Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > Dropping Connection Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle
Sayfa [1
Yazar Konu: Dropping Connection 5 Cevaplar
Keith Partridge
(Grup Amateur - 91)

Gönderiler: 1047
  Ülke:
Galler 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #1 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 May 2019, 22:15:36 Alıntı 
Anyone else having problems connecting in the last few days??? Just before the Post Race Update got going ( it was at 0%) I lost connection and had to keep trying to reconnect for 5 mintes ( roughly) I don't think it was the internet here as I was able to connect to other sites (Facebook, Outlook etc) with no problem... The same thing happened a couple of times yesterday as well...

Maybe it is just a Chrome problem... May have to dust off Firefox again...
Florencia Caro
(Grup Pro - 18)

GPRO Ekibi
Gönderiler: 17148
  Ülke:
Arjantin 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #2 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 May 2019, 22:21:59 Alıntı 
I have experienced some connection problems during major scripts (race calculation and post race update) often since I joined the site. If it's a 5 minutes lag, I'd say it's normal, Keith.
Keith Partridge
(Grup Amateur - 91)

Ülke:
Galler 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #3 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 May 2019, 22:24:00 Alıntı 
Never had it before.... but as you say it is not critical... so long as it comes back!!!!
Ania Piekarska
(Grup Amateur - 9)

Gönderiler: 713
  Ülke:
Polonya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #4 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 May 2019, 22:29:34 Alıntı 
Is your problem similar to this? /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=18125&PostId=4265357#post4265357

I'm experiencing the lags more often than just during race calculation and post race update. I believe it's also at the moment of hourly update, which is pretty often.

I usually just wait, but if you need to access gpro at the time it hangs (have little time for example), usually another browser or private mode of the same browser works just fine.
Keith Partridge
(Grup Amateur - 91)

Ülke:
Galler 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #5 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 May 2019, 22:41:06 Alıntı 
Similar... but different!! I just got a blank screen with the little circle going anticlockwise...

But the PC is due a clearout and tidyup so will try that. When I do I usually switch default browser between Chrome and Firefox just to keep them on their toes...Just did not want to do that if others were having a similar problem!!

Peter Willmore
(Grup Amateur - 26)

Gönderiler: 3616
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #6 Yayınlanma zamanı: 28 May 2019, 23:09:56 Alıntı 
the only problem I get is that sometimes it seems like there is no connection and I have to close all my browser totally and restart it before I can access GPRO , although this is on firefox.
Sayfa [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > Dropping Connection Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle

Bu konuyu yanıtla