Sayfa « 1 2 3 ... 26 [2728 ... 57 58 59 » Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:
Yazar Konu: [F1] 2021 season 1741 Cevaplar
Paul Bright
(Grup Amateur - 78)

Gönderiler: 2113
  Ülke:
İskoçya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (4)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (3)
Eski Mesaj #781 Yayınlanma zamanı: 12 Eyl 2021, 23:18:06 Alıntı 
I really don't care who caused todays accident between Verstappen and Hamilton, but Max's action in just walking past Hamilton without bothering to check on whether the driver whose head he had just driven over was ok, or if he could help, marks him out as a vile human being.
Rui Morais
(Grup Amateur - 27)

Gönderiler: 3921
  Ülke:
Portekiz 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #782 Yayınlanma zamanı: 12 Eyl 2021, 23:23:43 (son değiştirilme 12 Eyl 2021, 23:25:27 kim tarafından: Rui Morais) Alıntı 
I was really amused to see those two out of the race, and will be happy to see them crashing into each other every single race until the season is over.

Crashing and bumping all the way until the final victory !!

Such smart guys...

:))
Steven Gray
(Grup Amateur - 36)

Gönderiler: 2020
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #783 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 01:04:49 Alıntı 
Quote ( Paul Bright @ September 12th 2021,23:18:06 )

<!-- gpro_300x250 -->
<!--No ad requested because of display:none on the adsbygoogle tag-->

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

I really don't care who caused todays accident between Verstappen and Hamilton, but Max's action in just walking past Hamilton without bothering to check on whether the driver whose head he had just driven over was ok, or if he could help, marks him out as a vile human being.

Well said. Nice to see people on here telling it how it is.
James Berriman
(Grup Pro - 17)

Gönderiler: 983
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (4)
Eski Mesaj #784 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 02:01:17 Alıntı 
Great race :D:D:D yes F1!!
so Love a Shoey too :P

Horner & Max both so scripted after the race, dirty gits,, very likely a professional foul, dangerous!!
Mercedes/Hamilton were stronger and more than likely to outscore them here,, a +2 point gain for Ver was a massive result for them in terms of the championship,,, smug cheating snakes... max was even cool enough to remember his sip of dead bull spunk when his interview started.
then his "you need two for it to work" drivel,, by "work" does he mean Ham to not race for his corners and just give him a Championship?? wot a self centred plank!
Thankfully, Damon Hill cut through the guff and highlighted their likely tactics..

comments suggesting max will be greater than Ham??? pff, no way. he maybe fast, but he is short in so many other areas,,, hopefully he doesn't luck in to too many titles, if any..
it is a competitive Race/Championship!!! yet he cry's foul even when he is out raced in the same manner that he would do,, but he would use even more aggression, his radio/mouth is bad for the sport..

I'm not even a long time Ham fan, but he impresses me more and more at every race.. 36 years following the sport gives me enough perspective to make a fair assessment,, Max doesn't get very close at all, to most of the Champions that I've had the pleasure of watching over that time.

sure he is not all bad,, Dutch fans are fantastic & Zandvort is totally Epic :D
Luke Frost
(Grup Pro - 20)

Gönderiler: 11111
  Ülke:
Avustralya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (6)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #785 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 02:01:18 Alıntı 
I'm actually a bit concerned for Lewis. That kind of impact that suddenly compacts/twists the neck has a high tendency to cause serious damage to the upper spine. I hope he will be okay.

But I can't say I didn't enjoy seeing both of them retiring. That's what they deserve every time they collide, which has been many times now:

- Bahrain (Max didn't get enough room to make a clear overtake, went off track)
- Spain (Max forces Lewis off track after a clumsy lunge on lap 1 turn 1)
- Silverstone (Lewis didn't yield the corner/was too wide when Max was alongside)
- now Monza (Lewis didn't give enough room to Max and Max still went for what looked like a sure collision instead of dumping the corner)

These guys have seemed to lost their faith in each other after one of these collisions and now it's obvious they're too nervous around each other to race fairly like what we saw between Hamilton & Alonso a few races ago. In almost every instance, that's what it boils down to. Pride, glory and nervous energy.

It's a shame, because these guys are the class of one of the most talented F1 grids I've seen in my lifetime. Up and down you can find pure talent and these guys stand out. They can race anyone else fairly, but once they race each other they can't NOT collide and it's really crazy, and shows us how important the psychology of this sport iis.

Anyway, it's Daniel's day. I'm so damn happy and proud of him. What a great way to bounce back from the most disappointing first half of the season he's ever had.

James Berriman
(Grup Pro - 17)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (3)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (8)
Eski Mesaj #786 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 02:24:58 Alıntı 
it's a fight for the championship!
Max clearly will fight beyond the limit and claim innocence
Lewis has no choice but to fight, or he concedes the championship ???

just the redbull "wrong is right" propaganda that confuses it...

I don't think you watch enough if you think Max races fairly Luke..
Quote ( Luke Frost @ September 13th 2021,02:01:18 )

They can race anyone else fairly

Max's aggression is way beyond unfair,, only a few seasons ago rules were implemented hastily to stop his dangerous weaving in the breaking zone.. his selfish and arrogant nature blinkers him from the dangers he creates :/

Yes yes yes for the Honey Badger !!!
you are right about the depth of talent on the grid tho mate,, Max won't have it easy even after Lewis moves on :D
James Berriman
(Grup Pro - 17)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (6)
Eski Mesaj #787 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 12:07:54 (son değiştirilme 13 Eyl 2021, 12:17:56 kim tarafından: James Berriman) Alıntı 
double post but hours apart ;P ave it!!!

Quote ( Luke Frost @ September 13th 2021,02:01:18 )

- now Monza (Lewis didn't give enough room to Max and Max still went for what looked like a sure collision instead of dumping the corner)

1stly - Lewis left space, Max's choice & the Curb make it look like he didn't.
Don't leave out L1 come on,,, where Max gave even less room as is his standard,,,,,,,, & Lewis pulled out of it..
seriously do we expect them to say "after you for the championship sir" they haven't lost faith, Luke, this is a War.. sure it would be nice to watch a clean fight,, clear as day that this isn't! and it isn't Hamilton making it so,, yet he has to fight with fire or he will lose.
sure will make it great to watch tho :]

Simply put: Verstappen has spent his career expecting others to move out of his way *Red bull can afford such a grizzly tactic.. Hamilton is taking his cars space to fight for the title fairly,, clear as day that Max's dirty out of my way or crash tactic is a big factor,,, it is a shame most of the grid just jumped out his way for years, it seems he can't stop himself now, and believes his own versions of events..
No need to bully from the front though, Ver has driven well in a great car,, Outstanding job from Hamilton to have him still doing it!!! Go Lewis!

Now, for the title, fantastic to have a fight outside of just the fastest team!! loads of passion and politics spill out everywhere, and the races wow :D:D let's hope it goes to the wire XD

Luke Frost
(Grup Pro - 20)

Ülke:
Avustralya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (3)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #788 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 12:28:42 Alıntı 
Quote ( James Berriman @ September 13th 2021,02:24:58 )

I don't think you watch enough if you think Max races fairly Luke..

You can find my name in every [F1] 20xx thread since 2008 in these forums. First started watching in 2001 as an 8 year old and loved it.

Will reply to the rest later. But how much room is enough? As far as I saw, Max was almost rubbing wheels with Lewis and still hit the sausage kerb....so there was not enough space clearly. 😉
James Berriman
(Grup Pro - 17)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (2)
Eski Mesaj #789 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 12:51:58 Alıntı 
talking isn't watching mate ;) lolz

hey I don't mean to come across so personal,, just posting my brain farts,, sorry if it seems I was

Quote ( Luke Frost @ September 13th 2021,12:28:42 )

First started watching in 2001 as an 8 year old and loved it.

nice mate :D
I was 7/8 in 85/86 and Murray Walker was in his absolute prime amongst other amazing things :] a taste was not enough, I was hooked
Paul Bright
(Grup Amateur - 78)

Ülke:
İskoçya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (6)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #790 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 13:11:41 Alıntı 
Just watched the footage from Max's car cam.
He enters the corner half a length behind the Mercedes, he leaves the track and runs over the kerbs launching himself into the Mercedes. (As an experienced racing driver he surely knew that the kerbs would launch him as they did?). It's also very clear that the Mercedes is following the normal racing line, exactly the same one as Lando is doing ahead of them.
Are Verstappen supporters really saying that a car entering a corner behind, leaving the track and, when reentering, crashing into a car ahead that is keeping the racing line, is in the right?

Javier Caceres
(Grup Amateur - 58)

Gönderiler: 1793
  Ülke:
Arjantin 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (3)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (2)
Eski Mesaj #791 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 13:13:49 Alıntı 
race incident
Paul Bright
(Grup Amateur - 78)

Ülke:
İskoçya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #792 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 13:19:37 (son değiştirilme 13 Eyl 2021, 13:21:39 kim tarafından: Paul Bright) Alıntı 
Quote ( Javier Caceres @ September 13th 2021,13:13:49 )

race incident

So the car in front doesn't have the right to the racing line? If that was the case then it would be like an Playstation game every race with cars being routinely shunted off from behind :D

Anyway irrelevant as the Stewards have spoke, it was Verstappen's fault.

(If Red Bull haven't hired Monza to recreate the accident using Albon, then they know it was Verstappen's fault too :D )
Javier Caceres
(Grup Amateur - 58)

Ülke:
Arjantin 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (4)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #793 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 13:24:20 Alıntı 
Quote ( Paul Bright @ September 13th 2021,13:19:37 )

Quote ( Javier Caceres @ September 13th 2021,13:13:49 )

race incident

So the car in front doesn't have the right to the racing line? If that was the case then it would be like an Playstation game every race with cars being routinely shunted off from behind :D

Anyway irrelevant as the Stewards have spoke, it was Verstappens fault.

the car jump in the curve border, Max never moved the wheel towards Hamilton.

Repeat, race incident, two driver in the limits, first lewis close the line and then max jump in the corner.

James Berriman
(Grup Pro - 17)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (3)
Eski Mesaj #794 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 13:28:06 Alıntı 
Quote ( Paul Bright @ September 13th 2021,13:19:37 )

then they know it was Verstappen's fault too :D

and they are more than happy with it :/
James Berriman
(Grup Pro - 17)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (3)
Eski Mesaj #795 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 13:36:30 (son değiştirilme 13 Eyl 2021, 13:39:18 kim tarafından: James Berriman) Alıntı 
Quote ( Javier Caceres @ September 13th 2021,13:24:20 )

race incident

it's in the window,, but clearly Ham's corner, considering the championship ! the other car has been either driven poorly or on purpose to limit points loss

as has been said earlier, giving space in corners is not a regulation, otherwise they are no longer racing...

E: oops soz for double post eek
Javier Caceres
(Grup Amateur - 58)

Ülke:
Arjantin 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #796 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 13:39:33 Alıntı 
yep, but........
James Berriman
(Grup Pro - 17)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #797 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 14:03:03 Alıntı 
so pleased for Williams :] this is now a perfect springboard for George ready for next season !! Latifi starting to perform nicely too. plenty more opportunities for them to come,, proper job!
Ceapa Florin
(Grup Amateur - 47)

Gönderiler: 831
  Ülke:
Romanya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (4)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (2)
Eski Mesaj #798 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 14:05:24 (son değiştirilme 13 Eyl 2021, 14:11:10 kim tarafından: Florin Ceapa) Alıntı 
Quote ( James Berriman @ September 13th 2021,12:07:54 )

Simply put: Verstappen has spent his career expecting others to move out of his way *Red bull can afford such a grizzly tactic..

You see , now that´s bullshit...Max is a great driver and a very fast qualifier , that means with a great car under his ass , he would fight for the title night and day if we look at present day ..fast qualifiers rarely find themselves in the situation to wait for others to move out of the way , beside blue flag rules...so simply put , it´s bullshit !

RB changed a few more talents than Mercedes for the past years and no one managed to keep his qually pace , by quite a margin...not even Ricci though he is a smarter racer than Max and personally I think that´s where he was compensating a lot

Max , as well as Ham , is capable of driving that car to it´s limits without crashing it all over the place like Carlo´s doing, lately...for ex..or even Vettel when his head was already down , a few seasons back....

Simply put , they are both Champion material and Max has build his way up during a long time of Mercedes performance dominance , always fighting for every inch of space that could make his talent turn into a a chance for the title..Ham even embraced that and let him be , giving him extra space in the past , instead of risking his comfortable points lead ...

it is very easy to pose in a gentleman for years in row while driving a car that allows you to let a driver be crazy in turn 1 and then overtake him 3 times in safe conditions , before the lap is ending :)

But the truth is Max is the same driver , same talent and potential...better car , +/- on performance with the Mercedes nowadays....Ham is the one who needed to change his approach on Max especially and many times he is not feeling too comfortable , especially on the outside spaces cause he didn´t need to push for each inch of space for a long time, already...on the inside , he is a monster though (pros and cons all together), his experience allows him to relish his magics and me personally have no doubt that he is leaving not a single factor on it´s own , he is controlling everything , that´s his strong point , using that position and all options into his advantage , no matter the tricks or efforts needed to succeed... Max is a rookie at this chapter , easy to read from an experienced champion

It´s not always fair but it´s hard racing and after Silverstone I wouldn´t expect to see anything different with each occasion we´ll get to see them that close to each other

So let them fight and enjoy racing instead of all these instagram pictures with the wheel behind a scull , when they know best that the outcome was first assumed , and then decided...this shitty marketing baby crying for attention is what kills my pasion for your great champ , man...bleah...What was Charles suppose to do a few years back at Spa ? shoot Grosjean in the head ? 50 millions views on his you-tube almost tragic photo ?...

Edit : Almost forgot , Big Congrats to Mclaren , they deserved everything that happened to the others for such a strong showing last weekend!!!

James Berriman
(Grup Pro - 17)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (2)
Eski Mesaj #799 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 14:11:49 Alıntı 
blue flags? yeah whatever Ceapa...

I don't doubt his speed.
he has been pack racing for "position" for many seasons.
Ceapa Florin
(Grup Amateur - 47)

Ülke:
Romanya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #800 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 14:39:03 Alıntı 
Quote ( James Berriman @ September 13th 2021,14:11:49 )

blue flags? yeah whatever Ceapa...

whatever to you too ?? ...what´s not to understand, blue flags are the exception when a fast driver is actually expecting for a slower one to move away...

Quote ( James Berriman @ September 13th 2021,14:11:49 )

he has been pack racing for "position" for many seasons.

English is not my mother language but if pack racing means driving in the middle of the car pack ... do you remember Ham´s sad days in that Mclaren´s unreliable slow piece of taxi car ?....before being handed the SUPREME....can you really talk higher of him during that period compared to Max or teenager Vettel ??...you´re not even trying to be reasonable , you just wanna get it right ....
James Berriman
(Grup Pro - 17)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (3)
Eski Mesaj #801 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 14:41:09 Alıntı 
blue flags have nothing to do with racing for position.

out
have a nice day :]
Ceapa Florin
(Grup Amateur - 47)

Ülke:
Romanya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (2)
Eski Mesaj #802 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 14:53:09 (son değiştirilme 13 Eyl 2021, 15:09:00 kim tarafından: Florin Ceapa) Alıntı 
Quote ( James Berriman @ September 13th 2021,14:41:09 )

blue flags have nothing to do with racing for position.

out

as if that was the point of my opinion lol... you took 2 words out of the context , changed the subject and closed it suddenly like a "smart" guy with more or less valuable time available, does

Quote ( James Berriman @ September 13th 2021,14:41:09 )

Simply put: Verstappen has spent his career expecting others to move out of his way

that´s still bullshit , though
James Berriman
(Grup Pro - 17)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #803 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 15:08:17 (son değiştirilme 13 Eyl 2021, 15:08:43 kim tarafından: James Berriman) Alıntı 
2 words out of context? do go on... :P

Quote ( Ceapa Florin @ September 13th 2021,14:05:24 )

ou see , now that´s bullshit...Max is a great driver and a very fast qualifier , that means with a great car under his ass , he would fight for the title night and day if we look at present day ..fast qualifiers rarely find themselves in the situation to wait for others to move out of the way , beside blue flag rules...so simply put , it´s bullshit !

your only points are him being a fast qualifier and blue flags,,, I don't see anything to prove me wrong or a bullsh*ter, but that is your opinion.. so have a good day :)

Steven Gray
(Grup Amateur - 36)

Gönderiler: 2020
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (3)
Eski Mesaj #804 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 15:29:43 Alıntı 
Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Same petulant little child just now he had his equally petulant hypocrite of a daddy Horner backing him up.

Oh btw, when hypocrite Horner is trying to be diplomatic talking about "racing incidents" and "50/50", you know he knows Max is to blame.
https://youtu.be/L42H4vkbHYc

Luke Frost
(Grup Pro - 20)

Ülke:
Avustralya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (3)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #805 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 15:45:57 (son değiştirilme 13 Eyl 2021, 15:46:21 kim tarafından: Luke Frost) Alıntı 
Supporters of both drivers are blind, tbh. Lewis should've left more space and used the wider exit to get better traction out of the corner to get the spot back. Max should've either yielded or dived over the chicane sausage kerbs. It's straightforward really.... reminds me of Lewis vs Alonso in 2007, the feud cost them both the title and lord Kimi got it. Let's hope the same for Norris while these 2 prideful drivers crash into each other every 2 races....
Andrew Merkel
(Grup Master - 2)

Gönderiler: 48
  Ülke:
A.B.D. 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (7)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (2)
Eski Mesaj #806 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 16:01:01 Alıntı 
Lewis vs. Alonso in 2007. Lewis vs. Rosberg in 2016. Lewis vs. Max in 2021. Seems to be a common theme here, namely every time Lewis gets a serious challenger these sort of shenanigans start happening from both participants in the feud. Hopefully Russell knows what he's walking into next season.

Frankly, the races are more fun to watch without Lewis and Max in them.
Shaun Thornton
(Grup Master - 3)

Gönderiler: 866
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (4)
Eski Mesaj #807 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 16:20:32 Alıntı 
Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ September 12th 2021,20:34:42 )

@Shaun Thornton (M3) - I know you think that every incident between these two drivers is and always be at VER fault. It shows through the way you are not maturing with the grid. It's still Crashstappen to you, yet your personal eye candy still has more penalty points on his super license than VER ... as long as you cannot do a single comment without being so blatantly biased, there's no sense to discuss anything with you. You're pro HAM, fine by me, but your stirring the pot approach is just lame.

In time you'll see that your GOAT will be surpassed by the new Champ on the grid. Get used to it, as you will have to admit to this in due time ;)

@Niels Van Heijster (A9)

still waiting for you to provide some evidence on your comments here.
please quote my posts, full ones so not taken out of context.

I will then show you your biased comments, we then can compare who is the most biased.
I see you dodged my 1st invitation to do this.

Ceapa Florin
(Grup Amateur - 47)

Ülke:
Romanya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #808 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 17:00:16 Alıntı 
Quote ( James Berriman @ September 13th 2021,15:08:17 )

r only points are him being a fast qualifier and blue flags,,, I don't see anything to prove me wrong or a bullsh*ter, but that is your opinion.. so have a good day :)

take with you what you can bare :)…No-one is trying to teach you anything, I am just asking myself if there’s anything left to connect your preferences to a true top driver’s profile and performances, since you embrace us all with your knowledge ( or is it truth??) about how a driver like Max has been spending his career so far … I feel like someone finally took the time to show me the remote to my plasma , ironically speaking of course

probably your point is for all of us to have a nice quiet day …
Twig Fahaji
(Grup Elite)

Gönderiler: 445
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #809 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 17:01:25 (son değiştirilme 13 Eyl 2021, 17:02:17 kim tarafından: Twig Fahaji) Alıntı 
Quote ( Andrew Merkel @ September 13th 2021,16:01:01 )

Lewis vs. Alonso in 2007. Lewis vs. Rosberg in 2016. Lewis vs. Max in 2021. Seems to be a common theme here, namely every time Lewis gets a serious challenger these sort of shenanigans start happening from both participants in the feud. Hopefully Russell knows what he's walking into next season.

Frankly, the races are more fun to watch without Lewis and Max in them.

I expect you'll find that whenever there is a tight battle for the championship, these 'shenanigans' happen. Prost/Senna, Schumacher/Hill, Vettel/Webber to name a few.

The reason Hamilton has been involved in so many is because he has been fighting for championships for so long.
Ceapa Florin
(Grup Amateur - 47)

Ülke:
Romanya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #810 Yayınlanma zamanı: 13 Eyl 2021, 17:20:34 Alıntı 
Quote ( Twig Fahaji @ September 13th 2021,17:01:25 )

The reason Hamilton has been involved in so many is because he has been fighting for championships for so

Top phrase in my book , finally he’s got a fight to attend
Sayfa « 1 2 3 ... 26 [2728 ... 57 58 59 » Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:

Bu konuyu yanıtla