Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Team recruitment forum > Recruiting: Brabham | BT46 | BT62 Ignorovať vlákno Sledovať vlákno
Strana « 1 2 [3 Skoč na stranu č.:
Autor Vlákno: Recruiting: Brabham | BT46 | BT62 71 odpovedí
Geoff Todd
(Skupina Amateur - 74)

Krajina:
Austrália 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (10)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #61 Odoslané Okt 26 2022, 01:44:57 (Naposledy zmenené Okt 26 2022, 01:50:16 manažérom Geoff Todd) Citovať 
Bad news came today that one of the BT62 members has decided to retire from the game to pursue other things.

The GOOD news is. THIS opens up a spot in the BT62 team.

So if you're interested in joining a progressive team that likes to have fun.
Is active and wants to gets to the top.

Drop one of the team leaders.

Yes folks, ONE, of the Leaders. and come along and have a chat.

Miguel Ribeiro
(Skupina Master - 1)

Krajina:
Portugalsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (13)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #62 Odoslané Okt 27 2022, 12:40:40 (Naposledy zmenené Okt 27 2022, 12:45:40 manažérom Miguel Ribeiro) Citovať 
Hello, everyone!

A new vacancy is available in the Brabham family.

If you're looking for a dedicated team, full of banter with unseen levels of activity going around and sense of home like you've never seen, this is the right place for you.

We'll help you be the best player you can, respecting your own vision of the game and giving you the freedom you need to do so, and we're so nice that we don't ask for much in return. We use discord as our main form of communication, it is pretty easy to use and organise, so having an account (easy to setup, we can help you) there is the only requirement we have.

Now, if you're interested in this opportunity of a life time you'll want to contact me or Maz, it really depends if you want someone nice to answer you or not, I would advise contacting Maz if you want someone nice to get back to you 😄
Jokes aside whoever you end up contacting, it's important that it's one of us.

Miguel Ribeiro
Maz West

Drop us a message and we’ll get talking. Looking forward to it.
Luke Frost
(Skupina Pro - 5)

Krajina:
Austrália 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (7)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #63 Odoslané Mar 12 2023, 00:39:30 (Naposledy zmenené Mar 12 2023, 00:58:00 manažérom Luke Frost) Citovať 
We are recruiting. Nobody is leaving. Oh, what's happening?
Send a message to one of the team members to find out!

Brabham
Brabham BT46
Brabham BT62

Brabham is a team named after the legendary formula 1 team, you can learn more about it in the short video below the post

With a history in GPRO just as decorated, we continue to aim for the very top, and our progress & results show that we are heading there. Last season, we had all 3 teams on the first page (top 50) for the first time. Right now we have 5 players in master, 13 in Pro, and the rest in amateur. All 3 teams continue last season's trend and sit in the top 50. Two of which are in the top 20. It is our goal to have a team championship by the end of the GPRO century of seasons. It has been our goal from the beginning, and we are ready to chase this!

Team work has massively improved our average standard of the team over time and the atmosphere of the team is great, often times we have 500+ posts every single day on our discord server. We have tools that I feel could compete with anyone's in the game, and the next few seasons will show that.

You can expect an active team chat area (often hitting 1000+ posts per day on race days) with a lot of positive energy & banter. You can expect rapid tool development from our programmers, something you can contribute to with your own feedback. You can expect guidance and healthy discussion about every group in the game to help you become stronger. You can expect that we will chase the best results in everything to do with this game.

Are you interested? Send a message with your discord tag so we can invite you to talk with us and see how you fit in :)

Cheers 🙄

Mateusz Zaborny
(Skupina Pro - 23)

Krajina:
Poľsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (16)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #64 Odoslané Máj 18 2023, 14:48:06 (Naposledy zmenené Máj 18 2023, 14:48:30 manažérom Mateusz Zaborny) Citovať 
Hi everyone! 🙂

We will have a vacant position in the team at the end of the season due to real life taking over. We would like to open our doors to all managers regardless of levels of advancement, and experience.
Basically our minimum requirement is a hunger for the game, basic english language skills and access to the Discord platform where we communicate with each other.

Take a look at our profiles, check our results and send me an application letting me know why you want to join and what you think you will bring to the family. Everything else was written above in previous recruitment posts.

Our teams:
Brabham
Brabham BT46
Brabham BT62
Vsevolod Demydov2
(Skupina Pro - 15)

Krajina:
Ukrajina 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (12)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #65 Odoslané Máj 23 2023, 17:02:01 Citovať 
Let me write a small review as a Brabham rookie 😁
I joined the team several races ago. Team members are very active in discord, they are ready to help with everything. Also I’d like to point out team tools development. You can see this process in online mode. I used to expect new feature in 2-3 seasons. Guys from Brabham present new features in a week. Probably some other teams have bigger knowledge bases but I am happy with atmosphere and progress inside the team. So you are welcome to apply and join us.
Rik Db
(Skupina Rookie - 93)

Krajina:
Holandsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #66 Odoslané Máj 25 2023, 22:25:05 Citovať 
I am interested. Very very new though...
David Panov
(Skupina Pro - 25)

Krajina:
Macedónsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (8)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #67 Odoslané Jún 19 2023, 09:37:48 Citovať 
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, one of our members has decided to take the soft path in GPRO and join the casual team so we are looking for new member who will join our team. If you are interested, sent message to one of our leaders.
Cezary Skonieczny
(Skupina Pro - 11)

Krajina:
Poľsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (8)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #68 Odoslané Jún 20 2023, 18:54:42 Citovať 

A new season is upon us, and with it the best time to change teams if you're thinking about it.

Take a look at our previous posts here, team profiles, manager profiles and teams standing.
Maybe we're the team you're looking for?

For more information, write to one of the leaders.
Gareth Love
(Skupina Pro - 4)

Krajina:
Anglicko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #69 Odoslané Jún 21 2023, 19:47:20 Citovať 
We are in the process of building something special here at Brabham, we have a highly active team and discord channel and are working on everything that you can imagine and more within the game.

If you want to speak to us and learn about what we are building and aiming for then drop me a message. I dont bite, much.
Miguel Ribeiro
(Skupina Amateur - 14)

Krajina:
Portugalsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (10)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #70 Odoslané Jún 23 2023, 19:54:59 (Naposledy zmenené Jún 23 2023, 19:55:56 manažérom Miguel Ribeiro) Citovať 
We're recruiting!

The Brabham family is once again recruiting.

We use discord as our main source of communication, holding discussions to get us ahead in the game but also lot's and lot's of fun and banter to go with it. Our race chats are as active as they come and can usually reach hundreds of messages per race day.
In the past seasons we have made huge progress regarding knowledge which made us all better as it's evident by our positions in the standings, but we are not done, we keep working every day to get better and having guys like Sevs - a double GPRO champion - onboard is a testament to our commitment, making us a team with experience in all groups of the game and one step closer to the goal.
So, if you want a team that's working night and day to get better, if you want a fun envoirnment while doing outsanding work and if you feel like you can contribute to the family, look no further.

You might be thinking where would you reach out, well that's easy.

The Brabham Family has 4 teams.
The competitive ones:

Brabham
Brabham BT46
Brabham BT62

And our retirement home:

Brabham BT69

If you wish to apply you should contact any of the leaders of the blue, red or green teams. Who are we? Well:

Brabham - Cezary Skonieczny;
Brabham BT46 - Gareth Love;
Brabham BT62 - Miguel Ribeiro.

We are a nice bunch of people, and as Gareth said above we don't bite, much.

Looking forward to get your applications and messages.
Cheers.

Davi De Carvalho
(Skupina Master - 1)

Krajina:
Brazília 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #71 Odoslané Feb 27 2024, 17:45:38 Citovať 
Hello guys and gals,

All good things come to an end, and as such, a couple of spots are opening up in the Brabham family due to some members of the family (myself included) leaving for new challenges at the end of the season. With the new season on the horizon, now is probably the best time to make the switch if you are already considering it.

Why am I the one doing the recruitment post if I am one of the members leaving, you may be asking. Well, it is only fair that my first bump is also my last, and the fact that the guys from the team allowed me to do it speaks highly of their personalities and how our relationship is still on great terms.

What can you expect from the Brabham family? When I returned to the game almost 2 years ago, I ended up nonchalantly joining the Discord server just for some talks and meeting some new people. What I found was a very active and friendly group of people, giving me probably the best team experience I've had in my close to 30 seasons in the game. Not only that, I found people who were eager to improve themselves in the game while having fun with it. The progress since then speaks for itself, with this season having multiple managers in the Master level, and 2 of them promoting to Elite and not even mentioning the tool under constant development by the man himself, Sysu.

Did any of these catch your interest? Send a PM to one of Carl /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=937041 or David /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=74554 with a food recipe that can rival any of Maz's dishes.
Carl Keating
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Austrália 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (5)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #72 Odoslané Mar 4 2024, 10:36:55 Citovať 
Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the applications, we got some great candidates, and I am pleased to say that we have filled our vacancies, so applications are now closed.

Good luck with the upcoming season.
Strana « 1 2 [3 Skoč na stranu č.:
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Team recruitment forum > Recruiting: Brabham | BT46 | BT62 Ignorovať vlákno Sledovať vlákno

Napísať príspevok