Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Ignorovať vlákno Sledovať vlákno
Strana « 1 2 3 ... 150 [151152 ... 609 610 611 » Skoč na stranu č.:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Autor Vlákno: Russia has attacked Ukraine! 18311 odpovedí
Dmitry Knyazev
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Rusko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (1)   Toto sa mi nepáči (12)
Starý príspevok #4498 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 13:16:14 Citovať 
the Ukrainian resource reports an increased demand for the mixing of nazi tattoos. Including and especially on the front line. For a lot of money. That is, it burns already sensitively. And the painkiller 'Arestovich' no longer helps.

It is also noteworthy that we are talking about the APU, and wiped the defense. I.e., stuffing nazi symbols is a MASS PHENOMENON in a 'democratic European country'. Where 'there is no Nazism'. And it's just 'for fun' done. But the most revealing thing is this revelation that is beginning to reach the clouded brain - 'the Russians really take this seriously.'..

https://t.me/Media_Post_UA/2748
Dmitry Knyazev
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Rusko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (11)
Starý príspevok #4499 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 13:36:37 Citovať 
Many of our enemies outside and inside the country say that "turning off" Russia from the Western world will turn it into the DPRK.

In fact, it is this notorious "shutdown" that can become our incentive to revive in the rank of a superpower, if used correctly.

The crisis of communist ideology and planned economy in China and the USSR ended differently. In the USSR, the liberals defeated the patriots, the country collapsed, bleeding in peripheral ethnic conflicts. We were "included" in the global system, where Western countries ruled, on the rights of an unloved stepson. In the 1990s, our country was robbed by everyone, throwing us pitiful scraps from the table of "developed", "civilized" powers.

And, as soon as Russia under Putin began to revive in the rank of a sovereign power, sanctions began to be applied to us for any reason.

In China, national patriots wound pro-Western liberals on tank tracks in Tiananmen Square. For this, the West, hoping to profit from China in the same way as the USSR, imposed sanctions on it. China shut itself off from the world for a while and, under conditions of protectionism, built one of the strongest economies in the world, which everyone has to reckon with today.

In the same way, Russia was turned off from all world processes after the victory of the Communists in the Civil War. From the Olympic sports movement to the economy.

The USSR also used this chance, industrialization was carried out at a rapid pace, and the military-mobilization economy and the state system made it possible to win the war against the strongest enemy.

"Turning off" from global political and economic processes gives us a unique chance not to dance to the tune of the collective West, which invented the WTO, WHO, and the IMF primarily to protect their own selfish interests, but to rebuild the country to protect their own national interests.

The world will consider only a strong Russia, and we will be able to reconfigure it for ourselves.

The USSR was again "included" in the global world system after the Great Victory. It became impossible not to reckon with him, and at the Yalta Conference the world system was rewritten taking into account our wishes and interests.

Even Soviet athletes, stewed in their own juice, broke into the world sports movement with resounding victories at the Olympics and in football championships.

The main thing today is to defeat the West in a new Cold war. If this happens, we will "join" back into the world's political and economic systems, but already as a strong power dictating its own rules of the game.

The weak in world politics are all fucked up and humiliated, with the strong — they strive to be friends and negotiate.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Rusko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (9)
Starý príspevok #4500 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 13:44:09 Citovať 
Spiegel: If Europe cuts Russian gas supplies by two-thirds, as announced, the storage facilities will not be able to fill up until winter. The conflict of interests can be resolved only by one tough step - the EU will have to deprive entire sectors of the economy of gas in the spring and summer for several weeks. Thus, all metallurgical, chemical or cement plants in the EU will have to remain without gas from now until the end of July, and gas-fired power plants almost throughout July. The announced refusal of the EU from about one hundred billion cubic meters of Russian gas cannot be compensated either by additional pipeline gas from Norway, Algeria or Azerbaijan, or by a further increase in the amount of LNG, for example, with the help of tankers. It is impossible to get more gas on the world market.
Senya Isaev
(Skupina Rookie - 44)

Krajina:
Ukrajina 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (4)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #4501 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 13:44:18 Citovať 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ May 1st 2022,13:06:47 )

When the whole world sees that you have weakened enough, your "allies" will tear your Ukraine to pieces.
That's what wars are being waged for.
Moreover, no referendums will be required to unite the original Polish lands.
Let's remember how the FRG and the GDR united - Gorbachev allowed and united Germany became.
Where that will go will be decided without Ukrainians.

What does revisionism have to do with the western regions of Ukraine?
Before the war, they belonged to other states and they remember this remarkably well.

Do you think they will refuse to take them back, just because they "support Ukraine"?
Maybe they support them now, but their citizens live in those territories and they also need to be protected from Russian missiles. If Lviv is called Polish land, then it already falls under the protection of NATO.
Do you think this is an insufficient reason to cut off your Lions?

How you want everyone to be like Russia, and you could justify Russia, but no.

Only Russia is a monkey with a grenade on Earth. Only Russia believes that threats can achieve their goals.
"Strongest" can do what he wants? Aren't your words? So why can't NATO and the USA do what they want? According to your logic, they can safely spit in the face of Russia, because they are stronger (this is a fact).

Lavrov's statements that Russia can now legally attack on NATO supplies is a great marker. One thing to say, and another thing to do. Russia (not Dmitry) understand that if NATO start war, they will finish it in a week (not too long?).

All that Russia could do was attack Ukraine, achieve nothing in 66 days, endless whining about how dare you help Ukraine and start threatening with a nuclear stick. Is it all Russia greatness?
Senya Isaev
(Skupina Rookie - 44)

Krajina:
Ukrajina 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (5)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #4502 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 13:50:42 Citovať 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ May 1st 2022,13:12:56 )

We call such a person "быдлом".
I think you know Russian.

Yes, I think such a speech can be heard in many countries of the world. Which Americans and Europeans do not consider the world.

There are no eternal empires.

No doubt. Everyone who smarter is "быдло", everyone who doesn't want to believe in your propaganda is fascist and Nazi. We remember, thanks.
Peter Willmore
(Skupina Pro - 6)

Krajina:
Anglicko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (6)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #4503 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 14:00:14 (Naposledy zmenené Máj 1 2022, 14:02:15 manažérom Peter Willmore) Citovať 
So if Russia stops supplying gas to Europe, what will it do with the gas?

one of two things will happen they will sell it elsewhere in the world, which in turn would free up that supply elsewhere and it would just be a case of solving the short term logistical issues around that or they have to stop producing which then further harms the Russian economy.

Hopefully from a world prospective it will speed up the process of investment and move to green energies
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ May 1st 2022,13:36:37 )

In the 1990s, our country was robbed by everyone, throwing us pitiful scraps from the table of "developed", "civilized" powers.

your country was robbed by its own elite, not the rest of the world
Dmitry Knyazev
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Rusko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (10)
Starý príspevok #4504 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 14:05:54 Citovať 
Quote ( Senya Isaev @ May 1st 2022,13:44:18 )

How you want everyone to be like Russia, and you could justify Russia, but no.

After 1991, who did the division of the map of Europe?
Or do you think it happened by itself?

As an example, the unification of Germany.
No one asked the people.
The Stasi was cleaned up, as well as employees of state organizations.

When Poland takes over parts of Ukarina, it will also clean up all Bandera and nationalists. Along the way, drive all Ukara refugees from Europe to these areas.

A closer example is the partition of Yugoslavia.
In the sense that after the NATO bombing, the borders of the country have changed a lot.
I think Ukarina is not waiting for this. Because there are countries that willingly include the western regions of Ukraine. In Yugoslavia, these became separate countries.

66 days.
We're not in a hurry. High resource prices provide financing for the military operation.
Quality work is not done quickly.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Rusko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #4505 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 14:08:49 (Naposledy zmenené Máj 1 2022, 14:11:15 manažérom Dmitry Knyazev) Citovať 
Quote ( Senya Isaev @ May 1st 2022,13:50:42 )

We remember, thanks.

It's wonderful when you have a good memory.

We are still recording everything so that no one hides later.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Rusko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #4506 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 14:17:51 Citovať 
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ May 1st 2022,14:00:14 )

Hopefully from a world prospective it will speed up the process of investment and move to green energies

We have always said that we are also for green energy. in

Of course you will. Who will have time and will not freeze this winter.

Quote ( Peter Willmore @ May 1st 2022,14:00:14 )

your country was robbed by its own elite, not the rest of the world

Yes, we know them.
Thank you for punishing them.
And no longer allow our oligarchs to invest money in your countries - let them develop the economy in Russia.

At the same time, the Chinese will think and withdraw money from your countries.
Senya Isaev
(Skupina Rookie - 44)

Krajina:
Ukrajina 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (4)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #4507 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 14:17:57 Citovať 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ May 1st 2022,14:08:49 )

It's wonderful when you have a good memory. in

We are still recording everything so that no one hides later.

Who are we? You and your couch army? Or did you join the Russian army? Is this supposed to scare me or what?
Ihor Rusnak
(Skupina Pro - 17)

Krajina:
Ukrajina 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #4508 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 14:23:04 (Naposledy zmenené Máj 1 2022, 14:24:27 manažérom Ihor Rusnak) Citovať 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ May 1st 2022,13:16:14 )

the Ukrainian resource reports

Say hello to the FSB. Calling an anonymous telegram channel Ukrainian is your straightforward style. Unfortunately, the letters UA could not be made even larger.

an increased demand for the mixing of nazi tattoos. Including and especially on the front line.

I can confirm that it is there - on the front line - that most of the salons that provide such a service open. But the queues are so long that some of them can't wait to go to the SZCh, and in desperation they scrape off tattoos with a knife that they inherited from their Nazi grandfather. That's right, Dmitry, that's exactly how it is.

And the painkiller 'Arestovich' no longer helps.

You promised to bring his dull quotes. Nevertheless, I have interesting news for you from under Izyum. Gerasimov is concerned, it is very interesting when he will show up in Moscow

But the most revealing thing is this revelation that is beginning to reach the clouded brain - 'the Russians really take this seriously.'..

The main photo is larger, so that the swastika catches the eye, so that everyone finally understands that Ukraine is full of nazis, this is not a joke.

I was not too lazy and looked - and so - this is a photo of 2016 from ... Belarus, this is a citizen of Belarus who was detained in Belarus, but yes, I won’t be surprised if it turns out that he made a tattoo in one of the Kyiv tattoo parlors :D

Peter Willmore
(Skupina Pro - 6)

Krajina:
Anglicko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (8)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #4509 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 14:29:04 Citovať 

the Ukrainian resource reports an increased demand for the mixing of nazi tattoos. Including and especially on the front line. For a lot of money. That is, it burns already sensitively. And the painkiller 'Arestovich' no longer helps.

It is also noteworthy that we are talking about the APU, and wiped the defense. I.e., stuffing nazi symbols is a MASS PHENOMENON in a 'democratic European country'. Where 'there is no Nazism'. And it's just 'for fun' done. But the most revealing thing is this revelation that is beginning to reach the clouded brain - 'the Russians really take this seriously.'..

I presume since your evidence has been debunked you will retract this comment :-)
Dmitry Knyazev
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Rusko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #4510 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 14:29:12 Citovať 
Quote ( Senya Isaev @ May 1st 2022,14:17:57 )

Who are we? You and your couch army? Or did you join the Russian army? Is this supposed to scare me or what?

No, I'm not in the army.
Don't you know who does this in Russia?
KGB of course.
Are you worried about yourself or are you asking for someone?

There are good sayings in the KGB, "the longer the text, the longer the term in prison."
Dmitry Knyazev
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Rusko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #4511 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 14:34:44 Citovať 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ May 1st 2022,14:23:04 )

I was not too lazy and looked - and so - this is a photo of 2016 from ... Belarus, this is a citizen of Belarus who was detained in Belarus, but yes, I won’t be surprised if it turns out that he made a tattoo in one of the Kyiv tattoo parlors :D

Even you manage to find the sources of information.
We'll deal with all of them over time.

I haven't come across any texts from Arestovich yet. Apparently he's busy.
Dmitry Knyazev
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Rusko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #4512 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 14:36:44 Citovať 
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ May 1st 2022,14:29:04 )

I presume since your evidence has been debunked you will retract this comment :-)

Tell the leadership of Ukraine.
After the "ghost of Kiev" they have to shoot themselves.
Senya Isaev
(Skupina Rookie - 44)

Krajina:
Ukrajina 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (5)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #4513 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 14:38:21 Citovať 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ May 1st 2022,14:05:54 )

After 1991, who did the division of the map of Europe?
Or do you think it happened by itself?

As an example, the unification of Germany.
No one asked the people.
The Stasi was cleaned up, as well as employees of state organizations.

So, if I want, I can kill someone? Because I heard in "random country" in "random year" people killed one other ...

When Poland takes over parts of Ukarina, it will also clean up all Bandera and nationalists. Along the way, drive all Ukara refugees from Europe to these areas.

A closer example is the partition of Yugoslavia.
In the sense that after the NATO bombing, the borders of the country have changed a lot.
I think Ukarina is not waiting for this. Because there are countries that willingly include the western regions of Ukraine. In Yugoslavia, these became separate countries

When Emperor Palpatine takes over the Republic ...

66 days.
We're not in a hurry. High resource prices provide financing for the military operation.
Quality work is not done quickly.

If we talk about Russia, quality work never done

Dmitry Knyazev
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Rusko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #4514 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 14:46:52 Citovať 
Quote ( Senya Isaev @ May 1st 2022,14:38:21 )

So, if I want, I can kill someone?

If you have no moral prohibitions, then only the law can stop you. If at the same time you think that you are smarter than the law - you are an ordinary maniac.
Maniacs often get this - they want to kill.
Unfortunately, not even everyone gets caught.

When Emperor Palpatine takes over the Republic ...

Why "when?"
Crimea, Donetsk, Lugansk, Kherson.
This is either Russia or it will soon become Russia.

If we talk about Russia, quality work never done

This will no longer concern Ukrainians.
Since this will be our territory, it will be our problems.
Senya Isaev
(Skupina Rookie - 44)

Krajina:
Ukrajina 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (6)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #4515 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 14:49:00 Citovať 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ May 1st 2022,14:29:12 )

No, I'm not in the army.
Don't you know who does this in Russia?
KGB of course.
Are you worried about yourself or are you asking for someone?

There are good sayings in the KGB, "the longer the text, the longer the term in prison."

No, I don't know. I live in free country where KGB or another ABCD not threaten people of their country.

Say hello to your curator, he can be proud of you.
Senya Isaev
(Skupina Rookie - 44)

Krajina:
Ukrajina 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (6)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #4516 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 14:54:01 Citovať 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ May 1st 2022,14:46:52 )

If you have no moral prohibitions, then only the law can stop you. If at the same time you think that you are smarter than the law - you are an ordinary maniac.
Unfortunately, not even everyone gets caught.

How great you describe Russia. Perfect.

Why "when?"

This will no longer concern Ukrainians.
Since this will be our territory, it will be our problems.

Blah blah blah ...
Ihor Rusnak
(Skupina Pro - 17)

Krajina:
Ukrajina 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #4517 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 15:02:29 (Naposledy zmenené Máj 1 2022, 15:03:11 manažérom Ihor Rusnak) Citovať 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ May 1st 2022,14:29:12 )

Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ May 1st 2022,14:34:44 )

We'll deal with all of them over time.

Paweł Piętka
(Skupina Amateur - 11)

Krajina:
Poľsko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (9)   Toto sa mi nepáči (1)
Starý príspevok #4518 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 15:59:29 Citovať 
The longer I follow the thread, the more I am reminded of the absurdities of the past rightly past. It has been 31 years since we put the "red army" into the cattle cars, we took them to the mats, they've sneaked enough with us. I was hoping that the "throw in ass" would be cured for a longer time ... hmm, but to the point ...

I remember those times, I knew well the ways of manipulating the message forced into the citizens of the Eastern Bloc - the Warsaw Pact. I could get a doctorate in this field, but I used this knowledge more practically - reading manipulations in negotiations.

I'm not saying that Dmitry always lies, he often presents his version logically and realistically. Unfortunately, when looking for information, he often falls into the trap of his own misinformation. Then he puts them in as facts, supposedly confirmed, he accuses us of a lot of topics from various fields (where do you have so much time for this crap? - work or passion for the laptop screen?) This is the new censorship ... no one is able to correct all threads. And the unproven lie is a new truth that can be reproduced further ... and this is where the troll farms speak ... (this is the world we have).

OK, but less seriously, let me compare the info about tattoos to a joke like RADIO EREWAŃ*

Listeners ask: Is it true that cars are handed out on Red Square?
Radio Yerevan replies: yes, it's true, but not cars, but bicycles, not on Red Square, but near the Warsaw Railway Station, and they do not give away, but steal.

*"Radio EREWAŃ - in the USSR and other Warsaw Pact countries (including PRL) name of a fictional source of unreliable information, parodying the methods of communist propaganda."

Apart from the real cause of Russia's aggression against Ukraine, which Dimitri is revealing to us between the lines, I really like the version about Russia's self-isolation for its development :-)
I think that in a few years Russia would open up, our shared dream of green energy and partial independence of the EU from others will come true ... we have good engineers, we can do it :-)

Having the white and red flag, I am forced to deny that we have any aspirations to the western Ukrainian lands ... if I did not deny it, it could be a message for others that it is true :-)
... although I am sure why our Russian colleague is breaking this thread now ... I will wait and maybe explain, although I also do not have a patent for infallibility.

Pavel Král
(Skupina Amateur - 45)

Krajina:
Česká republika 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #4519 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 16:01:03 (Naposledy zmenené Máj 1 2022, 16:07:10 manažérom Pavel Král) Citovať 

It's not Russia and it hopefully never will be.
I suppose your goverment Is going to use same model as was used on Crimea. And it will ve much easier as you take most of non-separatistics to Russia And then you will malé So called referendum. It's not the way you can take part of foreign country.
Face it: your army is not freeing anyone, even if you blindly believe it after 20 years of Putin's propaganda. Your army is just a tool for the imperial appetites of your state's leadership. The same was Hitler's wermacht. And in many other ways Russia nowadays acts exactly the same as Germany did in 1938/39.
Ihor Rusnak
(Skupina Pro - 17)

Krajina:
Ukrajina 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (7)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #4520 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 16:05:42 Citovať 
I bring to your attention an article about "rashism" ("рашизм") and some hidden language games that any Russian does not even suspect. Timothy Snyder managed to convey some of the nuances.

By the way, it is precisely because of them that it becomes immediately clear (but for this you need to be fluent in two languages) when a Russian Internet resource try to look as Ukrainian. It is a pity that this ideal sense of language is not inherent in all Ukrainians.

Approximate reading time: 20-25 minutes
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/22/magazine/ruscism-ukraine-...

Basic moments:
---Far more than Western analysts, Ukrainians have noticed the Russian tilt towards fascism in the last decade.

---...they have seen fascist practices in Russia: the cults of the leader and of the dead, the corporatist state, the mythical past, the censorship, the conspiracy theories, the centralized propaganda and now the war of destruction. I would separately add the concept of "victorious madness" here before May, 9

---Putin's ethnic imperialism insists that Ukrainians must be Russians because they speak Russian. They do-and they speak Ukrainian. But Ukrainian identity has as much to do with an ability to live between languages ​​than it does with the use of any one of them.

As recently as yesterday, Dmitry put forward an argument that Crimea is Russian because they spoke Russian there

---If you don't know either language, you might think that Russian and Ukrainian are very similar. They are pretty close - much as, say, Spanish and Italian are. If you know one, you have a tremendous advantage in learning the other. But you still have to learn it. Russian grammar is similar to Ukrainian — perhaps a tad closer than, say, Ukrainian and Polish — but the semantics are not that close. From a Russian perspective, the false friends are legion. There is an elegant four-syllable Ukrainian word that simply means “soon” or “without delay,” but to a Russian it sounds like “not behind the bar.” The Ukrainian word for “cat” sounds like the Russian for “whale,” while the Ukrainian for “female cats” sounds like Russian for “intestines.”

---Russians do not understand Ukrainian, because they have not learned it. Ukrainians do understand Russian, because they have learned it. This fact has battlefield implications. Ukrainian soldiers often speak Russian, though they are instructed to use Ukrainian to spot infiltrators and spies. This is a drastic example of a general practice of code-switching.

And this is one of those moments when the forced teaching of Russian gives the Ukrainians an advantage. Even those Ukrainians who find it difficult to speak Russian understand it perfectly. In war, this is a huge advantage.

---Few beyond Ukraine seem to know that millions of Ukrainians, exercising freedom of speech in a country that allows it, have invented and are deploying a new word. “Ruscism” will sound strange at first. So did “genocide” and “ethnic cleansing,” other words that emerged from (Eastern) European wars. The concepts that clarify our world today were once strange and new. But when they point to something, they can take hold.
Peter Willmore
(Skupina Pro - 6)

Krajina:
Anglicko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #4521 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 16:59:51 (Naposledy zmenené Máj 1 2022, 17:11:13 manažérom Peter Willmore) Citovať 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ May 1st 2022,16:05:42 )

Dmitry put forward an argument that Crimea is Russian because they spoke Russian there

Oh my lord if that's an argument, we best strap on our Redcoats here in the UK and start taking back the Empire :D

the same can go for historical borders too

Also same could be said for the Spanish and French
Dmitry Knyazev
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Rusko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (8)
Starý príspevok #4522 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 17:12:05 Citovať 
Quote ( Paweł Piętka @ May 1st 2022,15:59:29 )

The longer I follow the thread, the more I am reminded of the absurdities of the past rightly past.

I totally agree.
When assessing current events, one should always look at history and think about how much it can repeat itself.

The USSR opposed the USA after the Second World War. Everyone recognized that these were two superpowers. Let's not say what they were based on.
One fell apart.
Will you say it collapsed because everything was wrong there and communism was there, not democracy?
Well, at one time, the great British Empire collapsed, although there was no communism there. Let me remind you that England has subjugated 21% of the entire globe.
We will not go too far into the Roman Empire.

Do you think the United States can't lose now and lose supremacy in the world? There is no communism in Russia anymore and formally we have democracy.

About the possible division of Ukraine into parts.
Look into the near past and answer yourself - how impossible it is if it happened recently.
How much do the borders remain the same after the Second World War? How many changes have there been already?

I fully admit that you, as a citizen of Poland, do not like such a division of Ukraine. But do you think that you, as a Polish citizen, will be asked about this?
Everything will be decided by your politicians when they agree with Putin, Biden, Scholz and Macron.
They will sign another pact with a secret protocol and change the borders.
It will be easier than with Crimea, and this is immediately recognized by the whole world. Moreover, this has already happened.

You can call it Putin's propaganda, or you can look at the past.
Ihor Rusnak
(Skupina Pro - 17)

Krajina:
Ukrajina 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (3)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #4523 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 17:16:53 (Naposledy zmenené Máj 1 2022, 17:17:16 manažérom Ihor Rusnak) Citovať 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ May 1st 2022,17:12:05 )

About the possible division of Ukraine into parts.

I present to your attention an approximate "cloud of thoughts" that turns the arrows from Russia to Poland. Yes, it is Poland that is portrayed in the internal russian information arena as a key imperialist in the Ukrainian issue. Everything in italics is toxic, but you have to work with it, that's the reality. When reading, be careful not to fall off your chair)

WARNING: TOXIC INFORMATION (I don’t specifically indicate the source, maybe Dmitry doesn’t know about him yet )

The main danger in the Euro-Atlantic area does not come from the collective brain of the alliance - it is dead - but from the national actions of its members.
However, the actions of Washington and Poland may turn out to be toxic for the West itself, complicating the attitude towards Warsaw on the part of its European partners and exacerbating disagreements in the European Union.

Not all Europeans are ready to put up with Poland's imperial ambitions, as well as turn a blind eye to its ignorance of European values (LGBT, abortion, refusal to pay fines, etc.). The EU structure is more than ossified.

Yes, now the Poles are on horseback, for example, because of the use of their territory as a logistics hub for the supply of weapons. But the old contradictions between Warsaw and EU Brussels will not go away from this.

Also, in the context of the internal political alignments in Europe, it will be very revealing who will be those "willing states" mentioned in Russian intelligence. And will anyone at all.

Dmitry Knyazev
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Rusko 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #4524 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 17:28:51 Citovať 
Quote ( Pavel Král @ May 1st 2022,16:01:03 )

It's not Russia and it hopefully never will be.

I suppose your goverment Is going to use same model as was used on Crimea. And it will ve much easier as you take most of non-separatistics to Russia And then you will malé So called referendum. It's not the way you can take part of foreign country.

Face it: your army is not freeing anyone, even if you blindly believe it after 20 years of Putin's propaganda. Your army is just a tool for the imperial appetites of your state's leadership. The same was Hitler's wermacht. And in many other ways Russia nowadays acts exactly the same as Germany did in 1938/39.

External may be similar, but there are many differences.
Not every border crossing can be compared with 1938.
Can I clarify - what is "imperial appetites"?

Unleashing wars in Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Syria is not called "imperial appetites of the United States", because the United States is already an empire and these countries are far from it?

If "imperial appetites" means the goal of protecting Russian people in countries where they are in danger, then yes, I agree, call it imperial appetites.

There are many people with Hungarian citizenship in Ukraine.
If Hungary takes action to protect them, what will it be called?

Do you know under what ideology Putin implements his "imperial appetites"?
For Hitler's Wehrmacht, its ideology was formulated in Mein Kampf already in 1926. q
Do you know what Putin's ideology is?
Pavel Král
(Skupina Amateur - 45)

Krajina:
Česká republika 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (9)   Toto sa mi nepáči (0)
Starý príspevok #4525 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 17:42:34 Citovať 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ May 1st 2022,17:28:51 )

External may be similar, but there are many differences.
Not every border crossing can be compared with 1938.

Not only external. Hitler also seized the Sudetenland from Czechoslovakia under the pretext of protecting the German population (in some parts of the Sudetenland, the Germans made up more than half). Hitler occupied Austria to protect its German-speaking population. Putin obviously does the exact same thing.
Pavel Král
(Skupina Amateur - 45)

Krajina:
Česká republika 
Certifikát: 
Starý príspevok #4526 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 17:48:56 (Naposledy zmenené Máj 1 2022, 18:01:10 manažérom Pavel Král) Citovať 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ May 1st 2022,17:28:51 )

There are many people with Hungarian citizenship in Ukraine.
If Hungary takes action to protect them, what will it be called?

There Are many people with algerian citizenship in France. If Algeria takes action to protect them, what will it be called?
Dmitry Knyazev
(Skupina Master - 3)

Krajina:
Rusko 
Certifikát: 
Toto sa mi páči (0)   Toto sa mi nepáči (7)
Starý príspevok #4527 Odoslané Máj 1 2022, 17:53:30 (Naposledy zmenené Máj 1 2022, 17:54:42 manažérom Dmitry Knyazev) Citovať 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ May 1st 2022,16:05:42 )

I bring to your attention an article about "rashism" ("рашизм") and some hidden language games that any Russian does not even suspect. Timothy Snyder managed to convey some of the nuances.

Outwardly stated well.
If you don't live in Russia, then you can believe it.

To begin with, the concept of Russian is not related to nationality.
Russian Russian culture is associated with belonging to the Russian culture, the Russian essence.
Many people of ethnically different nationality proudly called themselves Russian.
Our Great Empress Catherine II (the monument that they want to demolish in Odessa) was not Russian at all, but she did a lot for Russia. For example, it annexed Crimea to Russia.

Therefore, these pickings, who says and how, are considered ridiculous for Russia.
In Russia, it is allowed to speak any language, it is not prohibited and no languages are prohibited by force.
Yes, everyone tries to know Russian, because it is the official language and knowing it is easier to find a job.

You're twisting about Crimea.
Crimea is Russian not because they speak Russian there.
Russian Russian is spoken in Crimea, because Russian people live there.
Legally, Crimea was Russian all the time until 1954, when it was formally assigned to Ukarina. After that, it formally belonged to Ukraine, in fact, Russian speakers lived and worked there for the most part.
Russian Russian is why they not only spoke Russian, they actually considered themselves to be Russians, that is, in Russia.

All problems can be solved quite simply.
At the legislative level, two languages are recognized and both the prohibition of a language and its forcible introduction are punished.

Few people know that under Stalin, Ukraine practically did not know the Ukrainian language and Stalin forced them to "Ukrainize" Ukraine, that is, to teach their residents the Ukrainian language.

There are a lot of nationalities in Russia, and if desired, they can study and speak their own language. in
Here the question arose that there are no schools in the Ukrainian language in Russia. There are no prohibitions on the creation of such schools, but since there is no such need (there are no territories where Ukrainians live en masse), they are not created.

The language issue is an important issue. But when the blood begins to flow, it is no longer up to the tongue.
Strana « 1 2 3 ... 150 [151152 ... 609 610 611 » Skoč na stranu č.:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Ignorovať vlákno Sledovať vlákno

Toto vlákno bolo uzamknuté moderátorom!