Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > Practice / Q1 / Q2 - Upgrade car Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle
Sayfa [1
Yazar Konu: Practice / Q1 / Q2 - Upgrade car 6 Cevaplar
Marijn Brood
(Grup Rookie - 14)

Gönderiler: 11
  Ülke:
Hollanda 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #1 Yayınlanma zamanı: 25 Nis 2018, 12:23:22 Alıntı 
Hi All,

Is it possible to first do the Practice and Q1 and Q2 before upgrading / fixing your car? Or is it when you used the car for one of these rounds that you can't fix/upgrade your car anymore.. like its explained that once you've drove with new upgrades you cannot undo your upgrades.

My wear is at this point that i can surely do the Practice, Q1 and Q2 with it but if I need to do the race with it as well my car will definitely have technical issues during the race. I couldn't find a topic about this and

Thanks for your reply.
Graham Mercer
(Grup Master - 3)

Gönderiler: 2008
  Ülke:
Avustralya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #2 Yayınlanma zamanı: 25 Nis 2018, 12:25:13 Alıntı 
There is no wear in practice and qualifying, so upgrading before or after will make no difference to wear.
Your car setup will change when you upgrade, so if you have qualified before you do the upgrade you will not be able to run any practice laps to refine the setup
Kevin Parkinson
(Grup Retired)

GPRO Ekibi
Gönderiler: 14356
  Ülke:
İskoçya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #3 Yayınlanma zamanı: 25 Nis 2018, 12:25:42 Alıntı 
You can upgrade after qualifying and before the race if you haven't upgraded already, but doing so will impact on your ideal set up.
Peter Willmore
(Grup Pro - 9)

Gönderiler: 3616
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #4 Yayınlanma zamanı: 25 Nis 2018, 12:25:42 Alıntı 
You can upgrade/replace parts once you have done prac, Q1 & Q2 but be aware it will have an effect on your set up also if you are gonna repair/replace parts before the race you might as well do it before your q's in most circumstances
Kyle Morris
(Grup Master - 1)

Gönderiler: 6688
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (4)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #5 Yayınlanma zamanı: 25 Nis 2018, 12:26:51 Alıntı 
Personally i would upgrade before you practice as you will actually run quicker lap times with less wear
But as Graham pointed out you can do Practice/q1/q2 with 99% wear. Testing you can't do over 90%
Tibor Szuromi
(Grup Amateur - 25)

Gönderiler: 11906
  Ülke:
Macaristan 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #6 Yayınlanma zamanı: 25 Nis 2018, 12:53:36 Alıntı 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ April 25th 2018,12:26:51 )

Personally i would upgrade before you practice as you will actually run quicker lap times with less wear
+1
Marijn Brood
(Grup Rookie - 14)

Gönderiler: 11
  Ülke:
Hollanda 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (5)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #7 Yayınlanma zamanı: 25 Nis 2018, 16:57:32 Alıntı 
Alright that are clear answers! Thanks for your replies all!

I though the practice laps also had some influence on the wear of my parts in small percentages (1 or 2% or so). But then I will upgrade them before the Practice off course.

Started just 2 weeks ago but really like the game because I like F1 in real life as well! Shame I never heard of it before! :)
Sayfa [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > Practice / Q1 / Q2 - Upgrade car Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle

Bu konuyu yanıtla