terms he has had minimal growth. Having drivers of that skill at age 23 would remove the whole point of driver training in the game
Adonijah Kenneth
(Skupina Rookie - 137)

Krajina:
Filipíny 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #32 Odoslané Dec 1 2019, 06:05:02 (Naposledy zmenené Dec 1 2019, 06:11:59 manažérom Adonijah Kenneth) Citovať 
Adding Diver stats is far more complicated than just "adding a Facility" that can give us the possibility to develop Drivers at a young age but hire him at age 17 or whenever we'd like.

Just to give an Idea:

The Facility will be available only to Amateur and above, a Driver Mentoring System or a Driver Academy System. that is a counter part to Drivers Training.

Where we can choose one from some Generic build of youngsters... to train alongside with our Drivers(or could be separate)

Pay its Weekly Financial needs, Automatically.

Facility Levels improves growth. but the level of the Facility could be limited to what division we are Racing. Upon Relegation the Level Automatically drops too, but the acquired growth points of the youngster carryover.

Mauro Saccoccia
(Skupina Amateur - 34)

Krajina:
Taliansko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (3)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #33 Odoslané Dec 1 2019, 11:12:11 Citovať 
only thing I'd like to change about drivers (atm) is faces' generator :D
Matthew Dunn
(Skupina Pro - 18)

Krajina:
Francúzsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (5)   Toto sa mi nepáči (3)
Starý príspevok #34 Odoslané Dec 2 2019, 11:21:24 Citovať 
Quote ( Adonijah Kenneth @ December 1st 2019,06:05:02 )

Adding Diver stats is far more complicated than just "adding a Facility" that can give us the possibility to develop Drivers at a young age but hire him at age 17 or whenever we'd like.

Just to give an Idea:

The Facility will be available only to Amateur and above, a Driver Mentoring System or a Driver Academy System. that is a counter part to Drivers Training.

Where we can choose one from some Generic build of youngsters... to train alongside with our Drivers(or could be separate)

Pay its Weekly Financial needs, Automatically.

Facility Levels improves growth. but the level of the Facility could be limited to what division we are Racing. Upon Relegation the Level Automatically drops too, but the acquired growth points of the youngster carryover.

It could be really nice to have something like a driver academy.

This is just off the top of my head, so don't be too abusive in the responses to this proposal :) It's just an idea so i'm sure it would need fleshing out.

It could be a nice concept to add something like a driver academy into the team itself. So a team would have an academy with a selection of young drivers, like age 13 or 14 upwards with low stats obviously.

Then the team could specify some kind of training program to define which traits they want to concentrate on, and a budget like % of team profits at the end of a season. Then when these drivers are 17 or 18 they can be hired directly by the team without competition from the wider world. It shouldn't be possible to make insanely good drivers this way, but it should be possible to make Rookie or Amateur drivers which are very competitive without crazy salary. It would mean teams with a good driver program, where they have some members in pro or master could be creating nice drivers for their AMA team mates etc.

In terms of what is would add it would add something extra into being in a team, and be nice for teams with a wide range of levels. At the same time I just thought of this style of academy so it's probably full of problems. It's also a bit of dev needed obviously
Mike Zestas
(Skupina Amateur - 57)

Krajina:
Grécko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #35 Odoslané Dec 2 2019, 11:35:56 Citovať 
Great idea Matt! It would help teammates come closer to each other cause they would have to cooperate more for making a good "new" driver. Plus: Drivers wouldn't come from nowhere... (not sure this would help the game but just an additional idea)
Martynas Bražėnas
(Skupina Pro - 21)

Krajina:
Litva 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #36 Odoslané Dec 2 2019, 12:25:47 Citovať 
Quote ( Ioannis Kalogirou @ November 29th 2019,09:09:15 )

a Champion in Pro 21 years old.??

No thanks, Pro 21 is too hard to be won by some kids :D
Robin Goodey
(Skupina Master - 2)

Krajina:
Anglicko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (5)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #37 Odoslané Dec 2 2019, 13:04:40 (Naposledy zmenené Dec 2 2019, 13:16:14 manažérom Robin Goodey) Citovať 
Yeah - let's have a driver academy tied to teams, that puts anyone who isn't in a team at all, or anyone who is in a team but with fewer than 10 members, or in a team that doesn't have top tier managers, at a big disadvantage in driver production just because they aren't in a top ten-man team.........

:(

No thanks.

Adonijah Kenneth
(Skupina Rookie - 137)

Krajina:
Filipíny 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #38 Odoslané Dec 2 2019, 13:42:32 Citovať 
Quote ( Matthew Dunn @ December 2nd 2019,11:21:24 )

and be nice for teams with a wide range o

nice concept... It would also be a good idea to have a Team's Fund... where all the Acadenic/ young Driver Development fund came from... Collect from a Team Taxation or Donation.. But this is just an idea.. please feel free to refine it to a finer details.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Skupina Pro - 13)

Krajina:
Fínsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (4)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #39 Odoslané Dec 2 2019, 14:13:13 (Naposledy zmenené Dec 2 2019, 14:13:50 manažérom Mikko Heikkinen) Citovať 

team could specify some kind of training program to define which traits they want to concentrate on, and a budget like % of team profits at the end of a season. Then when these drivers are 17 or 18 they can be hired directly by the team without competition from the wider world

So in a nutshell you'd like to put the managers who are in a team in an even more advantaged position than they currently are

I don't consider that that being a good thing

Being in a team already gives enough advantage, me thinks
Stefan Olofsson
(Skupina Amateur - 24)

Krajina:
Švédsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #40 Odoslané Dec 2 2019, 14:17:35 Citovať 

It could be a nice concept to add something like a driver academy into the team itself

That could be cool, another usage for the team. The team could spend income towards improving academy facilities and skills for training its academy drivers. The drivers don't need to be anything special compared to current drivers but would give another source for drivers at least.
Roy Mitchell
(Skupina Amateur - 88)

Krajina:
Kanada 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #41 Odoslané Dec 2 2019, 15:38:36 Citovať 
Mikko hit it the nail on the head. It would add another 'advantage' to being in a team and add nothing to the game play. No thanks.
Pierre Lisbonis
(Skupina Amateur - 8)

Krajina:
Francúzsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #42 Odoslané Dec 2 2019, 16:58:34 Citovať 
Agreed with you @Mikko Heikkinen (P13) and @Roy Mitchell (A88) !
Raimonds Urtāns
(Skupina Master - 2)

Krajina:
Lotyšsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #43 Odoslané Dec 2 2019, 17:09:16 Citovať 
We are missing some traumas that causes Recovery time, like half or full season. But who would need that driver after that, if there are full of 25yo Champs around
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Mexiko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #44 Odoslané Dec 2 2019, 20:54:52 Citovať 
I don't like this other idea, seems taken out of m@t@rsp@rt.com

Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ December 2nd 2019,14:13:13 )

So in a nutshell you'd like to put the managers who are in a team in an even more advantaged position than they currently are

I hopefully think Mathew refers to a manager instead to a team. (I've seen quite a few managers that call teams their individual account).

As a manager item, the idea could have some value, but it would mean that you have another driver that you can train, which would let you create a driver with certain attributes maxed to the OA limit (of course experience would be static or close to 0 since they are not racing while keeping your driver.)

But again I'm not fond of the idea.
Matthew Dunn
(Skupina Pro - 18)

Krajina:
Francúzsko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #45 Odoslané Dec 2 2019, 21:21:05 Citovať 
So to clarify, even though clearly negative response l. My idea was for teams a d to have teams have more impact in the lower leagues, specifically lower leagues. With a cool driver program. But as said before, i aint married to the ideaf so no wories

Adonijah Kenneth
(Skupina Rookie - 137)

Krajina:
Filipíny 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (3)
Starý príspevok #46 Odoslané Dec 3 2019, 04:27:46 (Naposledy zmenené Dec 3 2019, 04:43:11 manažérom Adonijah Kenneth) Citovať 
How about this idea:
That the Driver Facility will be available to each individual Manager, and has an individual control in his Training/growth sessions. But for being a member of a team we could have some decimal (.0"something" (1 for every member count)) improvements for having in a position that they can study, research and Brainstorm together from a Team owned Research and Development Facility
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Mexiko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #47 Odoslané Dec 3 2019, 05:38:06 (Naposledy zmenené Dec 3 2019, 05:47:53 manažérom Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo) Citovať 
Quote ( Adonijah Kenneth @ December 3rd 2019,04:27:46 )

How about this idea:
That the Driver Facility will be available to each individual Manager, and has an individual control in his Training/growth sessions. But for being a member of a team we could have some decimal (.0"something" (1 for every member count)) improvements for having in a position that they can study, research and Brainstorm together from a Team owned Research and Development Facility

So you want to give an unneeded advantage to managers that are in a team and more to the teams that are full?

Don´t you realize that that will only help the current big teams and balance it more on their favour?

Look at the team standings:

Of the top 150 teams
134 have full 10 members
15 have 9 memebers
1 has 8 members.

Now lets look at the bottom 5 pages (about 220)
2 teams have 6,
2 teams have 5
7 teams have 4
and the rest is 3 or less (mostly 1 & 2) members

Edit:
Forgot to put this:

And what about managers that decide they don't want to join a team (there a are a few) are you going to penalize them more?

Adonijah Kenneth
(Skupina Rookie - 137)

Krajina:
Filipíny 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #48 Odoslané Dec 3 2019, 07:56:01 (Naposledy zmenené Dec 3 2019, 08:03:27 manažérom Adonijah Kenneth) Citovať 
No Sir Eduardo!

we are just sharing some Ideas to improve the thread starter on the first post... as we look at what this thread is going... we are refining it closer and closer to what might be acceptable and balance... We are not fixing anything... coz nothing is broken.... we are just trying to figure out what might be good to add in game that can benefit all managers, including those chose not to be in a team. but in general application the saying 10 heads are better than 1 could also be considered but it would be good if we can provide some rules where and when this could be an exception.

so what is your idea sir? how can we make this go to work?

-edit-
how about like, when in a team... the Young driver's growth would be the average growth of all the Team's youngsters if he is growth rate is below it?
Jerome Manzon
(Skupina Amateur - 22)

Krajina:
Filipíny 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #49 Odoslané Dec 3 2019, 09:32:22 (Naposledy zmenené Dec 3 2019, 09:38:01 manažérom Jerome Manzon) Citovať 
I suggest a total removal of "Start Crashes" and change it with higher chance of "Driver Mistakes" with a lot bigger time penalty...

This way, it will balance the frustration from start accidents that suffer from "90% race distance rule" vs. too much blue flags in the end stages of the race.
Pierre Lisbonis
(Skupina Amateur - 8)

Krajina:
Francúzsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (1)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #50 Odoslané Dec 3 2019, 10:22:20 Citovať 
If you do not want to break it, just do not try to fix it...
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Mexiko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #51 Odoslané Dec 3 2019, 12:19:42 Citovať 
Quote ( Adonijah Kenneth @ December 3rd 2019,07:56:01 )

so what is your idea sir? how can we make this go to work?

If you have read the thread, I do not support the idea or anything similar to what the OP proposed.

Making changes for changes sake is not good.

Gabriel Arbona
(Skupina Amateur - 55)

Krajina:
Argentína 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #52 Odoslané Dec 3 2019, 17:05:51 Citovať 
I still don't understand why there are people who try to change the game when there are other people who systematically reject any idea, whether good or bad, it seems that the purpose of some managers is always negative. unless the one making the proposal belongs to that small circle
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Mexiko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #53 Odoslané Dec 3 2019, 18:24:42 Citovať 
Quote ( Gabriel Arbona @ December 3rd 2019,17:05:51 )

I still don't understand why there are people who try to change the game when there are other people who systematically reject any idea, whether good or bad, it seems that the purpose of some managers is always negative. unless the one making the proposal belongs to that small circle

The problem is that many of those proposals have not.really been evaluated and seek onlynto benefit the OP (not in this case).

Proposals need to be complete and add somerhing to the game to all managers, not only to a certain group and make the game better balanced or more challenging (enough tools around there so part of the challenge is gone).

I Simply don't see why the OP's proposal will benefit the game and furrher proposals (team academy) will mostly benefit the top teams and not the struggling teams or managers that don't belong to any team.

Tell me how to circumvent that and the proposal could go on.

George Slater4
(Skupina Elite)

Krajina:
Kanada 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #54 Odoslané Dec 3 2019, 18:59:06 Citovať 
Quote ( Jerome Manzon @ December 3rd 2019,09:32:22 )

I suggest a total removal of "Start Crashes" and change it with higher chance of "Driver Mistakes" with a lot bigger time penalty...

This way, it will balance the frustration from start accidents that suffer from "90% race distance rule" vs. too much blue flags in the end stages of the race.

Once you know what conditions cause them, nearly all start crashes become avoidable. So I don't see too much of a problem with having them in the game, they add an element of strategy to the starts, you can adjust your risks in different ways to avoid them or you can go aggressive and risk the chance of a start crash to gain a lot at the start.

If you find that start crashes are a common problem for you in amateur, I would recommend you look at your risks, given that they are likely damaging your account in other ways as well.
Justin Fisher
(Skupina Rookie - 97)

Krajina:
Spoj. Štáty Americké 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (2)
Starý príspevok #55 Odoslané Dec 12 2019, 18:57:46 Citovať 
A Longshot Request, but what about 2 players being paired together and work as a team to win a constructors championship?

Yeah, I know it may or may not work well, ut it would be an interesting test

Mike Zestas
(Skupina Amateur - 57)

Krajina:
Grécko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #56 Odoslané Dec 12 2019, 19:35:22 Citovať 
Quote ( Justin Fisher @ December 12th 2019,18:57:46 )

A Longshot Request, but what about 2 players being paired together and work as a team to win a constructors championship?

Yeah, I know it may or may not work well, ut it would be an interesting test

I think "constructors" are currently the teams. So being a member of a team and being in the 1st place of the GPRO team standings position equals the constructors championship!
Strana « 1 [2 Skoč na stranu č.:
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Suggestions forum > S74 after.!!! ...New Era GPRO. ...Ideas & Themes Ignorovať vlákno Sledovať vlákno

Napísať príspevok