Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle
Sayfa « 1 2 3 ... 31 [3233 ... 609 610 611 » Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Yazar Konu: Russia has attacked Ukraine! 18311 Cevaplar
Pavel Král
(Grup Amateur - 45)

Gönderiler: 179
  Ülke:
Çek Cumhuriyeti 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #930 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 00:30:26 (son değiştirilme 2 Mar 2022, 00:34:45 kim tarafından: Pavel Král) Alıntı 
@Dmitry Serebryakov

And one more thing from your history: Can you tell me why USSR struck in E. Germany in 1953 and invaded Hungary in 1956 and Czechoslovakia in 1968?
Those were three times the people had enough of Soviet emperors and they wanted freedom for them and for their children.
Soviets came and strictly cut off these desires. And (especially in Czechoslovakia) they called it Pre imperialictic and peace protection.
The situation on Ukraine is quite similar.
Are you proud of it?
Paweł Gierech
(Grup Rookie - 107)

Gönderiler: 23
  Ülke:
Polonya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #931 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 00:33:27 Alıntı 
A moving moment in the UN Security Council... worth to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mg1veyLbnQ
Ihor Rusnak
(Grup Amateur - 4)

Gönderiler: 2287
  Ülke:
Ukrayna 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #932 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 00:33:42 Alıntı 
Quote ( Dmitry Serebryakov @ March 2nd 2022,00:24:12 )

Don't pretend to be dumb.
I cited this as an example of the fact that it makes no sense to compare the wages between countries in a stupid way.

This is a wrong and manipulative example, and you know very well about it. If you paid 7 euros before the fall of the ruble, then after that you will pay 7 euros, only in rubles it will be, I hope, about 1500.

The value of a currency is measured in its purchasing power, which was already low, and now generally strives for the level of Venezuela.

David Rolleston1
(Grup Elite)

Gönderiler: 2618
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (4)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #933 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 00:35:02 Alıntı 
Quote ( Andreas Ramann @ March 1st 2022,23:30:03 )

I'll just leave this here: https://youtu.be/If61baWF4GE

I don't want to have meaningless discussion here, so I hope the video above is informative.

thanks for sharing, very insightful. Goes into a lot more detail that backed up my thinking around Putins paranoia of Ukraine wanting to align itself further West and what the longer term implications could be for Russia if it did so.

That to me is far more plausible than the smokescreen he presents about the troubles in eastern Ukraine.

Robert Kearney
(Grup Pro - 21)

Gönderiler: 3248
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (3)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #934 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 00:38:21 (son değiştirilme 2 Mar 2022, 00:40:41 kim tarafından: Robert Kearney) Alıntı 
Quote ( Dmitry Serebryakov @ March 1st 2022,23:34:19 )

Yes, it was, almost at every meeting of the UN on human rights, from Russian delicacy. All these 8 years.
Caravans of trucks with humanitarian aid.
Pensions for elderly Ukrainians in the Donbas were paid by Russia, while Ukraine did not pay pensions and cut off food supplies.

Have you heard about it? Why didn't you hear? Maybe they didn't tell you? Maybe you should look for records of UN meetings on human rights over the past years and listen to the direct speech of the Russian delegation? Or has the Russians faked it too?

You listen to your moronic media. Just listen and read them.
Learn to choose the right sources already, learn to listen to BOTH sides in difficult circumstances.
Otherwise you will be stupid...

Again you had me Dmitry, I was interested to read what you had to say at first. Russians paying pensions I thought that was certainly not what I expected. I thought maybe I had underestimated the issue somewhat.

then you started on another rant about all western media. When you asked about Russia faking it I thought…. Yeah, you’re right, maybe they did?

we do listen to our “moronic media” and so do you. The problem is there are lots of media in our different countries that now line up against you and they are the “free press” too in many. You listen to your “state press” and put it forward as the only truth too.

You really aren’t winning the argument or debate are you ?
better go back to the Pootin university of lies and learn how to become a better mouthpiece of your President because you are losing hand over fist I am afraid.
Pavel Král
(Grup Amateur - 45)

Gönderiler: 179
  Ülke:
Çek Cumhuriyeti 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #935 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 00:39:46 Alıntı 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 2nd 2022,00:33:42 )

I cited this as an example of the fact that it makes no sense to compare the wages between countries in a stupid way.

This is a wrong and manipulative example, and you know very well about it. If you paid 7 euros before the fall of the ruble, then after that you will pay 7 euros, only in rubles it will be, I hope, about 1500.

The value of a currency is measured in its purchasing power, which was already low, and now generally strives for the level of Venezuela.

He still pays 500 rubles what was ca 7 euros, next month he'll pay 500 what will be 2,5 euros, on may he'll pay 2000 rubles because the internet company won't go to bankruptcy. :D
Marcelo Ascencio
(Grup Master - 2)

Gönderiler: 6153
  Ülke:
Arjantin 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #936 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 00:42:29 Alıntı 
Oh no he didn't..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-znzh6uDOE
Dmitry Serebryakov
(Grup Pro - 6)

Gönderiler: 248
  Ülke:
Rusya Federasyonu 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (2)
Eski Mesaj #937 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 00:45:08 Alıntı 

Quote ( Paweł Gierech @ March 2nd 2022,00:23:48 )

What do you mean? I have difficulties in understanding those two sentences. Do you claim, that 500k Russian citizens died in Donbas? In what period and because of what reasons? In Russia, in Ukraine, in Poland, and in any other country people are dying too, naturally. And in a territory that is affected by your invasion since 2014, probably the quality of life is definitely worse.

Do you suggest they have been killed by Ukrainians in years 2014-2022?

May I ask you for the source of these data? Where does Russia have statistics of Donbas population from? Do you have access to Ukrainian national statistics? And how do you know the fate of all people from a teritory that you don't posses, and that - against Ukrainian claims, who accused Russia of invading it in 2014 - was constantly claimed by Russia to be not under Russian control?
Or you just compare numbers of official Donbas population before 2014 and now, and claim the difference are people killed?

Do you know that many people fled from Donbas in 2014-2021 time, and moved particularly to Central and Western Ukraine, and many also abroad - to Lithuania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, and particularly Poland? I suspect many fled also to Russian Federation, but that you know better, if my intuition is right or not.
We in Poland had at the end of 2021 at least 1,5 million Ukrainian immigrants, and at least part of them were people who fled from eastern Ukraine, to avoid living on terittories affected with hybrid war. Many of these immigrants are therefore speaking not Ukrainian but Russian.

So again - what is the source of your data? It is for me quite doubtful that anyone has valid data about population on areas that have been affected by big migration.

I will clarify, probably the complexity of the translation.

About 4.5 million people live in the Donbas.
The overwhelming majority are Russian-speaking, and perceive themselves as Russians.
Of the 4.5 million people, more than 500 thousand have the citizenship of the Russian Federation. They have Russian passports.

In 2014-2015, Donbas repelled Ukrainian attacks, and as a result, the Minsk agreements were signed. They contained clear instructions that showed what the parties should do to end the conflict.

Ukraine fulfilled only the first point - the withdrawal of weapons, but then changed its mind over time.
From then until 2022, people died every day under shelling, including Russian citizens with Russian passports.

For example: How do you imagine the reaction of a European country to the daily shelling of its citizens, even in a foreign country, and at the same time ignoring the road map of appeasement?
Ihor Rusnak
(Grup Amateur - 4)

Ülke:
Ukrayna 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #938 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 00:50:45 Alıntı 
<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">
Цитата ( Марсело Асенсио @ 2 марта 2022 г., 00:42:29 )

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=F-znzh6uDOE </font></font>

This is one of many videos where the Russians ran out of fuel and don't know where they are. But in order to understand, they are not just standing there, but dying for no one knows why.

Warning, the video contains content that may shock.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crh1eARH7EE

</font></font>
Stéphane Rombaux
(Grup Pro - 17)

Gönderiler: 247
  Ülke:
Belçika 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #939 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 00:51:03 (son değiştirilme 2 Mar 2022, 00:57:25 kim tarafından: Stéphane Rombaux) Alıntı 
Quote ( Alessandro Casagrande @ March 1st 2022,23:40:41 )

So basically Putin went straight from diplomacy to full scale invasion of Ukraine. Instead of, maybe, just sending troops in the Donbas territory to enforce protection of Russian people. Still a military action, yes, but relatively limited and going to the core of the issue. And I'm sure, maybe for the disappointment of Ukrainians, that the world reaction would be somehow "softer" had he stopped there. Evidently that was just a pretext so please stop trying to explain the invasion of Ukraine and the bombing of cities with that argument.

Alessandro, I exactly said that with the principle of proportionality a few days ago.
Until mid-February Putin's responses were more or less proportional and targeting the issues he was facing and the demands he was pushing for.

Now he lost his mind completely and lets it all go. Argument: NATO will attack Russia, that's why they have military bases around Russia. (not saying that all NATO bases are appropriate ! far from that)
As if he would attack Ukraine if he was so scared by NATO !
Because he's exposing himself and Russian people even more now. Creating danger everywhere including his own country, for preventing danger ?

Similarly, NATO has held a too aggressive-preventive stance for too long, assuming Russia represents a real danger. Really ?
But now that it really happened, that Russia unbelievably declared war (even if Putin didn't), NATO found a reason to exist. Russia lost everything by attacking Ukraine, they gave a reason to the West to do what they've been doing too extensively, and the populations around Russia have understood that well.
And the West also lost everything, by keeping the NATO-machine alive and more than that.
War is bad for everyone
Dmitry Serebryakov
(Grup Pro - 6)

Gönderiler: 248
  Ülke:
Rusya Federasyonu 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (4)
Eski Mesaj #940 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 00:53:13 Alıntı 
Quote ( Pavel Král @ March 2nd 2022,00:30:26 )

<!-- gpro_300x250 -->

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

@Dmitry Serebryakov

And one more thing from your history: Can you tell me why USSR struck in E. Germany in 1953 and invaded Hungary in 1956 and Czechoslovakia in 1968?
Those were three times the people had enough of Soviet emperors and they wanted freedom for them and for their children.
Soviets came and strictly cut off these desires. And (especially in Czechoslovakia) they called it Pre imperialictic and peace protection.
The situation on Ukraine is quite similar.
Are you proud of it?

Quote ( Pavel Král @ March 2nd 2022,00:39:46 )

Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 2nd 2022,00:33:42 )

He still pays 500 rubles what was ca 7 euros, next month he'll pay 500 what will be 2,5 euros, on may he'll pay 2000 rubles because the internet company won't go to bankruptcy. :D

And he pays 1000 euros for 1000 cubic meters of gas
And next month he will pay 1,600 euros for 1,000 cubic meters of gas.
And in a month, SWIFT will be blocked, and payment will be accepted in advance and in gold.

And in half a year, the enterprises will stand up due to unprofitability at energy prices, and half of Europe will be out of work.

Let's fantasize more scenarios :)
Ihor Rusnak
(Grup Amateur - 4)

Ülke:
Ukrayna 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (5)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #941 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 01:10:28 Alıntı 

Quote ( Dmitry Serebryakov @ March 2nd 2022,00:45:08 )

The overwhelming majority are Russian-speaking, and perceive themselves as Russians.
Of the 4.5 million people, more than 500 thousand have the citizenship of the Russian Federation. They have Russian passports.

In 2014-2015, Donbas repelled Ukrainian attacks, and as a result, the Minsk agreements were signed. They contained clear instructions that showed what the parties should do to end the conflict.

Ukraine fulfilled only the first point - the withdrawal of weapons, but then changed its mind over time.
From then until 2022, people died every day under shelling, including Russian citizens with Russian passports.

For example: How do you imagine the reaction of a European country to the daily shelling of its citizens, even in a foreign country, and at the same time ignoring the road map of appeasement?

This is the same manipulative presentation of information as everything else.

Firstly: until 2014, no one died at all, because there was no war in Ukraine, because there was no Russia there.

Secondly, during the fighting in the Donbass, civilians died on both sides of the line of demarcation. This is very sad, but it was impossible to give away Luhansk and Donetsk as Crimea. During the conduct of hostilities, people die, but if in 2014 and 2015 - when there was a big war, about 3,000 civilians died on both sides. That is from 2016, when the demarcation line was established - a little more than 300. And these are monstrous numbers. But if Ukraine did not stop Russia then, they reached Kiev in 2014-2015 and there was no sovereign Ukraine.

In my understanding, if people live in France, but want the Russian world. They must go to Russia, and not arrange it in a foreign country. Ukraine has been fighting not with the Russian people, but with the Russian army since 2014, but they only managed to admit it now, and even then not completely.
Alexei Malkin
(Grup Pro - 5)

Gönderiler: 2615
  Ülke:
Rusya Federasyonu 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (6)
Eski Mesaj #942 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 01:17:16 (son değiştirilme 2 Mar 2022, 01:24:19 kim tarafından: Alexei Malkin) Alıntı 
Quote ( Ilia Lilov @ March 1st 2022,23:13:27 )

I just want to know if Russia is fighting for Russian people that have been victims of the Ukrainian regime since 2014, why wasn't there a humanitarian effort to help them during those 8 years? Where was the call for international support to accent refugees from the region? Where was the effort from Russia to relocate those people within its borders so they can escape their oppressors?
it was a lot of time. We have a lot of refugees from Donbass here in Russia. I know two of them, they already have a Russian citizenship (they left Ukraine 4 years ago, I already told it in this thread). The Minsk agreements of 2014 were aimed at a ceasefire in the Donbass, but they were not respected
Quote ( Richard Robin Paukson @ March 1st 2022,23:21:56 )

What difference does it make if a person has no political background? And what does funding have to do here? What you said sounds like a newspaper article in Soviet times.
it doesn't mean on what it sounds like. It's true.
Look at Zelenskiy. Try to find any information about him. He is a comedy actor. He had no political role until 2019, exactly when he became a President (from an average comedy actor to a President immediately, wow!). He started to learn Ukrainian language in 2017! Ukrainian President! WTF?
Paweł Gierech
(Grup Rookie - 107)

Ülke:
Polonya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (10)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #943 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 01:18:05 (son değiştirilme 2 Mar 2022, 01:18:39 kim tarafından: Paweł Gierech) Alıntı 
Quote ( Dmitry Knyazev @ March 1st 2022,18:02:46 )

You cannot defeat Russia. Although you have more money.
Because we're right.

You have not understood anything - the more you are against us, the stronger we will become.
Call us the enemy more and scold Putin - we will support him even more.

Although I think you are normal and good people.

https://wciom.ru/analytical-reviews/analiticheskii-obzor/spe...

MOSCOW, February 28, 2022 The All-Russian Center for the Study of Public Opinion (VTsIOM) presents research data on the attitude of Russians to the decision to conduct a special military operation in Ukraine.

68% of Russians rather support the decision to conduct a special military operation of Russia in Ukraine, every fifth respondent (22%) does not support it, every tenth citizen found it difficult to answer (10%).

According to a quarter of citizens, the special military operation in Ukraine aims to protect the Russian—speaking population of the DPR and LPR (26%), one in five reported that the purpose of the operation is to prevent the deployment of NATO military bases on the territory of Ukraine (20%), the same proportion of respondents believes that the operation is carried out in order to demilitarize Ukraine (20%), 7% replied that Russia aims to denazify Ukraine and change its political course, 6% — to change the political regime unfriendly to Russia, 4% — to divide Ukraine into parts and establish its own influence on parts of Ukraine.

You know, it's funny...

It is just a new version of traditional Soviet lies (and Putin is hereditor of that tradition with no doubts, he told that publically many times) that every aggression you do is to protect someone. You were protecting Ukrainians and Belorussians when you invaded Poland on Sep 17th !939 in agreemen with Stalin's friend Hitler, whose troops attacked Poland 16 days earlier. You protected Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia in 1940 against their will, when you attacked them and incorporated them by force.
You protected communism invading Hungary in 1956, although they just wanted to become neutral, and Czechoslovakia in 1968, although again they did nothing against you, just wanted to loosen ties of dependence.

And now first your media and your politicians tell your population lies about massive attacks on Russian speaking population in Donbas - unconfirmed by anyone else than only your propaganda sources.
And then you make social research. :)

In these circumstances it's a really low result, that only 68% of people supports the militar aggression your army started in Ukraine. In Soviet times such research would show 96% or similar.
Btw. I don't know how much to trust these data, but whatever is the real percent of Russian people not supporting the war (what does not necesary mean they accept fully the Ukrainian state line, but maybe just are aware that militar aggression is worst way of solving any problems) - I express respect to those people. They are hope of the world that the madness of the situation you started will some day finish

What is sure - the situation and life quality of Doneck and Lugansk areas population has dramatically deteoriated since 2014, because thanks to your invasion and hybrid war you lead there before the hot escalation that you have done now they were constantly living in danger. All - both Russian-speaking and Ukrainian-speaking (though in these territories the 2nd group was most probably far smaller). Your state destabilized this region, and forced many thousands of people flee from there. Some of them are in Central and Western Ukraine, some with no doubts fled to Russia (but how many I have no idea, maybe you do), some are in Western neighbours of Ukraine.

Back to the social research results you send - I am surprised with it. Even in such very bad circumstances for a researcher's point of view to lead a non-biased poll it seems, that only 26% of your citizens bought this fable about protecting the Russian speaking people in Ukrainian teritories.

53% (20+20+7+6) according to your data confirm, that the war you started is to break other country's right to own decisions about own fate. And that is exactly something why all your neighbours are afraid of you, and want to protect against you, also by joining NATO, and inviting Americans.

Russia is like the biggest and strongest inhabitant of a village, who instead of using his power to protect local friendly ties, is aggressive towards all weaker neighbours, break into their homes, take away their ground and possessions, claim all in the village is yours, whatever you want. And if they - in fear of you - are organizing some protection against you, forming an alliance, and inviting some bodyguards, bigger then you, you start to complain they are danger to your safety.
Ihor Rusnak
(Grup Amateur - 4)

Ülke:
Ukrayna 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #944 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 01:21:10 Alıntı 
Quote ( Dmitry Serebryakov @ March 2nd 2022,00:53:13 )

And he pays 1000 euros for 1000 cubic meters of gas
And next month he will pay 1,600 euros for 1,000 cubic meters of gas.
And in a month, SWIFT will be blocked, and payment will be accepted in advance and in gold.

And in half a year, the enterprises will stand up due to unprofitability at energy prices, and half of Europe will be out of work.

Fortunately, this winter, even before the total attack on Ukraine, Europe learned what business is in Russian. And ready for it. Devirsification of supplies... Norway, Algeria, USA. Maybe someone else. Let not immediately, but we will be able to replace a significant share of the market. But the question is - to whom will Russia then sell its gas if it is forced out of the market in Europe?

Throughout the autumn and winter, Russia put pressure on Europe with prices so that it turned a blind eye to what was being prepared for Ukraine. And in many ways it worked out. I am sure that Germany is now remorseful for its soft rhetoric towards Russia. But the masks are off, now it's clear to everyone who is who.

Ihor Rusnak
(Grup Amateur - 4)

Ülke:
Ukrayna 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #945 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 01:25:47 Alıntı 
Quote ( Alexei Malkin @ March 2nd 2022,01:17:16 )

Минские договоренности 2014 года были направлены на прекращение огня на Донбассе, но их не соблюдали

the Minsk agreements and the Donbass itself was invented by Russia so that we could not be part of the EU, to apply for membership in NATO. But time passed, Ukraine was slowly moving along the European vector, and Russia had to demand neutrality in an ultimatum form. When that didn’t work (and couldn’t, but they don’t understand it), a big war began in which Russia will lose - economically, geopolitically and in fact.

</font></font>
David Andrewartha
(Grup Amateur - 38)

Gönderiler: 1421
  Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #946 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 01:31:43 Alıntı 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 2nd 2022,01:10:28 )

In my understanding, if people live in France, but want the Russian world. They must go to Russia, and not arrange it in a foreign country. Ukraine has been fighting not with the Russian people, but with the Russian army since 2014, but they only managed to admit it now, and even then not completely.

I totally agree with this Ihor, this may sound simplistic but if those in Donbas wished to be Russian then surely they could've just crossed the border and been welcomed with open arms, Russia is a huge country after all and could've accommodated them easily. What is happening now is just an attempted land grab by Russia.
And I have to say the bravery of your people is amazing and you should all be very proud. If ever I was in a tight spot I would hope to have a Ukrainian at my side, you are all warriors and you show spirit that a lot of us have lost. I salute you all and I hope the rest of us don't let you down.
Alexei Malkin
(Grup Pro - 5)

Ülke:
Rusya Federasyonu 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (6)
Eski Mesaj #947 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 01:34:10 Alıntı 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ March 2nd 2022,01:25:47 )

the Minsk agreements and the Donbass itself was invented by Russia so that we could not be part of the EU, to apply for membership in NATO. But time passed, Ukraine was slowly moving along the European vector, and Russia had to demand neutrality in an ultimatum form. When that didn’t work (and couldn’t, but they don’t understand it), a big war began in which Russia will lose - economically, geopolitically and in fact.
crazy theory, Minsk agreements were created to stop murdering. I know your line, so whatever you like, mate. In any case the result of this agreements was a fire stop in Donbass. But as result, saint Ukrainian army keep going deeper and deeper inside Donbass ignoring agreements.
Paweł Gierech
(Grup Rookie - 107)

Ülke:
Polonya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (4)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #948 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 01:36:20 (son değiştirilme 2 Mar 2022, 01:42:07 kim tarafından: Paweł Gierech) Alıntı 
Quote ( Dmitry Serebryakov @ March 2nd 2022,00:45:08 )

Thanks for clarification. I at least understand, that you finally have no clear data about how many people died in Donbas since 2014 (earlier I understood that you were suggesting 500k Russian citizens were killed there, and that I knew was not true).

However, I must admit, it is extremely one-sided IMHO.

First, even if Ukraine didn not fulfil fully Minsk agreements, it was also because Russia didn't fulfil them either. So the fault is on both sides not one.

Second, not only Russian citizens of Donbas died or were forced to migration or stayed in danger after 2014. All Donbas inhabitants were affected by this fate, Ukrainian and Russian. And it was exactly your Russian 2014 agression that started it.

And finally, you are condemning that Ukraine was trying (IMHO in a mild and clearly unsuccesful way - partly due to fear of you, partly because inefficience of the Ukrainian state and inner problems incl. in Ukrainian army) to reunite Donbas with its teritory. It's Ukranian teritory since collapse of the USRR, and Russian Federation signed it.
And now think about Chechnya - a province, that tried to leave Russia, and just to become independent. And compare what Ukraine did to Donbas with what you did in Chechnya - a genocide during two Chechen wars, total ruining of Groznyi (I know you later reconstructed it after total crushing Chechen partizans).
I guess you supported what Russian troops were doing in Chechnya, or am I wrong?

Alexei Malkin
(Grup Pro - 5)

Ülke:
Rusya Federasyonu 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (0)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (6)
Eski Mesaj #949 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 01:39:23 (son değiştirilme 2 Mar 2022, 01:42:18 kim tarafından: Alexei Malkin) Alıntı 
Quote ( Paweł Gierech @ March 2nd 2022,01:36:20 )

First, even if Ukraine didn not fulfil fully Minsk agreements, it was also because Russia didn't fulfil them either. So the fault is on both sides not one.

And finally, you are condemning that Ukraine was trying (IMHO in a mild and clearly unsuccesful way - partly due to fear of you, partly because inefficience of the Ukrainian state and inner problems incl. in Ukrainian army) to reunite Donbas with its teritory.
so here you're justifying people kills in Donbass. They reached an agreement to stop a fire and solve everything by diplomatic way. Ukraine agreed on it. But they didn't stop and got more and more their territory back with US arming.
David Andrewartha
(Grup Amateur - 38)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (8)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #950 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 01:45:21 Alıntı 
Quote ( Alexei Malkin @ March 2nd 2022,01:39:23 )

and got more and more their territory back with US arming.

THEIR territory, you said it yourself, their territory.
Paweł Gierech
(Grup Rookie - 107)

Ülke:
Polonya 
Sertifikalı: 
Eski Mesaj #951 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 01:46:56 (son değiştirilme 2 Mar 2022, 01:50:47 kim tarafından: Paweł Gierech) Alıntı 
Quote ( Alexei Malkin @ March 2nd 2022,01:39:23 )

Quote ( Paweł Gierech @ March 2nd 2022,01:36:20 )

First, even if Ukraine didn not fulfil fully Minsk agreements, it was also because Russia didn't fulfil them either. So the fault is on both sides not one. so here you're justifying people kills in Donbass

No, that's only your unjustified insinuation. I tried to tell (and it is fully visible in the context that you have cut away) that your 2014 invasion, and 2014-2022 hybrid war you lead there was the origin of the tragic situation (some dead people, more forced to flee, and also many who not left, but stayed in a big danger) that came to the population of Donbas. Your lack of respect to civilized international standards of solving such conflicts was the origin. I don't say Ukrainian state is totally clean here, but your invasion complicated the problem, and actually made you corresponsible for the situation there since Ukraine was taken away by you the control over those territories.

And I tried to tell that Russian Federation is coresponsible for that Minsk agreements were not fulfilled.
Ihor Rusnak
(Grup Amateur - 4)

Ülke:
Ukrayna 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (2)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #952 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 01:47:42 Alıntı 
Why cultural sanctions against Russia are important!

1. The aggressor country should not receive humanistic privileges to continue to demonstrate its dangerous propaganda culture to the world.

2. Even those who are against the war in Russia must feel the force of restrictions in order to finally decide who they are for and act accordingly: to declare their position publicly, to take action imidiately.

3. Russia must be truly cut off from the rest of the world: politically, economically and culturally, in order to feel the scale of the catastrophe that awaits them.

4. This regime of restrictions must continue until Russia admits its defeat and all the sins they have committed against Ukraine in the Hague Tribunal.

5. Culture could stand out of politics. But it cannot stand out of the war.
Aleksandar Tot
(Grup Master - 5)

Gönderiler: 42
  Ülke:
Sırbistan 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (9)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (5)
Eski Mesaj #953 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 01:48:00 (son değiştirilme 2 Mar 2022, 02:00:24 kim tarafından: Aleksandar Tot) Alıntı 
I didn't want to join this type of conversation, but I am wondering about a few things...

Questions for moderators: By keeping open this topic, you officially declare that we will have a tread about all ongoing wars and upcoming ones too? If this is true can you please open all the treads about wars in Africa and Asia, because I am wondering what are opinions about these conflicts? I know that it will be a lot of topics, but people here are well-educated about politics, so I am eager to learn more about their opinions and perspectives.

Questions for participants of this thread (I will appreciate answers from all of you): Is it satisfying to sit in your cozy rooms, play browser games and promote information that all of you get from "non-censored" media that you selected? Also, since all of you are talking about freedom, do you even know what is the meaning of this word? Are you aware of the different mindset that you get from your environment, surroundings, and school education, that all of you are brainwashed from the plethora of information that you can not even classify as true or false (or important or not important)? Because I saw a lot of historically well-educated people here, I just hope that they are aware of the basic rule, that history is written by the winners, so all the discussions based on historical facts (especially in the XX century) are questionable. By the way, are the people born and educated in democratic countries smarter and more open-minded than the ones born in autocratic, and vice versa?

Observation from this thread: I am fascinated that nobody can understand that humanity is kept in the fear supported with an enormous amount of hate all the time. The purpose is the same, methods differ from time to time, and we are all manipulated. Democracy, autocracy, theocracy, everything is the same and you just have the wrong perspective that you are in the charge of your own "free will"... Just by reading the post from this thread, one can see how people don't listen to each other, how they don't try to understand others and how much prejudice is in humanity. Even more fascinating is that most of you just waiting for the opportunity to argue about things that are served to each of you by mass media, and using some lame arguments justifying big games that are played at the expense of the poor people... I am really sad and disappointed by humanity today...
Paweł Gierech
(Grup Rookie - 107)

Ülke:
Polonya 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (6)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #954 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 02:01:12 (son değiştirilme 2 Mar 2022, 02:03:56 kim tarafından: Paweł Gierech) Alıntı 
@Aleksandar Tot (M5) - so many words just to tell in a round way that you support Putin's attack to an independent country just because it seemed that it wanted to go out from the Russian sphere of influence?

If you read my previous posts, you would know, that I didn't justify everything what UE or US was doing - incl. I condemned (as majority of Polish population against the decision of our goverment of that time) the division of Serbia, and forming the ridiculous state of Kosovo, with breaking the international rules (what is actually helping Putin since then with his aggressions to Georgia 2008 and Ukraine 2014-2022).

But no other world ruler than Putin of Russian Federation (well, I am wrong, also North Korean leaders do since at least Kim Dzong Il) is constantly threating Europe with nuclear weapon usage, and officially training every year his army on maneveurs scenarios simulating attacks on concrete neighbours (e.g. Lithuania, Poland, Latvia, etc.). So even if I can understand why Serbians have warmer feelings towards Russia than e.g. all Russian neighbours from Georgia to Finland, constantly enjoying Russian threats for last 250 years, I still hope that you can agree that an attack on Ukraine is something that should not happen.

Thank you.
David Andrewartha
(Grup Amateur - 38)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (4)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (0)
Eski Mesaj #955 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 02:09:19 Alıntı 
Quote ( Aleksandar Tot @ March 2nd 2022,01:48:00 )

Questions for participants of this thread (I will appreciate answers from all of you): Is it satisfying to sit in your cozy rooms, play browser games and promote information that all of you get from "non-censored" media that you selected? Also, since all of you are talking about freedom, do you even know what is the meaning of this word? Are you aware of the different setup of mind that you get from your environment, surroundings, and school education, that all of you are brainwashed from the plethora of pieces of information that you can not even classify as true or false (or important or not important)? Because I saw a lot of historically well-educated people here, I just hope that they are aware of the basic rule, that history is written by the winners, so all the discussions based on historical facts (especially in the XX century) are questionable. By the way, are the people born and educated in democratic countries smarter and more open-minded than the ones born in autocratic, and vice versa?

Observation from this thread: I am fascinated that nobody can understand that humanity is kept in the fear supported with an enormous amount of hate all the time. The purpose is the same, methods differ from time to time, and we are all manipulated. Democracy, autocracy, theocracy, everything is the same and you just have the wrong perspective that you are in the charge of your own "free will"... Just by reading the post from this thread, one can see how people don't listen to each other, how they don't try to understand others and how much prejudice is in humanity. Even more fascinating is that most of you just waiting for the opportunity to argue about things that are served to each of you by mass media, and using some lame arguments justifying big games that are played at the expense of the poor people... I am really sad and disappointed by humanity today...

You've used a lot of words to express no point at all there I'm sorry to say.
I think we're all aware of the phrase that history is written by the winners, but that's an archaic idea born in the times when information wasn't as freely available (in the free world) as it is now and has been for a long time. History is being written now in real time for all to see. People from democratic countries aren't smarter or more open minded than those living under autocratic regimes, they're just lucky enough to be better informed. This thread makes that glaringly obvious.
Your attempt at philosophising about free will doesn't stand up when using the example of mass media versus a singular state produced narrative.
Aleksandar Tot
(Grup Master - 5)

Ülke:
Sırbistan 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (3)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #956 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 02:14:01 (son değiştirilme 2 Mar 2022, 02:44:35 kim tarafından: Aleksandar Tot) Alıntı 
Quote ( Paweł Gierech @ March 2nd 2022,02:01:12 )

@Aleksandar Tot (M5) - so many words just to tell in a round way that you support Putin's attack to an independent country just because it seemed that it wanted to go out from the Russian sphere of influence?

If you read my previous posts, you would know, that I didn't justify everything what UE or US was doing - incl. I condemned (as majority of Polish population) the division of Serbia, and forming the ridiculous state of Kosovo, with breaking the international rules (what is actually helping Putin since then with his aggressions to Georgia 2008 and Ukraine 2014-2022).

But no other world ruler than Putin of Russian Federation (well, I am wrong, also North Korean leaders do since at least Kim Dzong Il) is constantly threating Europe with nuclear weapon usage, and officially training every year his army on maneveurs scenarios telling about attacks on Lithuania, Poland, Latvia, etc.. So even if I can understand why Serbians have warmer feelings towards Russia than e.g. all Russian neighbours from Georgia to Finland, constantly enjoying Russian threats for last 250 years, I still hope that you can agree that an attack on Ukraine is something that should not happen.

Thank you.

Dear Pawel,

I am not talking politically about anything, and don't want to be included in anything regarding the wars. I feel sorry for the people around the whole globe that are suffering (not only from the war). For me is just fascinating that all of you think that have right...

And prejudice that I mention is just proved in your post because you supposed that I am insinuating something because of the Serbian flag. Just for your notice, I am not even Serbian (maybe you can guess from the last name) and I am not living there (leaving in Sweden)... So all these things that I wrote are just trying to wake up all of you, about how meaningless is to argue regarding the origins of war (if you want my opinion, it is not Putin, USA, or somebody else responsible for any war, but humanity because we invented weapons)... And poor people are dying, never mind from which side (and not only in Ukraine)....
David Andrewartha
(Grup Amateur - 38)

Ülke:
İngiltere 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #957 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 02:28:16 Alıntı 
Quote ( Aleksandar Tot @ March 2nd 2022,02:14:01 )

So all these things that I wrote are just trying to wake up all of you, about how meaningless is to argue regarding the origins of war (if you want my opinion, it is not Putin, USA, or somebody else responsible for any war, but humanity because we invented weapons)

You don't half talk some nonsense while trying to sound intelligent. Nobody is talking about the origin of war, only about whether it's justified for Russia to invade Ukraine.
Humanity didn't invent weapons, they've always been there, we've just got better at making them. Have you ever seen a bird use a stone to crack open a shell, did the bird invent the stone? It's not about who invented the "best" weapons, it's about how, and if, they're used. That's why people are dying. I suggest you have a strong coffee and wake up.
Aleksandar Tot
(Grup Master - 5)

Ülke:
Sırbistan 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (5)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #958 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 02:29:07 (son değiştirilme 2 Mar 2022, 02:47:30 kim tarafından: Aleksandar Tot) Alıntı 
@David Andrewartha (A38), thank you so much for your kind reply.

Unfortunately, I can not agree with you regarding the free information but this can be a long discussion about how our cognitive functions works and which type of information we consider free, censored, etc. If I will start to write again it will be a long post about psychology, so better to avoid it...
Regrading the free will and mass media, I think that you should investigate this a little bit better (again really nice psychology field). ;)

However, the point of my post is that the discussion that all of you have here is meaningless because you can not hear each other (some people even don't want to)...

And regarding the weapon, I am just trying to point out that we are abusing the things. Stone is not created to be a weapon, but we use it in the neolithic time to hunt or to hurt some other tribe. In your example stone is a tool, not a weapon, since the purpose of a weapon is to hurt and kill... The weapons are here that we will be afraid of them (for example, nobody can justify the existence of nukes)... So please, don't be aggressive and insulting, since all of my post are promoting the peace and nothing else, and I am really sorry that you can not understand this.

Ihor Rusnak
(Grup Amateur - 4)

Ülke:
Ukrayna 
Sertifikalı: 
Bu iletiyi beğendim (1)   Bu iletiyi beğenmedim (1)
Eski Mesaj #959 Yayınlanma zamanı: 2 Mar 2022, 02:32:18 Alıntı 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kERwmk1YAf4

This is only a small part of the video from people of losses in manpower and equipment of the Russian army. Do not open the link if you are not ready to see death.

I cannot express in words how sorry I am for most of these guys who were tricked into coming here by their commanders. Telling them that people are waiting for them with flowers, who are oppressed by the Nazis from Kiev. But in fact they are met as occupiers.

But such a video is needed to sober up the Russian soldiers who see it. To show that the Russian leadership is lying, not recognizing huge losses in manpower and equipment. Thirdly - to debunk the myth of the invincibility of the Russian army.

Sayfa « 1 2 3 ... 31 [3233 ... 609 610 611 » Sayfaya hızlı ulaşım:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Bu başlığı engellenenler listesine ekle Bu başlığı takip listesine ekle

Bu başlık moderasyon tarafından kapatılmıştır.